欢迎来到 NovelBin 商店,享受特别优惠!在 https://novelbin.store 使用优惠码 6B95HKJN,获取小说相关产品的最佳交易。祝您购物愉快!
在另一个世界的熟女猎手
C85: The Essence of Cuckold (1)
C85:戴绿帽的本质(1)
It didn’t look that difficult… Correction. The dress seemed a bit complicated.
这看起来并不那么难……更正一下。那件裙子似乎有点复杂。
What’s this? This mysterious buckle?
这是什么?这个神秘的扣子?
And what’s this string for?
这根弦是用来做什么的?
I calmly observed and dressed her like assembling a machine by following the manual, but it wasn’t as neat as when the maids did it.
我平静地观察并给她穿衣服,就像按照手册组装机器一样,但效果没有女仆们做得那么整齐。
Well, no one would think it’s strange at this level.
好吧,在这个层面上,没有人会觉得这很奇怪。
We weren’t planning on going around here and there anyway.
我们本来不打算到处走的。
As soon as we stepped out into the hallway, the first maid we encountered hurriedly said,
一走出走廊,我们遇到的第一位女仆急忙说道,
“The Lord is looking for you, Trainer.”
“主在寻找你,训练师。”
“Tell him I’ll be there shortly.”
“告诉他我马上就到。”
我带着焦躁不安的 Verdia 回到了房间。
Cecil and Fiona were sitting there, chatting.
塞西尔和菲奥娜坐在那里聊天。
“Ah, Oppa!” “啊,欧巴!”
Fiona jumped to her feet when she saw Verdia.
菲奥娜看到维尔迪亚时跳了起来。
“Lady Verdia, the Lord is looking for you.”
“维尔迪亚女士,主正在寻找您。”
“Yes, about that… I know, but…”
“是的,关于那个……我知道,但……”
Verdia muttered, tightly holding my hand.
维尔迪亚喃喃自语,紧紧握着我的手。
“Husband will definitely grab me…”
“丈夫一定会抓住我…”
“You’ll find out why later.”
“你稍后会知道原因。”
Cecil sniffed the air. 塞西尔嗅了嗅空气。
“I smell Oppa on the Lady.”
“我闻到了 Lady 身上的 Oppa。”
“…” "..."
“…” "..."
Verdia squeezed her legs together and stammered.
维尔迪亚夹紧双腿,结结巴巴地说。
“That’s rude. To say such a thing.”
“那太无礼了。说这样的话。”
“Ah…! I’m sorry.” “啊…!对不起。”
“It’s because I internally cummed in her.”
“这是因为我在她里面射了。”
“You’re the one being rude!”
“你才是那个无礼的人!”
“You’re being irritable, Fiona. Are you sulking because I left you alone?”
“你很烦躁,菲奥娜。你是在生气我把你一个人留下吗?”
“Sa, saying such a thing in front of Lady Verdia…”
“萨,在维尔迪亚女士面前说这样的话……”
I hugged Fiona tightly and kissed her.
我紧紧抱住菲奥娜,吻了她。
Fiona didn’t resist. 菲奥娜没有抵抗。
“Slurp… Ung… Ah-um…” “啧… 嗯… 啊嗯…”
“Sorry for making you lonely. After work, I’ll give you a pussy pounding along with the Lady…”
抱歉让你感到孤独。下班后,我会给你一个猛烈的爱抚,还有那位女士……
“How… Um… Chup… I wasn’t really… lonely…”
“怎么… 嗯… 嗯… 我并不真的… 孤独…”
“So you don’t want it?”
“所以你不想要它?”
“No…” “不……”
Girlfriend appeasement complete.
女友安抚完成。
I looked at Cecil. Cecil, as if ready, brightened her amber eyes and stretched out her arms.
我看着塞西尔。塞西尔似乎准备好了,亮起了她的琥珀色眼睛,伸出双臂。
Look at her tail wagging. She’s a total cuddle cat.
看看她的尾巴摇摆。她真是个爱撒娇的猫。
“Cecil. Hand.” “塞西尔。手。”
“Hand!” “手!”
“Good girl.” “好女孩。”
I pet and caress Cecil’s fluffy cat ears.
我抚摸并爱抚塞西尔毛茸茸的猫耳朵。
“Ahng… Ung… Oppa…” “啊嗯… 嗯… 哥哥…”
Hearing her make those alluring sounds, it seems she felt my touch was lewd.
听到她发出那些诱人的声音,似乎她觉得我的触碰是猥亵的。
“We need to move quickly because Vatino could barge in here any minute. Bring the rope.”
“我们需要迅速行动,因为瓦蒂诺随时可能闯进来。把绳子拿来。”
“Ung!” “呜!”
“Verdia. Get undressed.” “Verdia。脱衣服。”
“Yes?!” “是吗?!”
Verdia looked at me as if she didn’t understand why she had to take off the dress she had just put on with such effort.
Verdia 看着我,仿佛不明白为什么她要脱下刚刚费力穿上的裙子。
“You have to undress if your master tells you to.”
“如果你的主人让你脱衣服,你就必须脱。”
“…But Fiona is here…” “…但菲奥娜在这里…”
“Should I go outside?” “我应该出去吗?”
I slapped Fiona’s pantyless leggings-clad butt.
我拍了菲奥娜穿着无内裤的紧身裤的屁股。
“Kyah… What are you doing…”
“Kyah… 你在做什么…”
“You should be asking me that. Don’t you know who’s the highest in rank here?”
“你应该问我这个。难道你不知道这里谁的级别最高吗?”
“Lady Verdia.” “维尔迪亚女士。”
“You really don’t know?” “你真的不知道吗?”
“Lord Vatino?” “瓦蒂诺大人?”
“That guy isn’t here right now!”
“那个家伙现在不在这里!”
“Ah, I got it. Ms. Cecilia!”
“啊,我明白了。塞西莉亚女士!”
I feel like giving her a punishment press…
我想给她一个惩罚性的按压……
“Oppa! I brought the rope!”
“欧巴!我带来了绳子!”
This is it. 这就是它。
The personal belongings Condel prepared included a rope, a trainer’s essential item.
Condel 准备的个人物品包括一根绳子,这是教练的必备物品。
A regular rope would be too painful and could easily cause injuries, potentially lowering the slave’s market value…
一根普通的绳子会太痛苦,并且可能导致受伤,从而降低奴隶的市场价值……
So, even though our workshop was poor, we had a separate rope for tying female slaves. The black rope Condel had prepared felt so good just by touching it that I could tell its quality.
所以,尽管我们的作坊条件很差,我们还是有一根专门用来绑女奴的绳子。康德尔准备的黑绳子光是触摸就感觉很好,我能感受到它的质量。
This is a rope that could potentially bind Belita’s pussy later. He must have chosen it carefully!
这是一根可能会束缚贝丽塔的阴部的绳子。他一定是仔细挑选过的!
“Lady. Get undressed.” “女士。脱衣服。”
“What are you going to do… after tying me up?”
“你打算怎么做……在把我绑起来之后?”
“I have a plan.” “我有一个计划。”
Verdia trembled and shook her head.
维尔迪亚颤抖着,摇了摇头。
“What if…” “如果……”
“What if what?” “如果什么?”
“I don’t like other men…”
“我不喜欢其他男人……”
“I don’t like it either?!”
“我也不喜欢吗?!”
“…You’re not going to… throw me away or anything, right?”
“…你不会把我扔掉或什么的,对吧?”
“Don’t say such unpleasant things!”
“不要说这样不愉快的话!”
This won’t do. 这可不行。
After realizing that her husband, whom she trusted all her life, had such a taste, she suspects me too?
在意识到她一生信任的丈夫竟然有这样的品味后,她也开始怀疑我了吗?
“Is that how you interpret the thick mating sex we’ve had so far?”
“这就是你对我们迄今为止的浓厚交配性爱的解读吗?”
“What… did you mean?” “你…是什么意思?”
“It means don’t sleep with other men. I’ve been marking your pussy, right? Even if your husband suddenly changes his mind and pesters you for sex, refuse him.”
“这意味着不要和其他男人上床。我一直在标记你的阴部,对吧?即使你的丈夫突然改变主意,纠缠你要性,也要拒绝他。”
“…” "..."
Verdia stared at me with wide eyes.
维尔迪亚用睁大的眼睛盯着我。
“That’s… Husband’s thoughts…”
“那是……丈夫的想法……”
Damn it. 该死。
Does she need me to spell it out?
她需要我说清楚吗?
“The only man who can sleep with the Lady is me! Do you understand?”
“唯一能和这位女士共度良宵的人是我!你明白吗?”
The more I talk, the more childish it sounds!
我说得越多,听起来就越幼稚!
It sounds like I’m whining that I’ve claimed her.
听起来我在抱怨我已经占有了她。
As if sensing my awkwardness, Verdia chuckled.
似乎感受到我的尴尬,Verdia 轻声笑了。
“I understand♥ If I can only do it with Husband… I think I’ll be really, really happy…”
“我明白♥ 如果我只能和老公一起做… 我想我会真的、真的很开心…”
Of course. My dick is irreplaceable.
当然。我的命根子是无可替代的。
Fiona, seeing Verdia’s reaction, looked at me as if I was a strange person.
菲奥娜看到维尔迪亚的反应,朝我看去,仿佛我是一位奇怪的人。
“What? Fiona.” “什么?菲奥娜。”
“…What did you do to Lady Verdia?”
“…你对维尔迪亚女士做了什么?”
“Training.” “训练。”
It’s not over yet though.
还没有结束。
My reason for living, my “destiny,” is to relentlessly pound a frustrated milf’s pussy with my hard, fully erect king dick and make her climax…
我活着的理由,我的 "命运",就是用我坚硬、完全勃起的老二,无情地撞击一个沮丧的小母狗的阴道,让她达到高潮...
But this isn’t training. Master said it. He said that only I can train a female into a submissive state through pussy subjugation sex.
但这不是训练。大师说过。他说只有我能通过阴道征服性爱将女性训练成顺从状态。
Look at Verdia. 看看 Verdia。
Now, it seems like if I just tell her where to go, she’ll wiggle her ass and tits and happily follow me.
现在,看起来如果我告诉她该去哪里,她就会扭动她的屁股和胸部,开心地跟着我。
This is what it means to be ‘easy to train.’
这就是“容易训练”的意思。
In short, king dick panic.
简而言之,国王阴茎恐慌。
The cause is the king dick, but the panic isn’t really related.
原因是国王的阴茎,但恐慌并不真的相关。
But I want her to feel it in her heart.
但我希望她能在心里感受到。
King Dick panic! 国王迪克恐慌!
What’s the use of painstakingly preparing top-grade ingredients if you don’t cook them?
如果不烹饪,费尽心思准备顶级食材有什么用呢?
There’s a very important step left in making Verdia my pussy slave.
在让 Verdia 成为我的小猫奴隶之前,还有一个非常重要的步骤。
“No matter what happens, I won’t let the Lady fall into the arms of another man… Trust me.”
“无论发生什么,我都不会让女士落入其他男人的怀抱……相信我。”
Fiona and Verdia stared at me.
菲奥娜和维尔迪亚盯着我。
“You were… kind of cool just now.”
“你刚才…有点酷。”
“Really. It’s like going back ten years and getting a confession, my heart is pounding.”
“真的。这就像回到十年前,得到一个忏悔,我的心在狂跳。”
“…Ah, no…” “…啊,不…”
Are you teasing me as if we’re old friends who have forgotten our age?
你是在调侃我吗,就像我们是忘记了年龄的老朋友?
“I’ll trust you. But… even if I say I like Husband, Vatino is the master of this castle and my husband.
“我会信任你。但是……即使我说我喜欢丈夫,瓦蒂诺也是这座城堡的主人和我的丈夫。”
And we have a daughter who’s six years old…”
我们有一个六岁的女儿……
“…” "..."
“Even if I beg him… Vatino won’t listen… Heuk…”
“即使我求他……Vatino 也不会听……呜……”
This Lady… watches too many dramas…
这位女士……看了太多的剧……
No, there are no morning dramas here.
不,这里没有早间剧。
Frustrated, I squeezed Verdia’s tits.
抱怨,我挤了维尔迪亚的胸部。
“Heeung…!” “嘿昂…!”
“Do you think I’m an idiot who would kneel before Vatino and beg for the Lady? Huh?”
“你觉得我是一个会在瓦蒂诺面前跪下乞求女士的傻瓜吗?哼?”
“Ung… It hurts…!” “呃…好痛…!”
“What are you doing, Taeyang!”
“你在做什么,太阳!”
“You stay out of this.”
“你别插手这件事。”
“Stay out of it? If you hurt Lady Verdia’s body…!”
“别插手?如果你伤害了维尔迪亚女士的身体…!”
I unconsciously squeezed Fiona’s tits too!
我不自觉地也挤了菲奥娜的胸部!
And then suddenly… 然后突然…
Both of them went silent, and a strangely erotic atmosphere filled the air.
两人都沉默了,空气中弥漫着一种奇异的性感氛围。
Squeeze, squeeze… 挤压,挤压……
They both looked at me with lustful eyes.
他们都用充满欲望的眼神看着我。
“Taeyang… You’re really incorrigible.”
“太阳… 你真是不可救药。”
“Husband… Ah… Ueung…” “丈夫…啊…呜…”
Their gazes swept down my abs and landed on my fully erect cock.
他们的目光扫过我的腹肌,停留在我完全勃起的阴茎上。
This is driving me crazy.
这让我快疯了。
I hurried the conversation before we strayed too far from the main topic.
我急忙结束了谈话,以免我们偏离主题太远。
“Verdia and Fiona. Me and Vatino. We’re similar in that we’re close friends, forgetting our age difference.”
“Verdia 和 Fiona。我和 Vatino。我们相似之处在于我们是亲密的朋友,忘记了年龄差异。”
When I speak seriously, I naturally slip into honorifics.
当我认真说话时,我自然会使用敬语。
Verdia, as if all the lewd things that had happened were a lie, returned to being a pure noblewoman and listened intently to my words.
维尔迪亚仿佛所有发生的淫荡事情都是谎言,重新成为一位纯洁的贵妇,专心倾听我的话。
This is important for her.
这对她很重要。
When she’s getting her pussy pounded, she might say ‘I don’t care about my husband or anything♥,’ but many conditions must be met for that to permeate into reality.
当她的下体被猛烈撞击时,她可能会说 "我不在乎我的丈夫或任何东西♥",但要将这句话变成现实,必须满足很多条件。
But it wasn’t meaningless at all.
但这并不是毫无意义。
Verdia’s pussy corruption was one of those conditions, and we overachieved in that area.
维尔迪亚的阴道腐化是其中一个条件,而我们在这一领域表现超出预期。
“I also want to establish a genuine relationship of mutual understanding with Vatino.”
“我也想与 Vatino 建立一种真正的相互理解的关系。”
“Through… his tastes?” “通过……他的品味?”
“I can’t disclose the details.”
“我无法透露细节。”
A long-held thought. 一个长期以来的想法。
Something I’ve been thinking about since I first came to this castle and latched onto Vatino.
自从我第一次来到这个城堡并与瓦蒂诺建立联系以来,我一直在思考的事情。
Finally, I have the power and conditions to make it happen.
最终,我拥有实现这一目标的能力和条件。
Verdia, after a moment of contemplation, lowered her dress, revealing her shoulders.
维尔迪亚沉思片刻后,放下了她的裙子,露出了肩膀。
“La, Lady Verdia!” “拉,维尔迪亚女士!”
Fiona, more flustered, looked around to make sure no one was watching.
菲奥娜更加慌乱,四处张望以确保没有人看着。
Such a fuss. 如此麻烦。
Even while thinking that, seeing the Lady’s alluring flesh again makes my dick hard.
即使在这样想的时候,再次看到女士诱人的肉体也让我勃起。
Verdia truly had the ideal glamorous physique.
Verdia 确实拥有理想的迷人身材。
Not fat, but with large breasts, a slender waist, and appetizing hips.
不胖,但胸部丰满,腰部纤细,臀部诱人。
Her body was adorned with the soft, fleshy curves characteristic of a milf, making me want to touch her!
她的身体被柔软、肉感的曲线装饰着,典型的熟女特征,让我想要触碰她!
Fiona, who had trained, felt quite firm from her thighs down, making her enjoyable to grope, but Verdia’s flesh possessed a maddening softness.
菲奥娜经过训练,感觉从大腿以下非常结实,让人觉得很舒服,但维尔迪亚的肌肤却有一种令人疯狂的柔软。
“If you stare at me like that…”
“如果你那样盯着我……”
“Like what?” “像什么?”
Verdia licked her lower lip with her tongue and smiled.
Verdia 用舌头舔了舔下唇,微笑着。
“I want to make a baby with Husband.”
“我想和丈夫生个宝宝。”
I kneaded Verdia’s barely contained belly and said,
我揉了揉维尔迪亚几乎要溢出的肚子,说道,
“We’ve been doing it non-stop without any breaks… Are you that desperate?”
“我们一直在不停地做,没有任何休息……你真的那么绝望吗?”
“Yes… I can’t wait even for a minute now.”
“是的……我现在连一分钟都等不及了。”
You’re that desperate? 你那么绝望吗?
As if to do something for her, I pulled her into my arms and started tying her up.
仿佛是为了做些什么,我把她拉进怀里,开始绑住她。
“Ah…” “啊……”
Tight. 紧凑。
First, I skillfully bound her wrists and breasts.
首先,我熟练地绑住了她的手腕和胸部。
“Get on the bed.” “上床。”
I made Verdia step back to the headboard of the bed and spread her legs.
我让 Verdia 退到床头板旁,分开她的腿。
To prevent her from breaking free, I tied her ankles to the bedposts and connected her calves and thighs together before tying them to her waist.
为了防止她挣脱,我把她的脚踝绑在床柱上,把她的小腿和大腿绑在一起,然后再绑到她的腰上。
“How do you feel?” “你感觉怎么样?”
“It feels strange… being tied up so tightly.”
“感觉很奇怪……被绑得这么紧。”
“Your pussy is completely exposed too.”
“你的阴部也完全暴露了。”
I gently touched Verdia’s clitoris.
我轻轻触碰了 Verdia 的阴蒂。
“Ahng…” “啊……”
Verdia tensed her body, and when she realized she couldn’t move because of the ropes, her cheeks flushed red.
维尔迪亚绷紧了身体,当她意识到因为绳子无法动弹时,她的脸颊红了起来。
“Why are you doing this… It makes my heart race…”
“你为什么要这样做……这让我心跳加速……”
It’s not unusual for her to be psychologically aroused.
她心理上被唤起并不罕见。
Many women have a sexual fetish for being tied up.
许多女性对被绑起来有性癖好。
The sense of danger of being helpless and vulnerable in a risky situation turns into a thrill, preparing the body for sex.
在危险的情况下感到无助和脆弱的感觉转化为一种刺激,为身体准备好进行性行为。
Verdia’s pussy was as wet and sticky as she was desperate.
韦尔迪亚的阴部又湿又黏,就像她的绝望一样。
“From now on, I’m leaving you in the care of these two and going out for a while.
“从现在开始,我把你交给这两个人照顾,我要出去一会儿。”
Can you be good until I come back?”
你能在我回来之前表现得好吗?
“I’m anxious… but I can trust Fiona.”
“我很焦虑……但我可以信任菲奥娜。”
“Lady Verdia…” “维尔迪亚女士…”
“Don’t trust her. She couldn’t even protect her own pussy.”
“不要相信她。她连自己的私处都保护不了。”
“…I think my promise not to draw my sword might waver, Taeyang.”
“…我想我不拔剑的承诺可能会动摇,太阳。”
“I’m kidding.” “我在开玩笑。”
“It’s not that I couldn’t protect it… You allowed it!”
“不是我不能保护它……是你允许的!”
It’s true that she couldn’t protect it… but.
她确实无法保护它……但是。
Well, there’s no point in saying that to Fiona now.
现在对菲奥娜说这些是没有意义的。
When you’re passionately in love, everything gets sugarcoated.
当你热烈地恋爱时,一切都变得甜蜜。
The fact that Fiona failed to defend her pussy against me, and that I clung to her pathetically and got stabbed…
菲奥娜未能保护她的私处不受我的侵犯,而我可怜地依附于她,结果被刺伤……
We could laugh about it because all the resentment had been poured into Fiona’s pussy.
我们可以对此大笑,因为所有的怨恨都倾注到了菲奥娜的阴道里。
“I believe you’ll protect her well, Fiona.”
“我相信你会好好保护她,菲奥娜。”
“Uh… Um… Yeah.” “呃… 嗯… 是的。”
“But I still trust Cecilia the most.”
“但我仍然最信任塞西莉亚。”
“Meow!” “喵!”
“…” "..."
Fiona looked at me with an ‘Of course’ expression.
菲奥娜用一种“当然”的表情看着我。
“This is the last mission of our Sabotage Team, Cecilia!”
“这是我们破坏小组的最后任务,塞西莉亚!”
“Yes! Team leader!” “是的!队长!”
Cecil stood up straight and saluted.
塞西尔站直了身子,敬了个礼。
I don’t know what kind of salute it is, but anyway…
我不知道这是什么样的致敬,但无论如何……
“Protect the defenseless Verdia. Until I return.”
“保护无辜的维尔迪亚。直到我回来。”
“I’ll guard her like iron!”
“我会像铁一样守护她!”
There’s a reason why I have to leave my woman – well, she’s someone else’s woman, but she’s mine in spirit – tied up naked.
我必须离开我的女人是有原因的——好吧,她是别人的女人,但在精神上她是我的——被绑着赤裸裸的。
Why hide it? It’s to show Vatino.
为什么要隐藏呢?这是为了展示 Vatino。
Showing him isn’t a secret, and even the tied-up Lady could guess it.
向他展示并不是秘密,甚至被绑的女士也能猜到。
I don’t think there will be intruders in my room, but just in case…
我不认为我的房间会有入侵者,但以防万一……
It’s not that I can’t trust Fiona, but if I had two bodies, Cecilia would be the assistant to replace me.
我并不是不信任菲奥娜,但如果我有两个身体,塞西莉亚将是替代我的助手。
“Cecil, I’m glad you’re here.”
“塞西尔,我很高兴你在这里。”
“Ehehe.” “嘿嘿。”
“Activate Security Mode.”
“激活安全模式。”
It’s an abbreviation of “Pussy Safety Mode.”
这是“猫咪安全模式”的缩写。
Only I know about it.
只有我知道这件事。
“Roger! …But what’s Sabotage?”
“罗杰!……但什么是破坏?”
Only I know about that too.
只有我知道这件事。
“It’s classified.” “这是机密。”
“Classified!” “分类!”
Cecil’s eyes sparkled. 塞西尔的眼睛闪闪发光。
“Sabotage! Sabotage fighting!”
“破坏!破坏战斗!”
“There’s no way I’d leave Lady Verdia like this.
“我绝不会就这样离开维尔迪亚女士。”
I don’t know what your business is, but I’ll keep watch until you return.”
我不知道你的生意是什么,但我会一直守着,直到你回来。
“Thank you, Fiona.” “谢谢你,菲奥娜。”
“B, but…” “B,但……”
“Yes?” “是吗?”
“Lady Verdia… the bathroom… How will she handle that?”
“维尔迪亚女士……洗手间……她会怎么处理这个?”
…. 请提供需要翻译的文本。
I made eye contact with Verdia.
我与 Verdia 进行了眼神交流。
“You won’t… leave me like this for too long, right?”
“你不会…这样把我留太久,对吧?”
I didn’t answer and looked back at Fiona.
我没有回答,转头看向菲奥娜。
“You take care of it, Fiona.”
“你来处理这件事,菲奥娜。”
And I appointed her as the designated defecation assistant.
我任命她为指定的排便助手。
“…” "..."
When she didn’t answer, I gave her a thumbs up.
当她没有回答时,我给了她一个点赞。
“Okay. Just don’t… get me banished again.”
“好的。只要不要…让我再次被驱逐。”
“If I didn’t know this side of you, what would I have done? Fiona.”
“如果我不知道你这一面,我该怎么办?菲奥娜。”
“…Hmph.” “…哼。”
“I hope you’ll be more honest from now on.”
“我希望你从现在开始能更诚实。”
Thanks for your concern. 谢谢你的关心。
Thinking back to our initial relationship, it’s strange that we’re exchanging pleasantries while the Lady is hanging on the bed, tied up with her pussy exposed…
回想我们最初的关系,真奇怪我们在寒暄,而女士却悬挂在床上,双手被绑,私处暴露…
Cecil is practicing, throwing punches in the air and striking invisible virtual intruders.
塞西尔正在练习,朝空中挥拳,击打看不见的虚拟入侵者。
If you mute the sound and cut out the beginning and end, probably no one would be able to guess what’s going on in this room.
如果你静音并剪掉开头和结尾,可能没有人能猜出这个房间里发生了什么。
“I’ll be back.” “我会回来。”
“Come back soon, Oppa!” “快点回来,欧巴!”
“…Wait.” “…等一下。”
Fiona suddenly grabbed my sleeve.
菲奥娜突然抓住了我的袖子。
“Yes?” “是吗?”
“Be honest…” “诚实一点……”
“Anything else?” “还有其他的吗?”
“…My asshole… It’s been expanded… I’ve been doing enemas every day… You know what I mean, right…?”
“…我的屁股… 它已经扩张了… 我每天都在做灌肠… 你知道我是什么意思,对吧…?”
You’re ready for anal sex?
你准备好进行肛交了吗?
What a wonderful gift. 多么美好的礼物。
I thought I had a really good girlfriend.
我以为我有一个非常好的女朋友。
One day, my girlfriend comes up to me and with a shy face…
有一天,我女朋友走到我面前,脸上带着害羞的表情……
Says she cleaned her ass and it’s okay for me to squish it with my dick♥ How happy would I be?
她说她洗了屁股,可以让我用我的命去捏♥ 我会有多开心呢?
Suddenly, I wanted to make my fantasy a reality.
突然,我想把我的幻想变成现实。
“Fiona, tell me it’s okay to squish your ass with my dick.”
“菲奥娜,告诉我可以用我的命根子挤压你的屁股。”
“Ugh… Making me do weird things again…”
“唉… 又让我做奇怪的事情…”
Fiona stares at me with narrowed eyes, as if dumbfounded.
菲奥娜用眯起的眼睛盯着我,似乎感到震惊。
“Come on.” “来吧。”
“When you come back… my ass… squish it with your dick… squish… It’s okay.”
“当你回来时…我的屁股…用你的命根子压扁它…压扁…没关系。”
Ah! 啊!
It was the best farewell of my life.
这是我一生中最好的告别。
Second only to when Hae-eun (34 years old, cram school teacher, H cup, long hair, met me while clubbing behind her husband’s back) told me she’d be waiting at the door, naked with her pussy warmed up.
仅次于 Hae-eun(34 岁,补习班老师,H 罩杯,长发,背着丈夫在夜总会与我相识)告诉我她会在门口等我,她一丝不挂,下体已经热起来了。
Vatino was waiting for me in his room.
瓦蒂诺在他的房间里等我。
The way he was pacing from the moment I entered showed he couldn’t even pretend to hide his impatience.
他从我进来的那一刻起就开始踱步,显示出他连假装掩饰不耐烦都做不到。
“You came.” “你来了。”
“You’ve been waiting a while. Why did you make me wait so long? Where’s Verdia? I heard she was with you.”
“你等了很久。你为什么让我等这么久?Verdia 在哪里?我听说她和你在一起。”
“Calm down. I’ll explain everything step by step.”
冷静下来。我会一步一步地解释一切。
I placed the magic stone on the table.
我把魔法石放在桌子上。
Vatino gulped, his mouth watering.
瓦蒂诺咽了口水,口水直流。
You’ll regret it, Vatino.
你会后悔的,Vatino。
If, after your bitter regret, you still desire my friendship…
如果在你痛苦的悔恨之后,你仍然渴望我的友谊……
I’ll gladly accept it. 我会欣然接受。
“How about we have a drink, as we should at a time like this?”
“在这样的时刻,我们喝一杯怎么样?”
“Good idea. It’s still early, but… my mouth is watering. You choose.”
“好主意。虽然还早,但……我口水直流。你来选。”
Taking the magic stone, we left the couple’s bedroom and entered the empty room where Vatino and I always shared our secret tastes. As expected, Vatino had already brought his collection.
拿着魔法石,我们离开了这对夫妇的卧室,走进了那个空房间,在那里瓦蒂诺和我总是分享我们的秘密品味。果然,瓦蒂诺已经带来了他的收藏。
“May I drink what I brought as well?”
“我可以喝我带来的东西吗?”
“Do as you please. We’re friends, aren’t we?”
“随你便。我们是朋友,不是吗?”