在另一个世界的熟女猎人
C210: Dragon District Milf Hunters Workshop branch
C210:龙区熟女猎人工作坊分部
Sihyeon was waiting for me, sitting on the sofa.
思贤在沙发上等我。
“Yo! Sorry for barging in.”
“哟!抱歉打扰了。”
“I should have come to you. Sorry, hyung.”
“我应该来找你。对不起,兄弟。”
“No need for formalities between us.”
“我们之间不需要客套。”
Sihyeon casually crossed her legs.
思妍随意地交叉了双腿。
“How’s the Nine-Tailed Fox training going?”
“九尾狐的训练进展如何?”
“Just finished.” “刚刚完成。”
“Then we can talk about the next thing without worry.”
“然后我们可以毫无顾虑地谈论下一件事。”
Is vacation over already?
假期已经结束了吗?
显然,第一号已经采取了行动。
“The Hero is advancing towards the Empire.”
“英雄正在向帝国前进。”
“How much time do we have?”
“我们还有多少时间?”
“Even if they’re fast, it’ll take at least ten days. With the plausible cause of liberating the gates, they’ve surely gathered those who agree with them and raised an army.”
“即使他们很快,也需要至少十天。以解放大门为合理理由,他们肯定聚集了赞同他们的人并组建了一支军队。”
“I guess they thought now, while the Nine-Tailed Fox is causing trouble, is the perfect opportunity.”
“我想他们认为现在,九尾狐在制造麻烦,是一个绝佳的机会。”
Indeed, we’ve suffered considerable damage.
确实,我们遭受了相当大的损失。
The Devil District is devastated, and Ariel is staying at my workshop.
魔鬼区遭到毁灭,阿里尔正在我的工作室里。
However, if you ask if it’s a crisis, I’d say no.
然而,如果你问这是否是危机,我会说不是。
“I think it’s manageable. The more they underestimate us, the more openings we have.”
“我认为这是可以应对的。他们越低估我们,我们就有更多的机会。”
“Yes, because Kyoka is on our side now.”
“是的,因为京香现在站在我们这一边。”
“Can you really trust her? She’s quite a troublemaker.”
“你真的能信任她吗?她可是个麻烦制造者。”
“That’s why I had a bit of a hard time.”
“这就是为什么我有点困难。”
It was fun, but I was nervous because she could bolt at any moment.
这很有趣,但我很紧张,因为她随时可能会逃跑。
“We’ll keep an eye on things, but it’s the Hero’s advance. It’s the kind of situation that can transform even a dying old man into a seasoned general.”
“我们会关注事态的发展,但这是英雄的进军。这种情况可以将即使是垂死的老人转变为经验丰富的将军。”
“The Hero’s Advance” “英雄的前进”
The First Number, the Primordial Collapser, is attacking us.
第一号,原始崩溃者,正在攻击我们。
Just imagining it felt like something was already weighing down on my shoulders.
仅仅想象就感觉有什么东西已经压在我的肩上。
“Shall we prepare to fight back?”
“我们准备反击吗?”
“First, go to the Dragon District and secure a promise of cooperation.”
“首先,前往龙区并确保获得合作承诺。”
“Understood.” “明白。”
This time, I’m Her Majesty’s messenger, huh?
这次,我是她的陛下的信使,哈?
We have ten days, so we still have some leeway.
我们还有十天,所以我们还有一些余地。
It’s only half a day’s walk away.
这只需半天的步行距离。
It’s even faster by dragon carriage.
坐龙车更快。
“Have you heard of the four families that rule the Dragon District?”
“你听说过统治龙区的四大家族吗?”
I shook my head. 我摇了摇头。
“It’s the Taranis family. Long ago, there was a war between the dragons and the Empire…”
“这是塔拉尼斯家族。很久以前,龙与帝国之间发生了一场战争……”
“That intro again.” “又是那个开场。”
“Anyway, fighting at the drop of a hat is human destiny.”
“无论如何,随时随地打斗是人类的命运。”
I almost burst out laughing in her face.
我差点当面笑出声。
Our Emperor is quite proficient in using vulgar language.
我们的皇帝非常擅长使用粗俗语言。
“Who won?” “谁赢了?”
“Can’t you tell by the fact that dragons reside in my territory?”
“难道你看不出龙栖息在我的领地吗?”
“Impressive, Your Majesty.”
“令人印象深刻,陛下。”
“Hmph.” “哼。”
Sihyeon proudly lifted her chin.
思贤自豪地抬起了下巴。
“In any case, the gate in the Dragon District is special. Let’s call it the Dragon Gate. That gate connects to the world where dragons live.”
“无论如何,龙区的门是特别的。我们称之为龙门。那扇门连接着龙居住的世界。”
“Then we can pass through it?”
“那么我们可以穿过它吗?”
“Right. While existing gates allow individuals to pass based on unknown criteria, the Dragon Gate leads to another world and anyone can pass through it.”
“没错。虽然现有的门允许个人根据未知标准通过,但龙门通向另一个世界,任何人都可以通过它。”
“Then…” “然后……”
“Yes, I know what you’re going to say. The Taranis family are noble dragons who cooperate with the Empire and are in charge of managing the gate. The gate that leads to the Dragon Kingdom.”
“是的,我知道你要说什么。塔拉尼斯家族是与帝国合作的高贵龙族,负责管理通往龙国的门户。”
The Dragon Kingdom. 龙之国度。
Practically a vassal state of the Empire, but it seems they’ve built their own society beyond the gate.
几乎是帝国的附属国,但似乎他们在大门之外建立了自己的社会。
“Then, are there no gates in the Dragon District where otherworlders come out?”
“那么,龙区没有其他世界的人出来的门吗?”
“No, there are plenty. Not as high-level as the gates in the Devil District, but this one is about quantity.”
“不,这里有很多。虽然没有魔鬼区的门那么高级,但这一点是关于数量的。”
“Quantity…” “数量…”
What a troublesome concept.
真是个麻烦的概念。
“There’s a gate where an enormous number of otherworlders pour out. I’ve essentially subcontracted it to the dragons. For the smooth operation of the city.”
“有一个大门,许多异世界的人从那里涌出。我基本上把它外包给了龙。为了城市的顺利运作。”
“Will they have the power to help us?”
“他们会有能力帮助我们吗?”
“They have plenty of power. It’s not a dangerous place like the Devil District. The dragons are too strong, so the otherworlders can’t raise their heads.”
“他们有足够的力量。这不是像魔鬼区那样危险的地方。龙太强大了,所以异世界的人无法抬起头来。”
“The dragons are too strong…?”
“龙太强了……?”
“Yes, they even look down on trainers. They’re proud and won’t bow their heads easily.”
“是的,他们甚至看不起训练师。他们很骄傲,不会轻易低下头。”
“Even after getting beaten by you once?”
“即使在被你打败一次之后?”
“We’re not at war with the dragons now. It’ll be difficult for us if they refuse to cooperate while the Empire is under attack.”
“我们现在与龙没有战争。如果他们在帝国受到攻击时拒绝合作,对我们来说将会很困难。”
I wonder if I can even get a word in edgewise in such a place.
我想知道在这样的地方我是否能插上几句话。
“Don’t worry, you’re not just a trainer, are you?”
“别担心,你不只是一个训练师,对吧?”
“I’m Geum Taeyang, Emperor Sihyeon Sword.”
“我是金太阳,西贤剑帝。”
“As long as the First Number is alive, the invasion won’t end. We don’t know when this kind of thing will happen again. But you brilliantly finished off one of them.”
“只要第一号还活着,入侵就不会结束。我们不知道这种事情何时会再次发生。但你出色地解决了其中一个。”
“It was easier than I thought.”
“这比我想的要简单。”
Shrug. 耸肩。
The man who defeated the Nine-Tailed Fox with a backshot, that’s me.
击败九尾狐的那个人,就是我。
“That’s the power of the Second Number. Driving out all the First Numbers isn’t just a dream.”
“这就是第二个数字的力量。驱逐所有的第一个数字不仅仅是一个梦想。”
“But your expression is dark, hyung.”
“但是你的表情很阴沉,兄。”
“It’s ultimately the playground of the Transcenders. If we seize control, more absurd wanderers will come.”
“这最终是超越者的游乐场。如果我们掌控了,更多荒诞的流浪者将会到来。”
“Are we going to end up in an intergalactic war?”
“我们会陷入一场星际战争吗?”
Should I learn how to handle a lightsaber now?
我现在应该学习如何使用光剑吗?
“We have to put an end to it before that happens.
“我们必须在那之前结束这一切。”
Everything will be after defeating the First Number…”
一切都将在击败第一号之后发生……
“My family is most important to me, but I’ll help as much as I can.”
“我的家人对我来说是最重要的,但我会尽我所能提供帮助。”
Sihyeon smiled. 思妍微笑了。
“I like your sense of responsibility.”
“我喜欢你的责任感。”
“Should I go there, kneel before the dragon lords, and prove my loyalty?”
“我应该去那里,跪在龙王面前,证明我的忠诚吗?”
“You’d die…” “你会死的……”
“…I don’t know any other way.”
“…我不知道其他任何方法。”
International relations? Diplomacy?
国际关系?外交?
How can Geum Taeyang do that?
金太阳怎么能做到这一点?
“Ahem.” “咳。”
Sihyeon cleared her throat.
思妍清了清喉咙。
“Well, it’s a bit hard to say…”
“嗯,这有点难说……”
“Yes?” “是吗?”
“You know. That thing. The thing you’re good at.”
“你知道的。那件事。你擅长的事。”
“…Ah.” “…啊。”
“You’re good at handling proud married ladies, right?”
“你擅长应对骄傲的已婚女士,对吧?”
A topic that makes my mouth water.
一个让我垂涎欲滴的话题。
“Are there many milf dragons?”
“有很多熟女龙吗?”
“Dragons have overwhelming physiques…”
“龙拥有压倒性的体格……”
Overwhelming… physiques! 压倒性的……身材!
“As long as you don’t touch what you shouldn’t, there won’t be any problems.”
“只要你不碰不该碰的东西,就不会有任何问题。”
“That’s cryptic.” “这很神秘。”
“Every world has its rules.”
“每个世界都有它的规则。”
Sihyeon stood up and handed me a thick shopping bag.
思贤站起来,把一个厚厚的购物袋递给我。
“What’s this?” “这是什么?”
“I felt awkward coming empty-handed. It’s a gift. And I bought this too because it caught my eye on the way here.”
“我觉得空手来很尴尬。这是一个礼物。我还买了这个,因为在来的路上它吸引了我的注意。”
“This?” “这个?”
“Take a look.” “看看。”
It’s a magazine published by the Trainer Association.
这是由培训师协会出版的杂志。
My face was on the main cover….
我的脸出现在主封面上……
To be precise, it was me with Verdia and Ariel on either side, looking triumphant.
确切地说,是我和维尔迪亚以及阿里尔站在两侧,显得得意洋洋。
“You really picked the cream of the crop, Taeyang.”
“你真是挑选了最优秀的,太阳。”
“The best is Ariel, of course.”
“最好的当然是阿里尔。”
“Is making slaves fun?” “制作奴隶有趣吗?”
“I think it’s my calling.”
“我觉得这是我的使命。”
“The day you drive out the First Numbers, I’ll let you bring any woman you want.”
“当你驱逐出第一数字的那一天,我会让你带任何你想要的女人。”
“Really?” “真的吗?”
Woohoo! 哇哦!
Just imagining it makes my chest swell.
仅仅想象一下就让我心潮澎湃。
“I have to treat my top contributor that much.”
“我必须如此对待我的顶级贡献者。”
“I knew I could count on you, hyung.”
“我知道我可以依靠你,兄。”
I flipped through the magazine.
我翻阅了杂志。
Milf Hunter’s brand power… 3.05 million!
米尔夫猎人的品牌力量……305 万!
“By the way, that magazine sold like crazy. Now everyone thinks Ariella Raven is your slave.”
顺便说一下,那本杂志卖得非常火。现在每个人都认为阿里埃拉·雷文是你的奴隶。
As expected of Ariel. 果然不出所料,阿里尔。
Her name value is amazing!
她的名字价值惊人!
With breasts like that, it’s no wonder she’s unforgettable.
有着那样的胸部,难怪她让人难以忘怀。
Ariel and Verdia. 阿里尔和维尔迪亚。
Thanks to these noble ladies following me, I was able to become the best trainer in Isil.
感谢这些高贵的女士们跟随我,我才能成为伊西尔最好的训练师。
I should include Seina in the soon-to-be-launched Virgin Hunter.
我应该把 Seina 包括在即将推出的 Virgin Hunter 中。
It’ll be a good excuse to leave my mark on Seina’s body.
这将是一个很好的借口在赛娜的身体上留下我的印记。
“…” 请提供需要翻译的文本
“…” 请提供需要翻译的文本
My eyes met Sihyeon’s. 我的眼睛与思妍相遇。
“My daughter’s body, what~?”
“我女儿的身体,什么~?”
“Gah, reading minds is cheating!”
“啊,读心术是作弊!”
“Do whatever you want, son-in-law!”
“随便你怎么做,女婿!”
I’m glad Sihyeon is an open-minded father… mother-in-law.
我很高兴思贤是一个开明的父亲……岳母。
“I’ll be waiting for good news.”
“我会等待好消息。”
“I’ll show you your grandchild soon.”
“我很快会让你见到你的孙子。”
“…We were talking about work?”
“…我们在谈论工作吗?”
“Ugh, sorry.” “呃,对不起。”
Did I make a mistake?
我犯错了吗?
I looked at her carefully and saw Sihyeon’s cheeks puff up as she tried to suppress her laughter.
我仔细看着她,看到 Sihyeon 的脸颊鼓起,试图压抑她的笑声。
“Pfft, I’m kidding. I’m kidding. Did I scare you?”
“噗,我在开玩笑。我在开玩笑。我吓到你了吗?”
“Hyung…” “兄弟……”
“Oh, come on, I can’t be Emperor without this kind of fun.”
“哦,来吧,我不能没有这种乐趣就当皇帝。”
For a moment, you looked at me like you’d throw me into a tentacle pit if I stepped out of line….
有那么一刻,你看着我,就像如果我越界了你会把我扔进触手深渊一样……
“If you had touched Seina 700 years earlier, I would have fed you to the tentacles!”
“如果你在 700 年前碰过 Seina,我会把你喂给触手!”
“…That’s such a long time ago, the feeling that I almost caused a big problem is diluted.”
“…那是很久以前的事了,我几乎造成了大问题的感觉已经淡化。”
“The males have lost their will to challenge. Seina is too strong and beautiful.”
“雄性们失去了挑战的意愿。赛娜太强大也太美丽。”
This shows that Her Majesty still cherishes Seina dearly.
这表明女王陛下仍然非常珍视塞娜。
She probably offered her to me because she felt sorry that her daughter hadn’t had a boyfriend and remained a virgin for so long.
她可能把她推荐给我,因为她觉得很遗憾她女儿这么久没有男朋友,仍然是个处女。
I ate it well…. 我吃得很好……
“Seola will be in the Dragon District, so be nice to her when you meet her.”
“Seola 将在龙区,所以当你见到她时要对她好。”
“Seina’s younger sister?”
“塞娜的妹妹?”
“Yes, she’s working as a secret royal inspector.”
“是的,她正在担任秘密皇家检查员。”
“Working as… what?” “作为…什么?”
“Secret royal inspectors are officials who look after the people’s hardships, right? Frankly, I don’t care about the people’s hardships.”
“秘密皇家检查员是照顾人民苦难的官员,对吧?坦白说,我并不关心人民的苦难。”
“Your Majesty…” “陛下……”
Are those words fit for an Emperor?
那些话适合皇帝吗?
“I’m the one who realized paradise welfare with the world’s first succubus paradise system, so I don’t accept complaints.”
“我是第一个实现天堂福利的魔魅乐园系统的人,所以我不接受投诉。”
“I see why you have so many enemies, hyung.”
“我明白你为什么有这么多敌人,兄。”
“Remember this, those who laughed at us as the Orgy Empire were all fucked to death. History is written by the victors, and I am the Emperor of the victorious Empire.”
“记住这一点,那些嘲笑我们作为狂欢帝国的人都被彻底干掉了。历史是由胜利者书写的,而我就是胜利帝国的皇帝。”
“….” "...."
It was a history befitting the ‘I’m the best’ declaration.
这段历史与“我是最好的”宣言相得益彰。
How absurd it must have been for the other royals who died from indiscriminate impregnation punishment.
其他因无差别怀孕惩罚而死的皇室成员,想必是多么荒谬。
At least their last moments were happy.
至少他们的最后时刻是快乐的。
“So, does that mean Seola fucked the male dragons?”
“那么,这是否意味着 Seola 和男性龙发生了关系?”
“No way! I’m the one who fucked them. My cute daughters are virgins!”
“没办法!是我搞的他们。我的可爱女儿们都是处女!”
“Seina’s not a virgin anymore.”
“赛娜不再是处女了。”
“Oh, right.” “哦,对了。”
I think I understand why the daughters had to live as virgins for a thousand years.
我想我明白为什么这些女儿必须以处女的身份生活一千年。
It makes sense that men wouldn’t approach them if their mother was the Succubus Queen.
如果他们的母亲是梦魇女王,男人们不敢接近她们是有道理的。
It must have been enough time for the two daughters’ romantic cells to die.
这一定是足够的时间让两个女儿的浪漫细胞消亡。
“That’s not what I was originally going to talk about.”
“这不是我最初想要谈论的内容。”
Sihyeon clutched her head and groaned.
思贤捂着头,呻吟着。
“Give me a moment. I’m old.”
“给我一点时间。我老了。”
“….” "...."
With a face that looks like Seina’s twin sister, saying you’re old….
看起来像赛娜的双胞胎姐妹,竟然说你老了……
“Ah! Right, I put her there to monitor the dragons in case they side with the Collapsers and stab us in the back.”
“啊!对,我把她放在那里监视那些龙,以防它们与崩溃者联手,背叛我们。”
“You took a long detour to get to that point.”
“你绕了很远的弯路才到达那个点。”
“Oh, come on, it’s because you kept talking about impregnation and stuff!”
“哦,拜托,这都是因为你一直在谈论怀孕之类的事情!”
“No, I don’t even know who Seola is…”
“不,我甚至不知道 Seola 是谁……”
“You can say things like that even though you don’t know her? Seola is so pretty and innocent!”
“你竟然可以这样说,即使你不认识她?Seola 真漂亮又天真!”
“…She won’t be a virgin if I go. Is that okay?”
“…如果我去的话,她就不会是处女了。这样可以吗?”
“Ugh!” “呃!”
Sihyeon clutched her chest and groaned.
思贤捂着胸口,呻吟着。
“The pain of losing a daughter…!”
“失去女儿的痛苦…!”
“Should I not do it?”
“我不应该这样做吗?”
I don’t know what she wants me to do.
我不知道她想让我做什么。
“No, please do it…! I beg you!”
“不,请这样做…!我求你!”
“If she’s as pretty as Your Majesty says.”
“如果她像陛下所说的那样漂亮。”
I don’t expect much since she’s an orc princess.
我不抱太大期望,因为她是一个兽人公主。
“She’s pretty like me, but her reactions are a bit weak, so men don’t approach her…”
“她像我一样漂亮,但她的反应有点弱,所以男人不接近她……”
“Her reactions are weak?”
“她的反应很弱?”
“She looks like your busty assistant I saw on the way here.”
“她看起来像我在来这里的路上看到的你那个丰满的助理。”
“…” 请提供需要翻译的文本
She looks like Peridot? 她看起来像橄榄石?
Then… How can I not look forward to this?
那么……我怎么能不期待这个呢?
“Are you interested?” “你有兴趣吗?”
“My mouth is watering.” “我口水直流。”
“I want Seola to come back and rest soon. When you meet her, find a chance and impregnate her.”
“我希望 Seola 能尽快回来休息。当你见到她时,找个机会让她怀孕。”
“…Is it okay for a mother to say that?”
“…母亲这样说可以吗?”
“Do whatever you want, son-in-law!”
“随便你怎么做,女婿!”
Parentally approved daughter kidnapping!
父母批准的女儿绑架!
A delicious bonus game awaits me.
一个美味的奖励游戏在等待我。
After Sihyeon left, my worries deepened.
在思贤离开后,我的担忧加深了。
When should I leave? 我应该什么时候离开?
“What are you thinking about, Master?”
“您在想什么,主人?”
Suddenly, Ariel, wearing a lingerie set with an open bottom, emerged from my blanket and leaned her breasts against me.
突然,阿里尔穿着一套开档内衣,从我的毯子里冒了出来,胸部靠在我身上。
I kneaded Ariel’s breasts with one hand and her buttocks with the other as I spoke.
说话的同时,我一只手揉捏着艾莉尔的乳房,另一只手揉捏着她的臀部。
“I’m wondering when to leave.”
“我在想什么时候离开。”
“That thing from earlier?”
“刚才的那个东西?”
“Yeah.” “是的。”
“Something could happen along the way, so it’s better to go and come back quickly.”
“沿途可能会发生一些事情,所以最好快点去快点回来。”
I naturally exchanged tongues with Ariel.
我自然地与阿里尔交换了语言。
Lick, lick. Smooch, smooch.
舔,舔。亲吻,亲吻。
Ariel gently pressed down on my dick with her pleasant weight, rubbing her breasts against me.
阿里尔轻轻地用她的体重压在我的阴茎上,胸部摩擦着我。
So hot…. 太热了……
It seems she wants to have sex too, since it’s been a while.
她似乎也想发生性关系,因为已经有一段时间了。
“Won’t you miss me if I go, Ariel?”
“如果我走了,你会想我吗,阿里尔?”
“It’s work, so it can’t be helped.”
“这是工作,所以无可奈何。”
“…” 请提供需要翻译的文本
After a brief pause, Ariel licked my tongue and whispered in my ear.
在短暂的停顿后,阿里尔舔了舔我的舌头,轻声在我耳边低语。
“I’ll miss you…” “我会想念你……”
“…” 请提供需要翻译的文本
“You know how much I… hate being alone…”
“你知道我有多…讨厌孤单…”
Hug. 拥抱。
I hugged Ariel and kissed her deeply.
我拥抱了阿里尔,并深情地吻了她。
During the time I was busy training the Nine-Tailed Fox, Ariel’s longing for me grew stronger.
在我忙于训练九尾狐的期间,阿丽尔对我的渴望愈发强烈。
“I’ve thought of something more important than work.”
“我想到了比工作更重要的事情。”
“What is it?” “这是什么?”
Ariel seemed slightly expectant.
阿里尔似乎有些期待。
“Slave management.” “奴隶管理。”
“What do you mean…?” “你是什么意思…?”
She asks even though she knows.
她问,即使她知道。
“I’m going to have sex with you, Ariel.”
“我将和你发生关系,阿里尔。”
“…” 请提供需要翻译的文本
“Pregnancy sex.” “怀孕期间的性生活。”
Ariel clung to me with her whole body.
阿里尔全身紧紧依偎着我。
I can’t stand it when she rubs her breasts against me….
我受不了她把胸部贴在我身上……
“Pregnancy sex… just me?”
“怀孕期间的性生活…只有我这样吗?”
“Of course, I have to gather numbers 1 to 5.”
“当然,我必须收集数字 1 到 5。”
“There’s a number 5?” “有一个 5 吗?”
“There will be.” “会有。”
Kyoka is too good to let go.
京香太优秀了,不应该放手。
Since she has the rare spec of being a Collapser, I thought it would be good to add her as number 5.
由于她具有罕见的崩溃者特性,我认为将她添加为第五位是个好主意。
Like Sword Empress noona.
像剑帝女神姐姐。
“Don’t tell me, that woman?”
“别告诉我,是那个女人?”
“Would it be uncomfortable if she was with us?”
“如果她和我们在一起会不会感到不舒服?”
“Isn’t that obvious?” “这还不明显吗?”
I guess so. 我想是这样。
Other people might be different, but Ariel won’t easily forgive the Nine-Tailed Fox.
其他人可能会有所不同,但阿丽尔不会轻易原谅九尾狐。
The Nine-Tailed Fox is likely indifferent about this sort of thing…
九尾狐可能对这种事情无动于衷……
I hope they don’t fight, at least for my sake.
我希望他们不要争吵,至少为了我。
“Ariel, please bear with it.”
“阿里尔,请忍耐一下。”
“…Why? Tell me. I’ll bear with it if it’s understandable.”
“…为什么?告诉我。如果可以理解,我会忍受。”
“I want to have 6P sex with the hot milfs I’ve collected.”
“我想和我收集的性感辣妈们进行 6P 性行为。”
“…Ha.” “…哈。”
“What do you think? A great reason, right?”
“你觉得怎么样?这是个很好的理由,对吧?”
Ooh. 哦。
Ariel rubbed her breasts against me.
阿里尔把她的胸部摩擦在我身上。
“Am I… not enough…? I… I’ve already taken care of my work, so we can have sex as much as we want…”
“我…不够吗…?我…我已经处理好我的工作了,所以我们可以尽情地做爱…”
Woohoo! 哇哦!
To hear these words from Ariel, my dick is getting so hard it’s difficult to bear.
听到阿里尔说这些话,我的阴茎变得如此坚硬,难以忍受。
“Say that again.” “再说一遍。”
“What…?” “什么…?”
“That last part.” “最后那部分。”
Ariel’s cheeks flushed. 阿里尔的脸颊泛红。
“We can have sex as much as we want.”
“我们可以随心所欲地发生性关系。”
“Have sex as much as we want, with Ariella?”
“想和阿里埃拉尽情发生关系?”
“…C-Calling me Ariella at times like this.”
“…在这种时候叫我阿丽埃拉。”
“Let’s do this, Ariel.” “我们来做这个吧,阿里尔。”
“Huh?” “哈?”
I sucked on Ariel’s ear and kneaded her breasts.
我吮吸了阿里尔的耳朵,揉捏了她的胸部。
“I’ll have sex with you today, especially.”
“我今天特别想和你发生关系。”
“Just the two of us?”
“就我们两个人?”
“Just the two of us.”
“只有我们两个。”
Ariel hugged me tightly. 阿里尔紧紧地抱住了我。
“…Special treatment?” “…特殊待遇?”
“Yes, special treatment. Before I leave, you’re the only one I’m having sex with, just the two of us.”
“是的,特别待遇。在我离开之前,你是我唯一的性伴侣,只有我们两个人。”
“And then you’re thinking of adding two, three more…”
“然后你在考虑再加两个、三个……”
As expected of Ariel. 果然不出所料,阿里尔。
Clever tricks don’t work on her.
聪明的把戏对她不起作用。
But as if it didn’t matter, I grabbed Ariel’s breasts.
但似乎这并不重要,我抓住了阿里尔的胸部。
“Just the two of us, Ariel.”
“就我们两个,阿丽尔。”
“Just the two of us… Ugh…”
“就我们两个…呃…”
“I won’t tell you not to hate Kyoka. Don’t fight and get along.”
“我不会告诉你不要讨厌京香。不要打架,要和睦相处。”
“…For the 6P sex?” “…为了 6P 性行为?”
“For the 6P sex.” “为了 6P 性行为。”
“When your ulterior motives are this obvious, it’s rather refreshing…”
“当你的隐秘动机如此明显时,这反而让人感到耳目一新……”
Slide. 滑动。
Ariel sat up, tossed her hair back, and placed her hand on my shoulder.
阿里尔坐起身,甩了甩头发,把手放在我的肩膀上。
“Alright, I’ll expend my emotions on that day. Let’s make love, just the two of us, today.”
“好吧,我会在那天倾注我的情感。今天就让我们两个人相爱吧。”
“I’ll serve you with care, my lady.”
“我会细心地为您服务,女士。”
“Mmm.” “嗯。”
Ariel whined, shaking her shoulders.
阿里尔抱怨着,摇动着她的肩膀。
“Since it’s been a while, go hard…♥”
“既然已经有一段时间了,就尽情享受吧…♥”