这是用户在 2024-6-19 8:18 为 https://app.immersivetranslate.com/word/ 保存的双语快照页面,由 沉浸式翻译 提供双语支持。了解如何保存?

Title: The Enigma of the Forgotten Room
名称: The Enigma of the Forgotten Room

Stage 1: Awakening
第一阶段:觉醒

You wake up in a strange, dark room, the cold floor pressing against your back. The air is thick with dust, and the only sound is the distant dripping of water. You have no memory of how you got here. As you sit up, you notice the faint outline of a door to your left and a small table with a flickering candle to your right.
你在一个陌生、黑暗的房间里醒来,冰冷的地板压在你的背上。空气中弥漫着厚厚的尘土,唯一的声音是远处滴水的声音。你不记得你是怎么来到这里的。当你坐起来时,你会注意到左边有一扇门的模糊轮廓,右边有一张小桌子,上面有一根闪烁的蜡烛。

Examine the Room:
检查房间:

Look around: The room is small and bare, with stone walls and a low ceiling. The table holds a candle, a piece of paper, and a rusty key.
环顾四周:房间又小又光秃秃的,有石墙和低矮的天花板。桌子上放着一支蜡烛、一张纸和一把生锈的钥匙。

Check the door: The door is old and wooden, with a heavy iron lock.
检查门:门又旧又木,有一把沉重的铁锁。

Actions:
行动:

Pick up the key: You take the rusty key from the table.
拿起钥匙:你从桌子上拿起生锈的钥匙。

Read the paper: The paper has a single word scrawled on it: "REMEMBER."3.
阅读论文:论文上潦草地写着一个字:“记住”。3.

Exit the room – give directions
离开房间 - 指路

Stage 2: The First Choice
第 2 阶段:第一选择

Now you must decide your next move.
现在你必须决定你的下一步行动。

Use the Key on the Door:
使用门上的钥匙:

Success: The key fits perfectly, and the door creaks open to reveal a dimly lit corridor.
成功:钥匙完美契合,门吱吱作响地打开,露出一条昏暗的走廊。

Failure: The key breaks in the lock, leaving you to find another way out (alternative path).
失败:钥匙在锁中断裂,让您寻找另一条出路(替代路径)。

Stay and Investigate Further:
留下来进一步调查:

Search the Room: You find a loose stone in the floor, revealing a hidden compartment with a small notebook. SEARCH
搜索房间:你在地板上发现一块松动的石头,露出一个隐藏的隔间,里面有一个小笔记本。搜索

Open the Notebook: The notebook is filled with cryptic notes and drawings, hinting at a forgotten past and a hidden door behind the wall. READ
打开笔记本:笔记本上写满了神秘的笔记和图画,暗示着被遗忘的过去和墙后隐藏的门。读

Exit the room – directions
离开房间 – 路线

Stage 3: The Corridor
第 3 阶段:走廊

If you choose to leave the room, you find yourself in a narrow corrido/ hallway
如果你选择离开房间,你会发现自己在一个狭窄的corrido/走廊里

Explore the Corridor:
探索走廊:

Left Path: Leads to a staircase going down. Go WALK
左边的路:通向一个下山的楼梯。走走

Right Path: Leads to another locked door. Go WALK
正确的路径:通向另一扇上锁的门。走走

Staircase: Go Up and DOWN
楼梯:上下

Descend the Stairs: You find an underground chamber with strange symbols on the walls and a large, mysterious machine in the center. READ
下楼梯:你会发现一个地下室,墙壁上有奇怪的符号,中间有一台巨大的神秘机器。读

Investigate the Machine: The machine seems to be powered by a missing piece, a crystal you recognize from the notebook. Start – push
调查机器:这台机器似乎由一个缺失的部件提供动力,这是你从笔记本上认出的晶体。开始 – 推动

Locked Door (Right Path):
上锁的门(右路径):

Find Another Way: You discover a small vent you can crawl through, leading to another part of the building. CRAWL
寻找另一种方式:你发现了一个小通风口,你可以爬过,通向建筑物的另一部分。爬

Stage 4: The Revelation- END ROOM
第 4 阶段:启示 - END ROOM

Depending on your choices, you either find the missing crystal or encounter a new set of challenges.
根据你的选择,你要么找到丢失的水晶,要么遇到一系列新的挑战。

Crystal Found: TAKE – PICK UOP
发现水晶: TAKE – PICK UOP

Return to the Machine: Inserting the crystal causes the machine to hum to life, revealing a portal. ENTER PORTAL
返回机器:插入水晶会使机器嗡嗡作响,露出一个传送门。进入门户

Enter the Portal: You are transported to a brightly lit room filled with familiar faces, and your memories start to return.
进入传送门:你被传送到一个灯火通明的房间,里面充满了熟悉的面孔,你的记忆开始回归。

Vent Path:
排气路径:

Crawl through the Vent: You end up in an office filled with surveillance equipment and files about you.
爬过通风口:你最终进入了一个充满监控设备和关于你的文件的办公室。

Read the Files: You uncover information about an experiment you were part of, explaining your memory loss and the room.
阅读文件:你发现了有关你参与的实验的信息,解释了你的记忆丧失和房间。

Endings
结局

Freedom:
自由:

If you successfully activate the machine and enter the portal: You regain your memories and find yourself back in your normal life, with a new understanding of your past and the people around you.
如果你成功激活了机器并进入了传送门:你恢复了记忆,发现自己回到了正常的生活,对你的过去和你周围的人有了新的理解。

Trapped:
被 困:

If you fail to find the crystal or cannot activate the machine: You remain trapped in the underground chamber, with the knowledge of your past but no way to escape.
如果你没有找到水晶或无法激活机器:你仍然被困在地下室里,知道你的过去,但没有办法逃脱。

The Truth Revealed:
真相大白:

If you crawl through the vent and uncover the files: You discover the truth about the experiment and your involvement. You decide to stay and uncover more secrets, dedicating yourself to stopping those behind it.
如果你爬过通风口并发现文件:你会发现关于实验和你参与的真相。你决定留下来揭开更多的秘密,致力于阻止幕后黑手。

A New Beginning:
新的开始:

If you decide to disable the machine instead of using it: You destroy the device, ensuring that no one else can use it for nefarious purposes. Though you sacrifice the chance to regain your memories, you find peace in starting anew, free from the influence of the experiment and its consequences. You leave the underground chamber with a sense of purpose, determined to build a new life with the knowledge and skills you've acquired.
如果您决定禁用计算机而不是使用它:您将销毁设备,确保没有其他人可以将其用于邪恶目的。虽然你牺牲了恢复记忆的机会,但你在重新开始时找到了平静,摆脱了实验及其后果的影响。你带着使命感离开地下室,决心用你获得的知识和技能建立新的生活。