这是用户在 2024-7-3 8:17 为 https://app.immersivetranslate.com/word/ 保存的双语快照页面,由 沉浸式翻译 提供双语支持。了解如何保存?

Project 9
项目 9

Dialogue 1: Please use dampproof packing
对话1:请使用防潮包装

F: How do you plan to pack our order?
女: 您打算如何包装我们的订单?

C: For this kind of products we export, each item is individually packed in polyethylene(聚乙烯). Every two dozen are packed in a paper carton, then we pack 10 cartons in one big wooden case.
C: 对于我们出口的此类产品,每件商品都单独包装在聚乙烯(聚乙烯)中。每两打装在一个纸箱里,然后我们把10个纸箱装在一个大木箱里。

F: Please make sure you use moisture proof packing. In the goods we received last time, there were a few items damaged by dampness.
F:请确保使用防潮包装。在我们上次收到的货物中,有几件因潮湿而损坏的物品。

C: Yes, we've noticed that, too, but this time it's different. Every wooden case is lined with(加内衬) plastic sheets from inside. In addition, we've put a “keep dry” sign on the outside.
C:是的,我们也注意到了这一点,但这次不同。每个木箱内部都衬有(加内衬)塑料板。此外,我们还在外面贴上了“保持干燥”的标志。

F: I guess that'll be good enough.
女:我想这已经足够了。

Dialogue 2: Carton packing is adequate
对话2:纸箱包装是否足够

F: What kind of packing do you plan to use for this consignment of goods (一批货)?
F: 您打算为这批货物(一批货)使用哪种包装?

C: Cartons. Is that okay?
C:纸箱。可以吗?

F: I'm concerned about the possible jolt(碰撞)and squeeze that may take place when these cases are moved about.
F:我担心这些箱子在移动时可能发生的颠簸(碰撞)和挤压。

C: Well, what I can tell you is that we've got an excellent record on making deliveries to our customers. Besides, all our cartons are lined with shockproof cardboard and are wrapped up with polyethylene sheets. So they are not only shockproof, but also dampproof.
C:嗯,我可以告诉你的是,我们在向客户交付方面有着出色的记录。此外,我们所有的纸箱都衬有防震纸板,并用聚乙烯板包裹。因此,它们不仅防震,而且防潮。

F: In that case, I guess I can rest assured(放心).
女:既然如此,我想我可以放心了(放心)。

C: Well, I guess you can say that. The safety of packing is something we always pay a lot of attention to. Especially for those fragile commodities, we've got to be extra careful.
C:嗯,我想你可以这么说。包装的安全性是我们一直非常关注的事情。特别是对于那些脆弱的商品,我们必须格外小心。

F: You are right, but wouldn't it be safer to use wooden cases?
女:你说得对,但是用木箱不是更安全吗?

C: We sure can if you want us to, but the charge will be much higher.
C:如果您愿意,我们当然可以,但费用会高得多。

F: It wouldn't be worth the trouble in that case, would it? Let's still use cartons.
女:在那种情况下,不值得麻烦,不是吗?让我们仍然使用纸箱。

C: Sure. No problem, as I said, cartons are good enough for goods like this. You don't have to worry about it.
C:当然。没问题,正如我所说,纸箱对于这样的商品来说已经足够了。你不必担心。

Dialogue 3: Give the buyer an idea of what is packed inside
对话 3:让买家了解里面装的东西

F: Do you mind if I give you a little suggestion?
女:你介意我给你一点建议吗?

C: Not at all. Go ahead.
C:完全没有。继续。

F: Your products are good and there's no question of that, but your packing needs improvement. I mean, your packing does not look attractive enough to the buyer. We both know that one important function of packing is to stimulate(刺激)the buyers desire to buy. He should fall in love with your product at the first sight.
F:你的产品很好,这是毫无疑问的,但你的包装需要改进。我的意思是,你的包装对买家来说看起来不够有吸引力。我们都知道,包装的一个重要功能是刺激(刺激)买家的购买欲望。他应该对你的产品一见钟情。

C: That's a good suggestion. Could you be more specific?
C:这是一个很好的建议。你能说得更具体一点吗?

F: I feel your cartons are not thick and sturdy(结实)enough. They're kind of flimsy(易损坏的). And the color of the design of your packing really should be more eye-catching. My opinion is that the packing should give the buyer an idea of what is packed inside.
女:我觉得你们的纸箱不够厚实(结实)。它们有点脆弱(易损坏的)。而且你的包装设计的颜色真的应该更醒目。我的观点是,包装应该让买家了解里面包装的东西。

C: That's really a good idea. I'll pass it on to our designers and ask them to improve on it.
C:这真是个好主意。我会把它传递给我们的设计师,并要求他们改进它。

F: About the outer packing then, how are you going to handle that?
F:那么关于外包装,你打算如何处理呢?

C: Well, we'll reinforce all those cardboard cartons with straps(加固条)from outside and mark them with words such as handle with care and other general markings for transportation.
C:好吧,我们将从外面用带子(加固条)加固所有这些纸板箱,并用“小心处理”等字样和其他运输的一般标记来标记它们。

F: That really sounds good. Thanks.
F:听起来不错。谢谢。

Notein terms of straps, or plastic strapsplease refer to the 5th L of Dialogue 2 in the textbook.
注:表带或塑料表带方面,请参考教材中对话2的 th 5L。