欢迎来到 NovelBin 商店,享受特别优惠!在 https://novelbin.store 使用优惠码 6B95HKJN,获取小说相关产品的最佳交易。祝您购物愉快!
在另一个世界的熟女猎手
C60: Geum Taeyangs Plan C60:金太阳的计划
“Burnt….” “烧焦……”
“Oppa looks deliciously tanned!”
“哥哥看起来晒得很美味!”
What do you mean deliciously?
你说“美味”是什么意思?
Am I looking like a well-done steak or something?
我看起来像一块熟透的牛排吗?
Cecil approaches me, gulping.
塞西尔走近我,吞咽着。
“Can I lick you?” “我可以舔你吗?”
“I’m not a steak!” “我不是牛排!”
Still, I give her a ‘delicious’ hug.
我还是给了她一个“美味”的拥抱。
Cecil buried her nose in my chest and sniffed, as if to check if I really smelled burnt.
塞西尔把鼻子埋在我的胸口,嗅了嗅,仿佛在确认我是否真的有烧焦的味道。
“欧巴的味道变好了……”
“It’s your imagination.” “这是你的想象。”
“I smell that person too.”
“我也闻到那个人。”
“Belita?” “贝丽塔?”
“Yeah. An attractive person…. Oppa, do you like her?”
“是的。一个有吸引力的人……欧巴,你喜欢她吗?”
“I do.” “我愿意。”
“I see….” “我明白了……”
Is she jealous? Cute. 她嫉妒吗?可爱。
“It just means I’m working hard.”
“这只是意味着我在努力工作。”
“Oppa’s work….” “哥哥的工作……”
“You can help too, right? Cecil.”
“你也可以帮忙,对吧?塞西尔。”
“Yes!” “是的!”
I’m sorry, Master, but I don’t intend to stay in this shabby workshop forever.
对不起,主人,但我不打算永远待在这个破旧的工作坊里。
The wall I must overcome to move on to the next stage…
我必须克服的墙,以便进入下一个阶段……
Verdia Chartreuse.
I have the qualifications to meet her. All that’s left is to prove it.
我有资格见她。剩下的就是证明这一点。
I’m already looking forward to meeting her.
我已经期待见到她。
But I can’t just go to the main house and knock on the door asking to meet her.
但我不能就这样去主屋敲门要求见她。
The number 85,000 brand value is like a bubble that swelled up in an instant, with no substance.
85000 的品牌价值就像瞬间膨胀的泡沫,没有实质。
‘For now.’ “暂时。”
Like letting rice simmer, I need time for my reputation to change.
就像让米饭慢炖一样,我需要时间来改变我的声誉。
In short, for anything, sometimes doing nothing and waiting can be the right answer.
简而言之,对于任何事情,有时候什么都不做和等待可能是正确的答案。
Staying at home… 待在家里……
Should I cuddle with Cecil?
我应该和塞西尔拥抱吗?
“Cecil!” “塞西尔!”
I suddenly pounced on Cecil.
我突然扑向了塞西尔。
I imagined a romantic scene where we would fall towards the bed and roll around together, but Cecil slipped out of my arms like a cat passing through a narrow gap and went behind me in an instant.
我想象了一个浪漫的场景,我们会一起跌向床上,滚来滚去,但塞西尔像猫一样从我怀里溜了出去,瞬间就到了我身后。
Ah! I’m subdued like a criminal!
啊!我像个罪犯一样被压制!
With my wrists restrained, I lowered my head.
我的手腕被束缚着,我低下了头。
“Caught. Perverted Oppa caught!”
“被抓了。变态欧巴被抓了!”
“Let’s try again. Cecil. Stay still this time.”
“再试一次。塞西尔。这次保持静止。”
“Huh?” “哈?”
I pounce on Cecil again!
我再次扑向塞西尔!
As if she had been waiting, Cecil spread her arms and hugged me, burying me in her soft boobs.
就像她一直在等待一样,塞西尔张开双臂抱住我,把我埋在她柔软的胸部里。
“Ehehe♥” “嘿嘿♥”
“Hmm….” “嗯……”
It’s a bit different from the original plan, but well…
这与最初的计划有点不同,但好吧……
This was good in its own way.
这在它自己的方式上是好的。
I couldn’t catch Cecil off guard, but…
我无法让塞西尔措手不及,但……
“Let’s eat, Oppa.” “我们吃吧,欧巴。”
I ate my fill with Cecil and sat on the bed together, cuddling.
我和塞西尔一起吃得很饱,然后坐在床上,依偎在一起。
Whenever I tried to do something naughty, Cecil quickly raised her guard.
每当我试图做一些调皮的事情时,塞西尔总是迅速提高警惕。
She likes to be close, but she seems shy when it comes to actually doing something naughty.
她喜欢亲近,但在实际做一些调皮的事情时似乎有些害羞。
She’s very skilled at twisting her body and escaping from blatant caresses.
她非常擅长扭动身体,逃避明显的抚摸。
“Oppa. No…. We’re out of condoms.”
“欧巴。不……我们没有安全套了。”
“Already?” “已经?”
Then it can’t be helped. Should I go buy some?
那就没办法了。我应该去买一些吗?
Cecil grabs me as I get up.
塞西尔在我起身时抓住我。
“I want to be with Oppa.”
“我想和哥哥在一起。”
“Should we go out together then?”
“那我们要一起出去吗?”
“Nnnope. I want to cuddle with you.”
“不,我想和你拥抱。”
“This is….” “这是……”
A checkmate. 将军。
As Cecil wanted, I engaged in light skinship and rolled around on the bed with her.
正如塞西尔所希望的,我和她轻轻地亲密接触,在床上打滚。
As we lazed around like that, we both fell asleep quickly…
当我们那样懒洋洋地待着时,我们很快就都睡着了……
I woke up alone to the sound of knocking.
我独自醒来,听到敲门声。
‘This pattern again….’ “这个模式又来了……”
I peeled Cecil, who was sleeping soundly, off of me and opened the door.
我把正在熟睡的塞西尔从我身上挪开,打开了门。
“Taeyang!” “太阳!”
“Uh….” “呃……。”
The visitor was Cren. 来访者是克伦。
I completely forgot about him… he was alive?
我完全忘记了他……他还活着吗?
Did he even find my house by investigating on his own?
他自己调查后真的找到我家了吗?
“Cecilia is here too!” “塞西莉亚也在这里!”
“Shh.” “嘘。”
I went outside, closing the door behind me.
我走到外面,关上了身后的门。
“She’s sleeping, so be quiet.”
“她在睡觉,所以请安静。”
“Let me meet Cecilia as promised!”
“让我如约见到塞西莉亚!”
Tsk, persistent bastard… 啧,顽固的混蛋……
I have a feeling it’ll take some effort to get rid of him.
我有一种感觉,要摆脱他需要一些努力。
My workshop is easy to find if you look for it, so maybe my plan was a bit lacking…
我的工作室很容易找到,如果你去找的话,所以也许我的计划有点不足……
I seem to have underestimated Cren’s tenacity.
我似乎低估了 Cren 的韧性。
No, honestly, I was just annoyed.
不,老实说,我只是感到烦恼。
Since I had a good excuse to leave due to the capture team, I thought the promise to let him meet Cecilia would be forgotten as long as I didn’t go looking for him.
由于我有一个很好的借口可以离开,因为抓捕小组的原因,我想只要我不去找他,答应让他见到塞西莉亚的承诺就会被遗忘。
But Cren didn’t give up.
但克伦没有放弃。
He feels like a clingy ex-boyfriend who appeared in front of me, the current boyfriend.
他感觉像是一个纠缠不休的前男友,出现在我面前,而我现在的男友。
“Cren. Calm down.” “克伦。冷静下来。”
Okay. If you want that foreshadowing resolved so badly, I’ll help you.
好的。如果你那么想解决这个伏笔,我会帮你。
“I have something I must tell Cecil. I…”
“我有一些事情必须告诉塞西尔。我……”
“Shh. Just because you take a few deep breaths, Cecilia won’t disappear or anything.”
“嘘。只是因为你深呼吸几次,塞西莉亚不会消失或什么的。”
“…So, sorry. I was so happy to see her face that….”
“…所以,抱歉。我看到她的脸时太高兴了……”
“Would Cecilia be happy too?”
“塞西莉亚也会快乐吗?”
“What do you mean?” “你是什么意思?”
“Wouldn’t Cecil, who was coldly rejected by your colleague, be surprised to see you? Think about it.”
“被你同事冷漠拒绝的塞西尔见到你会不会感到惊讶?想想吧。”
“Ah….” “啊……”
Cren lowered his head as if dejected.
克伦低下头,似乎感到沮丧。
“That’s why I want to apologize to her directly.”
“这就是为什么我想直接向她道歉。”
“Don’t rush her. Look, Cren. Listen.”
“不要催她。看,克伦。听。”
I put my arm around Cren’s shoulder and moved away from the door.
我把手臂搭在克伦的肩膀上,离开了门口。
“Do you have any good ideas?”
“你有什么好主意吗?”
“I’ll wake Cecil up now and tell her you came.
“我现在去叫塞西尔,让她知道你来了。”
Let’s set a separate place to meet and meet in the evening. How about it?”
我们找个地方晚上见面怎么样?
“But I want to meet her now….”
“但我现在想见她……”
“Are you going to shove your face in front of her and shout as soon as she wakes up?”
“你打算在她一醒来就把脸凑到她面前大喊吗?”
“….” "...."
“Women need time to prepare. Trust me.”
“女性需要时间来准备。相信我。”
“Then where should we meet?”
“那么我们应该在哪里见面?”
Okay. So far, so good.
好的。目前为止,一切顺利。
If I bluntly told him to give up because he can’t meet Cecilia, I don’t know what an agitated Cren might do.
如果我直截了当地告诉他放弃,因为他无法见到塞西莉亚,我不知道激动的克伦会做出什么。
I was confident I wouldn’t lose in a fistfight…
我相信我不会在拳击中输…
我需要向塞西尔展示我有多喜欢她。
Ha, right. 哈,对。
This is Geum Taeyang’s ‘fateful development’.
这是金太阳的“命运发展”。
Even the god of fate cannot stop it.
即使是命运之神也无法阻止它。
I took out about 5 silver coins, put them in Cren’s hand, and said,
我拿出了大约 5 个银币,把它们放在克伦的手中,说道,
“If you go down that alley, there’s a bar called Adrian’s Scent. Let’s meet there in three hours.”
“如果你走进那条小巷,有一家酒吧叫做阿德里安的香气。我们三个小时后在那里见。”
“This money…?” “这笔钱…?”
“You said you didn’t have any money, right? It’s not like the capture team would have kindly taken care of our belongings.”
“你说你没有钱,对吧?抓捕小组可不会好心地照顾我们的财物。”
I got my clothes back from the Latex woman, but the rest of my stuff…
我从乳胶女人那里拿回了我的衣服,但我的其他东西…
For example, I think the trophies I collected from hunting the shells are irretrievable.
例如,我认为我从捕捉贝壳中获得的奖杯是无法找回的。
My prediction was accurate. Cren was at a loss.
我的预测是准确的。克伦感到困惑。
“Taeyang…. I’m really glad I met you.”
“太阳……我真的很高兴遇见你。”
“You can lose your gao in front of me, but not in front of a woman.
“你可以在我面前失去你的高,但不能在女人面前。”
You should at least buy Cecil something delicious, right?”
你至少应该给塞西尔买点好吃的,对吧?
“I’ll definitely pay you back. But, I, I can’t drink alcohol….”
“我一定会还你钱。但是,我,我不能喝酒……”
“You’re clueless. The second floor of that bar is used as a lodging house.”
“你真 clueless。那家酒吧的二楼被用作旅馆。”
“Lodging house?” “旅馆?”
“You can get a room and talk calmly.”
“你可以找个房间,平静地谈谈。”
Cren stammered, flustered.
克伦结结巴巴,显得很慌乱。
“I, I don’t have such impure thoughts…!”
“我,我没有这样的不纯洁的想法…!”
“You might. If Cecilia chooses you.”
“你可能会。如果塞西莉亚选择了你。”
“Chooses… me?” “选择…我?”
“Right? You’re not thinking of dragging Cecil away by force, are you?”
“对吧?你不是想强行把塞西尔拖走吧?”
“….” "...."
“Whether Cecil stays here with me or goes on a journey with you…
“无论塞西尔是留在这里陪我,还是和你一起去旅行…”
Let’s both promise to respect Cecil’s choice.”
让我们都承诺尊重塞西尔的选择。
This is the key point.
这是关键点。
It may seem like I’m pushing her to talk with Cecil…
这可能看起来像我在逼她和塞西尔谈话……
But I can get rid of the obstacle and create plenty of time to be alone with Cecil.
但我可以消除障碍,创造大量时间与塞西尔独处。
Cren has basically stuck his head into a fight he’s bound to lose.
克伦基本上把自己卷入了一场注定要失败的斗争。
Nevertheless, Cren smiled confidently and cheerfully.
尽管如此,克伦自信而愉快地微笑。
“Don’t worry about that. “别担心那个。”
I’m just worried that I might hurt Cecil again.
我只是担心我可能会再次伤害塞西尔。
The time we spent together…. The time we spent with each other’s backs and sharing meals is not light.”
我们在一起的时光……我们彼此背靠背、分享餐食的时光并不轻松。
“Three hours later. Let’s meet at Adrian’s Scent.”
“三小时后。我们在阿德里安的香气见面。”
“Okay, Taeyang. 好的,太阳。
I’ll never forget this favor.”
我永远不会忘记这个恩惠。
Cren left without a fuss.
克伦毫无波澜地离开了。
How can he do that? I don’t understand.
他怎么能做到这一点?我不明白。
How can he leave with peace of mind when the woman he likes is sleeping soundly in front of another man, not him?
他怎么能安心离开,当他喜欢的女人在另一个男人面前安然入睡,而不是在他身边?
Maybe he’s so familiar with Cecil that he’s let his guard down.
也许他对塞西尔太熟悉了,以至于放松了警惕。
Cecil can subdue even a healthy adult man when he’s drunk.
塞西尔在喝醉的时候甚至可以制服一个健康的成年男性。
He might think that even if I force myself on her, I’ll only earn her hatred…
他可能认为即使我强迫她,我也只会赢得她的仇恨……
“Cecil.” “塞西尔。”
I hugged Cecil tightly and woke her up with a kiss.
我紧紧抱住塞西尔,用吻唤醒了她。
“Haum?” “哈姆?”
Of course, it wasn’t a romantic kiss like a prince waking up a sleeping princess.
当然,这并不是一个浪漫的吻,就像王子唤醒沉睡的公主一样。
I rubbed my erect dick against Cecil’s body and sucked on her lips vulgarly.
我用勃起的阴茎摩擦塞西尔的身体,粗俗地吮吸她的嘴唇。
Cecil met my eyes and stuck out her tongue, licking me back.
塞西尔与我对视,伸出舌头,回舔了我。
“Hoom…. Mm… Oppa…. Pervert….”
“呼……嗯……哥哥……色鬼……”
“I wanted to kiss you. Open your mouth.”
“我想吻你。张开你的嘴。”
“Ahum…. Ung….” “啊嗯…. 嗯….”
As Cecil swallowed the saliva I passed on, she poked my side with her tail.
当塞西尔吞下我传递的唾液时,她用尾巴戳了我的侧面。
What an interesting reaction.
多么有趣的反应。
“Chu…. Chuurup….” “楚…. 楚鲁普….”
I finished the kiss and said, holding Cecil in my arms.
我结束了吻,抱着塞西尔说道。
“Cren came by a while ago.”
“克伦不久前来过。”
“Sir Cren?” “克伦爵士?”
Cecil belatedly smelled my scent and perked up her ears.
塞西尔迟迟闻到了我的气味,竖起了耳朵。
“It seems like he came to take you away.”
“看起来他是来带你走的。”
“….” "...."
“Cecil. Are you going to leave?”
“塞西尔。你要离开吗?”
I kissed Cecil again. 我又吻了塞西尔。
Cecil hesitated to answer, then flinched and started kissing me back.
塞西尔犹豫着回答,然后退缩并开始回吻我。
As I gently stroked her hair and brushed her cat ears, Cecil twitched with pleasure, her eyes glazed over.
当我轻轻抚摸她的头发并轻刷她的猫耳时,塞西尔愉悦地颤动,眼神恍惚。
“I like being by Oppa’s side….”
“我喜欢在欧巴身边……”
“Then shall we go say goodbye to Cren?”
“那么我们去和克伦说再见吗?”
“Goodbye….” “再见……。”
“If he keeps looking for you, it’s pitiful, right? Let’s show him that Cecil is happy by my side now.”
“如果他一直在找你,那真是可怜,对吧?让我们让他看到塞西尔现在在我身边很快乐。”
“….” "...."
Cecil clutched my sleeve tightly.
塞西尔紧紧抓住我的袖子。
“Oppa. You won’t abandon me, right…?”
“欧巴。你不会抛弃我,对吧…?”
“I won’t.” “我不愿意。”
“Sir Cren was kind to me. Ever since I was little….”
“克伦爵士对我很好。从我小时候开始……”
“….” "...."
“The thought of breaking up makes me so sad.”
“分手的想法让我感到非常难过。”
I quietly waited for Cecil to speak.
我静静地等待塞西尔开口。
I’ve done everything I can, so there’s no reason to rush.
我已经尽力而为,所以没有必要着急。
That’s right… 没错……
They’ve known each other for much longer, Cren and her.
他们彼此认识的时间更久,克伦和她。
I can’t surpass the amount of memories they have.
我无法超越他们拥有的记忆数量。
But right now, the one by Cecil’s side, her master, is me.
但现在,站在塞西尔身边的,妾身的主人,是我。
Cecil can’t betray my expectations.
塞西尔不能背叛我的期望。
“But the thought of breaking up with Oppa makes my heart… feel like it’s tearing apart.”
“但是和欧巴分手的想法让我心里…感觉像要撕裂一样。”
“Then shall we go say goodbye?”
“那么我们去说再见吗?”
“Yes.” “是的。”
I kiss Cecil to seal the deal.
我吻了塞西尔以达成协议。
So that even if Cren, who has become alone after losing the twin sisters, evokes sympathy, Cecil won’t waver.
即使失去双胞胎姐妹后变得孤独的克伦引起同情,塞西尔也不会动摇。
“We’re supposed to meet at the bar in three hours.
“我们应该在三个小时后在酒吧见面。”
Should we wash up and go buy some pretty clothes before then?”
我们应该洗漱一下,然后去买些漂亮的衣服吗?
“Pretty clothes?” “漂亮的衣服?”
“We have to show him that we’re doing well.”
“我们必须让他看到我们过得很好。”
“Ah, if it’s that….” “啊,如果是那样的话……”
Cecil took out a few pieces of women’s clothing from the pile of clothes she had neatly folded and organized.
塞西尔从她整齐折叠和整理好的衣物堆中拿出几件女性服装。
“I like this!” “我喜欢这个!”
“Why are there women’s clothes mixed in?”
“为什么会混入女性衣物?”
Could it be, Belita… 可能是,贝丽塔……
Did she buy clothes for Cecil in that short time?
她在那短时间内给塞西尔买了衣服吗?
I looked at the back of the skirt Cecil picked up and chuckled.
我看了看塞西尔挑起的裙子背面,忍不住笑了。
There was a U-shaped mark on the lower back.
下背部有一个 U 形的痕迹。
“What’s this, a tail sleeve?”
“这是什么,尾袖?”
“Let’s try it on!” “让我们试试吧!”
Cecil put on the black skirt and white blouse that Belita bought, perfectly fitted to her body, and stood in front of me.
塞西尔穿上了贝丽塔买的黑色裙子和白色衬衫,完美贴合她的身材,站在我面前。
As I expected, it was a custom-made outfit considering Cecil’s body shape.
正如我所预料的,这是根据塞西尔的身材定制的服装。
Cecil, revealing her healthy legs, looked even prettier than usual.
塞西尔展现出她健康的腿,比平时更漂亮。
“How is it, Oppa?” “怎么样,欧巴?”
A happy smile naturally spread across my face.
我脸上自然露出了快乐的微笑。
Rather than pretty or hot, the word ‘lovely’ suits her better.
与其说她漂亮或性感,‘可爱’这个词更适合她。
I felt like I could understand the feeling of a father looking at his young daughter.
我感觉我能理解一个父亲看着他年轻女儿的感觉。
Of course, when I see her boobs boasting their volume even through the clothes, I gradually get turned on.
当然,当我看到她的胸部即使透过衣服也在炫耀它们的丰满时,我逐渐感到兴奋。
“Oppa…. You’re only looking at my chest. Pervert.”
“欧巴…. 你只盯着我的胸部。色狼。”
Saying that, Cecil straightened her back.
塞西尔说完,挺直了背。
I immediately grabbed Cecil’s chest. Squishing it with both hands.
我立刻抓住了塞西尔的胸部,用双手挤压着。
“…Nn….” “…嗯…。”
“You have to wear underwear inside, Cecil.”
“你必须在里面穿内裤,塞西尔。”
“It’s stuffy….” “有点闷……”
No matter how lovely the girlfriend look is, if she walks around with her tits bouncing without a bra, she’ll instantly become men’s fap material.
无论女朋友看起来多么可爱,如果她不穿胸罩到处走,胸部晃动,她立刻就会成为男人的自慰素材。
But well… 但是好吧……
It’s not like her nipples are showing through, and considering what we’re about to do, I think it might be okay.
这并不是说她的乳头露出来了,考虑到我们即将要做的事情,我觉得这可能没问题。
“Let’s get ready to go out. Let’s wash up in the bath too.”
“让我们准备出门吧。我们也去洗澡。”
“Ah!” “啊!”
Cecil smiled brightly. 塞西尔灿烂地微笑。
“We have to buy lots of condoms for Oppa too♥”
“我们也要为欧巴买很多安全套♥”
Oh. Ohh… 哦。哦……
Of course…! 当然…!
Cecil and I finished preparing to say goodbye and headed to Adrian’s Scent, where Cren was waiting.
塞西尔和我准备好告别,前往阿德里安的香气,克伦在那等着。
I arrived much earlier than the appointed time on purpose, and as soon as I entered the bar, I turned my head to look for Calissa.
我故意比约定时间早到很多,一进酒吧就转头寻找卡莉莎。
Calissa, who was serving, spotted me first and came running.
卡莉莎正在服务,首先看到了我并跑了过来。
Seeing Calissa’s tits jiggle, my dick naturally became majestic.
看到卡莉莎的奶子抖动,我的小弟弟自然也变得雄赳赳气昂昂。
“Sir Taeyang. What brings you here today?”
“太阳先生。今天是什么让您来到这里?”
It’s nice to see that she hasn’t forgotten the etiquette towards a VVIP customer, her master.
很高兴看到她没有忘记对待一位 VVIP 客户,她的主人时的礼仪。
I openly groped Calissa’s tits.
我公开地抚摸了卡莉萨的胸部。
“Ah…. Ugh…. People are watching….”
“啊…. 呜…. 人们在看着….”
“Your husband is watching too. Is that okay?”
“你的丈夫也在看。这没问题吗?”
Calissa turned red up to her ears.
卡莉萨的脸红到了耳朵。
“Serving Sir Taeyang… is something we agreed on as a couple….”
“为太阳大哥服务……是我们作为一对情侣达成的共识……”
“What kind of service?” “什么样的服务?”
While still having her tits tormented, Calissa spoke in a slightly trembling voice.
卡莉莎的奶子还在被折磨着,她用略带颤抖的声音说着话。
“Pussy service…♥” “猫咪服务…♥”
“Did you look forward to giving me pussy service?”
“你期待给我提供性服务吗?”
“….” "...."
I pinched her nipples with my fingertips and pulled on her tits to stretch them out.
我用指尖捏住她的乳头,拉扯她的乳房,让它们伸展开来。
“Uuughh….” “呜呜……”
“Did you look forward to it?”
“你期待吗?”
The customers stared at me with shocked expressions.
顾客们用震惊的表情盯着我。
It was understandable for them to be shocked.
他们感到震惊是可以理解的。
Calissa is just a bar owner who’s famous for her big, pretty ass in this area. She’s not a prostitute.
卡莉莎只是一个酒吧老板,在这个地区因她的大而美丽的臀部而出名。她不是妓女。
She doesn’t have such a loose sense of chastity to do anything resembling pussy service for others.
她没有那么宽松的贞操观去为别人做任何类似于性服务的事情。
I’m the only one who’s special.
我是唯一一个特别的人。
The audacity to have a beautifully dressed Cecil in her girlfriend look and sexually harass the bar owner.
大胆地让穿着华丽的塞西尔以女友的形象出现,并对酒吧老板进行性骚扰。
And I grinned. 我微笑着。
Could there be a more fitting picture for a blonde, tanned fuckboy?
这张照片对于一个金发、晒黑的花花公子来说,是否更合适呢?
I was proud of myself.
我为自己感到自豪。
According to the Geum Taeyang Destiny Theory, taking women away from others brings me joy.
根据金太阳命运理论,夺走他人的女性让我感到快乐。
If you ask if I don’t feel any guilt, that’s a very uncool question.
如果你问我是否没有任何愧疚,那是个非常不酷的问题。
Calissa is enduring. 卡莉莎是坚韧不拔的。
With the expectation that she’ll get her pussy pounded by my dick later.
期待着我的鸡巴一会儿就能插进她的小穴。
Her gaze quickly scanned my bulging pants.
她的目光迅速扫过我鼓胀的裤子。
“…Ah…. Sir Taeyang…. Hak….”
“…啊…. 泰阳先生…. 哈克….”
“Can you swear your obedience here?”
“你能在这里发誓效忠吗?”
Gulp. 咕噜。
Calissa swallowed and fell into contemplation about whether to kneel or not…
卡莉萨吞咽了一下,陷入了是否跪下的沉思中……
Just as she was about to slightly lower her body, I hugged Calissa tightly and whispered in her ear.
就在她准备稍微低下身体的时候,我紧紧抱住卡莉萨,轻声在她耳边说道。
“Just kidding. Just kidding.”
“开玩笑的。开玩笑的。”
“Ah…. Ahhut…♥” “啊…. 啊哈…♥”
A madam who reaches a tit orgasm just from a hug, Calissa…
一个仅仅通过拥抱就能达到极致快感的女士,卡莉萨……
Did you miss my dick?
你想念我的命根子吗?
Her husband was looking at us with a complicated expression.
她的丈夫用复杂的表情看着我们。
I should stop here. 我应该在这里停止。
If I keep going, Cren will come and my ‘plan’ will be ruined.
如果我继续下去,Cren 就会来,我的“计划”就会被破坏。
“I didn’t come to drink. Can you prepare a room on the second floor?”
“我不是来喝酒的。你能准备一个二楼的房间吗?”
“Al…. Alright….” “好吧……好吧……”
“Alright?” “好吧?”
“Yes, Master.” “是的,主人。”
“Good. I like obedient milfs.”
“很好。我喜欢听话的熟女。”