欢迎来到 NovelBin 商店,享受特别优惠!在 https://novelbin.store 使用优惠码 6B95HKJN,获取小说相关产品的最佳交易。祝您购物愉快!
在另一个世界的熟女猎手
C135: The Deceptive Trainer
C135:欺骗性的训练师
Kangseol, looking embarrassed, turned his head away.
康雪尔显得很尴尬,转过头去。
“I told you, nothing happened.”
“我告诉过你,什么都没发生。”
“That’s not the issue.” “这不是问题。”
He must hate the slave mark engraved on his beloved wife’s body.
他一定恨透了刻在他心爱妻子身上的奴隶印记。
Seeing Kangseol’s reaction, I almost wanted to keep it there out of spite.
看到康雪的反应,我几乎想出于 spite 把它留在那里。
Gayeon put her hands on her hips and sternly admonished Kangseol.
盖妍双手叉腰,严厉地训斥了康雪。
“You heard him, only Taeyang can remove this mark.”
“你听到了,只有太阳才能去除这个印记。”
“I’d rather beat him to a pulp and force him to remove it.”
“我宁愿把他打得粉碎,强迫他把它去掉。”
“You think I haven’t thought about that?”
“你认为我没有考虑过这个吗?”
“Have you been listening to me at all?”
“你根本有在听我说话吗?”
Gayeon took my and Cecilia’s hands.
盖妍握住了我和塞西莉亚的手。
“Both of you, come in and cool your heads!”
“你们两个,进来冷静一下!”
“G-Gayeon…!” “G-Gayeon…!”
As expected of the Sword Empress, she’s strong.
果然不愧是剑皇,她很强。
Maybe it was too much to ask for her to have a calm conversation with her husband in the first place.
也许一开始就要求她与丈夫进行冷静的对话是太过分了。
Especially after he found out about the womb tattoo on his wife’s body….
尤其是在他发现他妻子身上的子宫纹身之后……
“You’re in the wrong too, Geum Taeyang.”
“你也错了,金太阳。”
“I apologize.” “我很抱歉。”
“You know how Kangseol feels, so why were you being so difficult?”
“你知道康雪尔的感受,那你为什么要这么难对付?”
“I lost my temper.” “我失去了冷静。”
“Men…” “男人……”
Cecilia and I naturally began looking around the place.
塞西莉亚和我自然而然地开始四处查看。
It had the atmosphere of an adventurer’s guild.
它有着冒险者公会的氛围。
There was even a girl who looked to be about Cecilia’s age.
甚至还有一个看起来和塞西莉亚差不多大的女孩。
“Surprised? This is a secret hideout for people from other worlds.”
“惊讶吗?这是来自其他世界的人的秘密藏身之处。”
“I expected as much, Cecilia was right.”
“我就料到会这样,塞西莉亚是对的。”
“Ehehe.” “嘿嘿。”
I patted Cecilia’s head. 我拍了拍塞西莉亚的头。
Gayeon watched us and smiled faintly.
盖妍看着我们,微微一笑。
“He’s been working hard to protect people from other worlds who are being chased for no reason in the Devil’s District.”
“他一直在努力保护那些在魔鬼区无缘无故被追赶的来自其他世界的人。”
“That’s admirable.” “那是令人钦佩的。”
I wasn’t being sarcastic; it was my honest opinion.
我并不是在讽刺;这是我诚实的看法。
People who prioritize others’ needs over their own were rare in any world.
在任何世界中,优先考虑他人需求而非自己需求的人都是稀有的。
Maybe he couldn’t stand to abandon dying people from other worlds, even while his own wife was being hunted?
也许他无法忍受抛弃来自其他世界的垂死之人,即使他的妻子正在被追捕?
It was a testament to Kangseol’s upstanding character.
这证明了康雪的高尚品格。
“That’s why Kangseol was so meticulous in making sure you were trustworthy. Please understand.”
“这就是为什么康雪如此细心地确保你值得信赖。请理解。”
“I guess I failed the test?”
“我想我没通过测试?”
“Even I can tell you failed.”
“连我都能看出你失败了。”
“Ouch.” “哎哟。”
Gayeon lowered her voice as if someone might overhear.
盖妍压低了声音,仿佛有人可能会偷听。
“Who would trust a guy who brands a woman’s body like that?”
“谁会信任一个这样标记女性身体的家伙?”
“Yes, yes, I’m the only villain here.”
“是的,是的,我是这里唯一的反派。”
“Hehe. Don’t be upset. I explained the situation back then, so he just needs time to process.”
“呵呵。别难过。我当时解释了情况,所以他只需要时间来消化。”
“So, what are you planning to do, Mr. Kangseol?”
“那么,康雪先生,您打算怎么做?”
“Have a seat first.” “先坐下。”
Cecilia and I sat across from Gayeon.
我和塞西莉亚坐在盖妍对面。
“I’m called the Collapser in this world, right?”
“在这个世界里,我被称为崩溃者,对吧?”
“Yes, you’re as strong as Master.”
“是的,你和大师一样强大。”
“I don’t like that the power I earned through hard work is called a disaster, but it can’t be helped.”
“我不喜欢我通过努力工作获得的权力被称为灾难,但这无可奈何。”
As I expected, Master didn’t gain her power through cheating.
正如我所预料的,师父并不是通过作弊获得她的力量。
The opposite of me. 我的对立面。
I benefited greatly from the fateful development and inner monologue.
我从这个命运的发展和内心独白中受益匪浅。
They were useless except for leading me to have sex with beautiful women, but that was enough.
他们除了让我和美丽的女人发生性关系外毫无用处,但这已经足够了。
I could make up for the rest with my own strength—my Destructive Cock.
我可以用我自己的力量弥补剩下的——我的毁灭之鸡。
“Power that can’t be understood only breeds fear in people. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re trying to capture us.”
“无法理解的力量只会在人民心中滋生恐惧。如果他们试图抓住我们,我不会感到惊讶。”
“…What if we surrender?” “…如果我们投降呢?”
“To become slaves?” “成为奴隶?”
“Cecilia is a slave, but she’s happy by my side, isn’t she?”
“塞西莉亚是个奴隶,但她在我身边很快乐,不是吗?”
“Cecilia is happy being with Oppa!”
“塞西莉亚和欧巴在一起很开心!”
Gayeon’s lips curved into a smile as she looked at Cecilia.
盖妍看着塞西莉亚,嘴唇勾起一抹微笑。
“I can tell that you two are happy because you found each other. But you have to fight for your own destiny, not leave it up to a roll of the dice.”
“我能看出你们俩很幸福,因为你们找到了彼此。但你们必须为自己的命运而战,而不是把它寄托在掷骰子上。”
“What if the dice are rigged to always land on one?”
“如果骰子被操控,总是落在一个上怎么办?”
“Taeyang.” “太阳。”
“Wouldn’t it be more rational to leave it up to fate and see what happens?”
“把它交给命运,看看会发生什么,不是更理智吗?”
How could I tell them, without spoiling anything, that the future they desired didn’t exist in this city?
我怎么能告诉他们,在不剧透的情况下,他们所渴望的未来在这个城市里并不存在呢?
Maybe they didn’t intend to tell me at all.
也许他们根本不打算告诉我。
Gayeon and I were looking at different things from the start.
盖妍和我从一开始就关注不同的事物。
“I will carve my own path. The people here need a righteous sword.”
“我将开辟自己的道路。这里的人们需要一把正义之剑。”
“Are you saying that Master is the righteous sword?”
“你是在说大师是正义之剑吗?”
“If it’s not right to lend a hand to the weak and guide them, then what is?”
“如果帮助弱者并引导他们不是正确的,那什么才是呢?”
“Is there a plan?” “有计划吗?”
“I hear there’s a group of Collapsers in this city.”
“我听说这个城市里有一群崩溃者。”
“A group of Collapsers?” “一群崩溃者?”
“They call themselves ‘Breakers.'”
“他们称自己为‘Breakers’。”
A chill ran down my spine.
一阵寒意袭上我的脊背。
I thought the city’s system was keeping them in check!
我以为这个城市的系统在制约他们!
I had no idea how many Collapsers there were or how strong they were, but….
我不知道有多少个崩溃者,也不知道他们有多强,但……
‘So there was backing even in this place.’
“所以在这个地方也有支持。”
“While he was gathering people from other worlds on the streets, they approached him first.”
“当他在街上聚集来自其他世界的人时,他们首先接近了他。”
“Let me explain, Gayeon.”
“让我解释一下,佳妍。”
Kangseol pulled up a chair and sat next to me.
康雪尔拉起一把椅子,坐在我旁边。
“Have you cooled down a bit?”
“你冷静一点了吗?”
“Thanks to you…. I apologize for my earlier outburst, Mr. Geum Taeyang.”
“谢谢你……我为之前的失态向您道歉,金太阳先生。”
“What do you mean by a group of Collapsers approached you?”
“你说一群崩溃者接近你是什么意思?”
“You’re interested, aren’t you?”
“你感兴趣,是吗?”
Damn, was I being too obvious?
该死,我是不是太明显了?
“Actually, I did a little digging on you, Mr. Geum Taeyang. There are many talented individuals here, and I hear a lot of rumors.”
“其实,我对你做了一些调查,金太阳先生。这里有很多有才华的人,我听到了很多传闻。”
“You investigated me?” “你调查我了吗?”
I tensed up slightly. 我稍微紧张了一下。
I had too many skeletons in my closet.
我有太多秘密藏在心里。
“Don’t worry, I’m not talking about your personal life. What I heard was that you have a grudge against one of the four families that rule this city.”
“别担心,我不是在谈论你的个人生活。我听说你对统治这个城市的四大家族之一怀有怨恨。”
“A grudge?” “怨恨?”
Did I? 我吗?
“Ariella Raven… she’s the target of your revenge, isn’t she?”
“阿里埃拉·雷文……她是你复仇的目标,不是吗?”
“….” "...."
From an outsider’s perspective, that’s probably what it looked like.
从外部的角度来看,这可能就是它的样子。
That I had been sharpening my blade for revenge….
我一直在磨砺我的复仇之刃……
But I didn’t hate Ariella as much as others might think.
但我并不像其他人想的那样讨厌阿里埃拉。
Belita’s hatred for people from other worlds was far more intense. Ariella was a cold, ruthlessly forged blade, and I accepted the judgment she passed on me.
贝丽塔对来自其他世界的人的仇恨更加强烈。阿里埃拉是一把冷酷、无情锻造的刀刃,我接受了她对我的评判。
Inwardly, I acknowledged her.
在内心深处,我承认了她。
I might have thought about making her mine someday, but I didn’t hate her.
我可能曾想过有一天把她变成我的,但我并不讨厌她。
“I understand if you don’t want to talk about it. But if that’s what brought you here… then this is fate.”
“我理解如果你不想谈论这个。但如果这就是把你带到这里的原因……那么这就是命运。”
“Fate?” “命运?”
“Won’t you join us?” “你愿意加入我们吗?”
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
我敌人的敌人是我的朋友。
Is that their conclusion?
那是他们的结论吗?
The world doesn’t work that way. Besides, this group was destined for destruction.
这个世界不是那样运作的。此外,这个团体注定要走向毁灭。
I had to get out.
我必须离开。
However, there were things I wanted to know.
然而,有些事情我想知道。
“Specifically, what did this group called Breakers promise you? Did they promise to help at a crucial moment?
“具体来说,这个叫做 Breakers 的团体向你承诺了什么?他们是否承诺在关键时刻提供帮助?”
Or provide you with supplies?”
或者为您提供补给?
“That’s…” “那是……”
As Kangseol hesitated, Gayeon interjected.
当康雪犹豫时,佳妍插话道。
“Tell him, Kangseol. Taeyang needs to know.”
“告诉他,康雪。太阳需要知道。”
“We’re doomed if we stay here anyway. If we all join forces, others who share our cause will move as well.”
“如果我们留在这里,我们就完蛋了。如果我们团结起来,其他支持我们事业的人也会行动起来。”
“Are you saying that the Breakers are the ones who share your cause?”
“你是在说破坏者是与你们有共同目标的人吗?”
“They desire the destruction of the districts, that much is certain. They’ve lent us their strength so that everyone here can be armed.”
“他们渴望摧毁这些地区,这一点是肯定的。他们借给我们力量,以便这里的每个人都能武装起来。”
Breakers, what are they thinking?
破坏者,他们在想什么?
The people gathered here were insignificant, except for Master, the Collapser.
这里聚集的人微不足道,除了大师,崩溃者。
I could tell just by looking at the flow of their mana.
我只需看他们的法力流动就能判断出来。
What about the Breakers? 破坏者怎么样?
How terrifying was Ariella Raven?
阿里埃拉·雷文有多可怕?
“Cecilia, Taeyang. You two were going to go to Ariella even without me, weren’t you?”
“塞西莉亚,太阳。你们两个即使没有我也打算去阿里埃拉,对吧?”
Gayeon asked. 盖妍问道。
“Because Oppa wants boobs!”
“因为哥哥想要胸部!”
“Yes.” “是的。”
“Then let’s join forces.”
“那么让我们联手吧。”
“Are you planning to storm the castle directly?”
“你打算直接攻打城堡吗?”
“That’s the plan. We’re all gathered here to move at dawn.”
“这就是计划。我们都聚集在这里,准备在黎明时出发。”
Dawn…. 黎明……
It was the perfect time for a surprise attack.
这是进行突袭的最佳时机。
“Taeyang’s contribution to figuring out the Princess’s movements played a big part in making this plan possible.”
“太阳在弄清公主的行动方面的贡献对实现这个计划起到了重要作用。”
“The Princess’s movements…”
“公主的动作……”
I felt another chill. 我感到又一阵寒意。
Because I knew where Ariella’s plan began.
因为我知道阿里埃拉的计划是从哪里开始的。
If she was intentionally removing the Princess to lure us in, we would surely be devoured.
如果她故意将公主移除以引诱我们,我们肯定会被吞噬。
This was all Ariella’s script!
这都是阿里埃拉的剧本!
“Oppa?” “欧巴?”
I felt cold sweat running down my back.
我感到冷汗顺着背部流下来。
Should I stop them and save their lives?
我应该阻止他们,拯救他们的生命吗?
Or should I prioritize my own goals?
我应该优先考虑自己的目标吗?
In times like these, I always….
在这样的时刻,我总是……
– Geum Taeyang moves according to fate.
– 金太阳随命运而动。
Choose the path that leads to fucking the most MILFs!
选择通往最操多位熟女的道路!
“With such reliable comrades by my side… how can I refuse?”
“有如此可靠的战友在我身边……我怎么能拒绝呢?”
“Mr. Taeyang!” “泰阳先生!”
“Taeyang…!” “太阳…!”
“If you accept, I will give it my all.”
“如果你接受,我会全力以赴。”
I’ll give it my all to fuck all the MILFs.
我会全力以赴去追求所有的熟女。
Zero pretense, 100% sincerity.
零伪装,100%真诚。
I decided to throw them headfirst into the trap Ariella had set.
我决定让他们头朝下地掉入阿里埃拉设下的陷阱。
As long as Cecilia and I had Liruke’s support, we would be fine.
只要塞西莉亚和我有莉鲁克的支持,我们就会没事。
“I misjudged you. I thought you were just trying to survive in this cruel city…”
“我误解了你。我以为你只是想在这个残酷的城市里生存……”
“What do you mean?” “你是什么意思?”
“I’m talking about what you engraved on my stomach, Kangseol.”
“我在说你在我肚子上刻的东西,康雪。”
“Now that we are comrades who can trust each other, will you please remove the mark?”
“既然我们是可以互相信任的同志,请你把这个标记去掉好吗?”
“Wouldn’t it be alright to do it after we achieve our goal?”
“在我们实现目标之后再做这件事不是很好吗?”
As I tried to slip away, Kangseol grabbed my arm.
当我试图溜走时,康雪抓住了我的手臂。
“You never know what might happen in a real battle. We might get separated, so please… cleanse my wife’s body.”
“你永远不知道在真正的战斗中会发生什么。我们可能会分开,所以请… 清洗我妻子的身体。”
“Taeyang, I’m asking you too.”
“太阳,我也在问你。”
I knew how much they hated the mark.
我知道他们有多讨厌那个标记。
Even without the special effects of my engraving technique, the MILF Hunter mark was a brand in this city, signifying that she was my property.
即使没有我雕刻技术的特效,MILF Hunter 的标志在这个城市也是一个品牌,意味着她是我的财产。
It was a reasonable request to remove it. In fact, it was strange to refuse.
这是一个合理的请求,要求将其移除。事实上,拒绝是很奇怪的。
Everyone was looking at Kangseol and me, their heads bowed.
每个人都在看着康雪和我,低着头。
‘I have a plan, but…’
“我有一个计划,但……”
I had to be careful.
我必须小心。
The Sword Empress was sensitive to lies.
剑皇对谎言非常敏感。
“Please, raise your heads. There’s no need for this.”
“请抬起你们的头。没有必要这样。”
“Mr. Taeyang…” “泰阳先生…”
“I’m just doing what I should.”
“我只是做我应该做的。”
“Thank you!” “谢谢!”
Gayeon didn’t object, so I must have passed.
盖妍没有反对,所以我一定通过了。
I couldn’t let them see through my intentions.
我不能让他们看透我的意图。
“Given the location of the mark, it wouldn’t be appropriate to do it in front of everyone, would it?”
“考虑到标记的位置,在大家面前这样做是不合适的,对吧?”
Gayeon nodded. 盖妍点了点头。
“Please wait for me in the room, Lady Sword Empress.”
“请在房间里等我,剑女皇。”
“Alright. Do I need to take off my underwear?”
“好的。我需要脱掉内裤吗?”
Kangseol’s cheek twitched.
康雪的脸颊抽动了一下。
He probably imagined his wife undressing and getting on the bed.
他可能想象着他的妻子脱衣服并上床。
I could understand his worry, having a beautiful wife like Gayeon.
我能理解他的担忧,拥有一个像佳妍一样美丽的妻子。
“We’ll discuss everything in the room.”
“我们会讨论房间里的所有事情。”
“As her husband, I’ll be present as well.”
“作为她的丈夫,我也会在场。”
He really emphasized the word “husband.”
他真的强调了“丈夫”这个词。
“That won’t be necessary.”
“那没有必要。”
“Is there a reason?” “有什么原因吗?”
“It disrupts my concentration.”
“这干扰了我的注意力。”
It wasn’t a lie, but it was a major deviation from the main point.
这不是谎言,但它与主要观点有很大偏离。
I focused on my breathing to maintain my composure, and Gayeon looked at me suspiciously.
我专注于呼吸以保持冷静,而佳妍怀疑地看着我。
“I wouldn’t mind if it was just Kangseol…”
“如果只是康雪的话,我不介意…”
If my lie was exposed, I had no choice but to push through.
如果我的谎言被揭穿,我别无选择,只能坚持下去。
“It requires a high level of concentration, so if you want me to successfully remove the mark, please don’t enter the room.”
“这需要高度的专注,所以如果你想让我成功去掉这个印记,请不要进入房间。”
“How long will it take?”
“需要多长时间?”
“About three hours.” 大约三个小时。
“Then, our operation plan will have to be slightly adjusted…”
“那么,我们的运营计划将需要稍作调整……”
“Weren’t you the ones who asked me to remove it immediately?”
“难道不是你们让我立刻把它移除的吗?”
“…” "..."
“…” "..."
Good. 好。
I delivered my prepared line.
我说出了我准备好的台词。
“I also have an engraving specialist in my workshop. Please follow my instructions.”
“我工作室里还有一位雕刻专家。请按照我的指示进行。”
“…A-alright.” “…好吧。”
“Cecilia, wait for me.” “塞西莉亚,等我。”
“Okay!” “好的!”
It wasn’t as grand as Adrian’s place, which had a second floor converted into a workshop above the tavern, but this tavern also had a few rooms that were temporarily remodeled for use.
这家酒馆没有阿德里安的地方那么宏伟,阿德里安的地方有一个改造成工作室的二楼在酒馆上方,但这家酒馆也有几个房间暂时改造过来使用。
I took over one of those rooms and was left alone with Gayeon in the small space.
我接管了其中一个房间,和佳妍独自待在这个小空间里。
A small shower stall and a double bed.
一个小淋浴间和一张双人床。
With the dim lighting, it had the complete atmosphere of a love motel.
昏暗的灯光营造出了一种爱情旅馆的完整氛围。
“So, are you going to tell me?”
“那么,你要告诉我吗?”
“Tell you what?” “告诉你什么?”
Gayeon glared at me sharply.
盖妍锐利地瞪着我。
“Why you lied.” “你为什么撒谎。”
“…” "..."
“It wouldn’t have mattered if my husband was here, would it? Why did you lie? Tell me honestly.”
“如果我丈夫在这里也无所谓,对吧?你为什么要撒谎?老实告诉我。”
“Because I wanted to be alone with Master.”
“因为我想和大师单独在一起。”
“…Sigh.” “…叹息。”
Gayeon strode towards me, tilted my chin up, and looked down at me.
盖妍大步走向我,抬起我的下巴,俯视着我。
“Get a grip. I may look young, but I’m older than you.”
“冷静点。我可能看起来年轻,但我比你大。”
“Was I being childish?” “我是在幼稚吗?”
“Very childish! Stop fighting with my husband. I’m his woman. A married woman. Do you understand?”
“非常幼稚!别和我丈夫争吵。我是他的女人。一个已婚女人。你明白吗?”
“…” "..."
“I’m even going to have Kangseol’s baby someday.”
“我甚至有一天会和康雪生个孩子。”
“I apologize. I’ll remove the mark.”
“我很抱歉。我会去掉这个标记。”
“Second lie. It doesn’t actually take three hours, does it?”
“第二个谎言。实际上并不需要三个小时,对吧?”
“No.” “不。”
“And also…” “还有……”
I cut Gayeon off before she could finish.
我在盖妍还没说完之前就打断了她。
“I apologize for fighting with your husband.”
“我为和你的丈夫争吵而感到抱歉。”
“…Sigh. You have a cute girlfriend too. Really, how do you plan to handle all these women with that attitude…”
“…唉。你也有一个可爱的女朋友。真的,你打算怎么用这样的态度应对这些女人呢……”
Good. 好。
She didn’t catch on to the fact that I could remove the mark instantly.
她没有意识到我可以立即去掉那个印记。
By concealing the unfavorable truth, which was true but not the whole truth, with silence, I rendered the Sword Empress defenseless through deception.
通过用沉默掩盖不利的真相,这个真相虽然真实但并不完整,我通过欺骗使剑皇后毫无防备。
Master, are you watching?
大师,您在看吗?
This time, the Master I was picturing in my head was Bior.
这次,我脑海中想象的导师是比奥尔。
While Gayeon was showering, I lay on the bed, waiting for her.
在盖妍洗澡的时候,我躺在床上等她。
When the Sword Empress came out of the shower, she looked at me with a dumbfounded expression.
当剑皇从淋浴间出来时,她用一脸愣神的表情看着我。
“Are you my husband?” “你是我的丈夫吗?”
“It’s all part of the fun.”
“这都是乐趣的一部分。”
“You’re such a child. If you want to be loved by a woman, learn to be mature.”
“你真是个孩子。如果你想被女人爱,就要学会成熟。”
“I’ll do my job properly.”
“我会好好完成我的工作。”
“Move over there. You’re going to try and push me down, aren’t you?”
“移到那边去。你是想把我推倒,对吧?”
Ah, my dick is getting hard….
啊,我的小弟弟越来越硬了....
“D-don’t get hard! It’s scary just looking at it!”
“别硬起来!光看着就让人害怕!”
“That’s Master’s fault for saying that!”
“那是大师说错了!”
“Are you a teenage boy? Getting hard just from hearing the word ‘push down’.”
“你是一个青少年男孩吗?光听到‘推倒’这个词就感到兴奋。”
“My libido isn’t that different from a teenage boy’s.”
“我的性欲和一个少年男孩的没什么不同。”
“…Sigh. Fine. Just get it over with.”
“…唉。好吧。快点结束吧。”
Gayeon took off her bathrobe and climbed onto the bed.
盖妍脱下浴袍,爬上了床。