这是用户在 2024-12-13 21:30 为 https://novelbin.com/b/milf-hunter-in-another-world/chapter-69-the-reason-she-knocked-on-the-door-of... 保存的双语快照页面,由 沉浸式翻译 提供双语支持。了解如何保存?
Milf Hunter in Another World
在另一个世界的熟女猎手

C69: The Reason She Knocked on the Door of the Man She Hates
C69:她敲响她讨厌的男人的门的原因



Ta-da…! 哒哒…!

The man you fell in love with at first sight was, in fact, Geum Taeyang!
你一见钟情的那个人,实际上是金太阳!

“Lies…” “谎言……”

All the color drained from Fiona’s face.
菲奥娜的脸色全都变得苍白。

I never hid my identity, let alone revealed it.
我从未隐藏我的身份,更不用说揭示它。

“You didn’t know?” “你不知道吗?”

Fiona’s shoulders trembled.
菲奥娜的肩膀颤抖着。

「Yes, carelessly, I didn’t even remember the face of the person I personally slash」…
“是的,粗心大意,我甚至不记得我亲自割伤的那个人的脸。”

Could she not say it?
她难道不能说出来吗?

“You have to answer when the madam asks you something, right?”
“当女士问你问题时,你必须回答,对吧?”

“Kugh…!” “呃…!”

Fiona glared at me as if she would break her teeth.
菲奥娜瞪着我,仿佛她会咬碎自己的牙齿。

Oh my. 哦,我的。

I discreetly move away to prepare for a knife attack.
我悄悄地移开,准备进行一次刀袭。

It would be a big deal if the escort knight, who can draw her sword at any time in the castle, gets angry!
如果随时可以在城堡中拔剑的护卫骑士生气,那将是个大事!

“I didn’t… know.” “我不知道……”

Verdia seemed surprised. 维尔迪亚似乎感到惊讶。

It’s hard to understand with ordinary human sensibility that she didn’t recognize me.
很难用普通人的感性理解她没有认出我。

It’s not like my face had ‘bug’ written on it during my Heuk Taeyang days.
在我黑太阳时期,我的脸上可没有写着“虫子”。

At least, that’s how it might have looked to her.
至少,这可能是她所看到的样子。

“So… you were… kissing?” “所以…你们在…接吻?”

Verdia’s pure curiosity shakes Fiona.
维尔迪亚的纯粹好奇心震撼了菲奥娜。

The wounds must be splitting open.
伤口一定要裂开了。

“Ah….” “啊……”

Verdia, as if realizing she made a mistake, put a finger to her lips.
维尔迪亚似乎意识到自己犯了一个错误,便用手指轻触嘴唇。

The words she already spoke cannot be taken back.
她已经说过的话无法收回。

The fact that she clung and chu-chued cannot be erased either.
她的依偎和咕哝的事实也无法抹去。

I licked my lips with my tongue as if to show off.
我用舌头舔了舔嘴唇,仿佛在炫耀。

“It was delicious. Fiona.”
“这很好吃。菲奥娜。”

“Lies…” “谎言……”

Come on, bring it on.
来吧,来吧。

This time, I’ll teach you a lesson.
这次,我会教你一课。

The moment you draw your sword, I’ll subdue you right away!
你一拔剑,我立刻就会制服你!

“…….” "......."

Fiona, who suddenly lifted her head, was unexpectedly shedding large tears.
菲奥娜突然抬起头,意外地流下了大颗泪水。

W, wait a minute…! 等一下…!

Crying there is a foul, isn’t it?
哭泣算不算犯规呢?

‘You damn bug, you dare play with me!’ Shouldn’t she be swinging her sword while saying that?
“你这个该死的虫子,竟敢和我玩!”她难道不应该一边说着这句话一边挥舞她的剑吗?

I was flustered. 我感到慌乱。

The plan to provoke Fiona and make a problem out of her behavior collapsed along the way.
挑衅菲奥娜并将她的行为问题化的计划在途中崩溃了。

“…Ah. No…. Don’t cry.” “…啊。不……不要哭。”

“Sob. Sniffle…. I’m sorry, Lady Verdia. My tears… won’t stop…. I… just a moment…”
“呜呜。抽泣……对不起,维尔迪亚女士。我的眼泪……止不住……我……等一下……”

“Fiona!” “菲奥娜!”

Before I or Verdia could stop her, Fiona ran away.
在我或 Verdia 能够阻止她之前,Fiona 就跑掉了。

Haha! This is fucked up.
哈哈!这太糟糕了。

“…….” "......."

I lock eyes with Verdia.
我与 Verdia 对视。

Verdia follows Fiona with quick steps.
维尔迪亚快速跟随菲奥娜。

The madam doesn’t run…. 女士不跑……

I, left behind, have slightly complicated feelings.
我,留下来的人,心情有些复杂。

‘Was she serious about falling for me?’
“她真的对我动心了吗?”

Having nowhere else to go, I return to the workshop.
无处可去,我回到了工作室。

And to gain peace of mind, I sat Cecil on my lap and stroked her hair.
为了获得内心的平静,我把塞西尔放在我的腿上,轻抚她的头发。

“Oppa. What happened?” “欧巴。发生了什么?”

“I made a woman cry.”
“我让一个女人哭了。”

“Didn’t you chase after her?”
“你没有追她吗?”

“It wasn’t a situation where I could. If I chased after her, she might have jumped off.”
“那不是我能做的情况。如果我追着她,她可能会跳下去。”

“It was Oppa’s fault, right?”
“是哥哥的错,对吧?”

“No…” “不……”

Was it my fault? 是我的错吗?

Come to think of it, it seems like it was my fault.
想想看,似乎是我的错。

Fiona not recognizing me was an unexpected event.
菲奥娜没有认出我是一件意外的事情。

So, the invisible power struggle between me and Verdia entered a strange phase.
所以,我和 Verdia 之间的无形权力斗争进入了一个奇怪的阶段。

‘Verdia. You clearly said it. You had Fiona greet me….’
“Verdia。你明确地说了。你让菲奥娜来跟我打招呼……。”

Verdia didn’t tell her that Geum Taeyang had come to the castle, but she sent Fiona, who knew nothing, to greet me.
Verdia 没有告诉她金太阳已经来到城堡,但她派了一个什么都不知道的菲奥娜来迎接我。

Why? 为什么?

Because she thought that was proper etiquette?
因为她认为那是合适的礼仪吗?

Or because she believed Fiona would once again chase away the uncomfortable me?
或者因为她相信菲奥娜会再次驱散我那不舒服的自我?

If Verdia sent Fiona with the intention of using her, she must have been very flustered.
如果 Verdia 派 Fiona 去是为了利用她,她一定非常慌乱。

Because the assassin fell in love with me at first sight.
因为刺客对我一见钟情。

I said while gently scratching Cecil’s chin.
我一边轻轻抚摸塞西尔的下巴,一边说道。

“This mansion’s Lady seems like she’s trying to push me away.”
“这座豪宅的女主人似乎在试图把我推开。”

“Should I help? Oppa.” “我应该帮忙吗?欧巴。”

“Then, meow meow.” “然后,喵喵。”

“Meow meow!” “喵喵!”

Ah, I feel healed… 啊,我感到痊愈了……

I hugged Cecil tightly and rolled on the bed.
我紧紧抱住塞西尔,滚到了床上。

“Let’s stay like this for a while.”
“我们就这样待一会儿吧。”

“We can stay like this forever, you know?”
“你知道吗?我们可以就这样永远待下去。”

Since we met like this, I thought it would be good to be a little generous.
既然我们是这样相遇的,我觉得慷慨一点会很好。

Such a cute little thing!
这么可爱的小东西!

I rubbed Cecil’s cat ears to my heart’s content.
我尽情地揉了塞西尔的猫耳朵。

“Ah, Master! Your personal belongings were delivered earlier.”
“啊,主人!您的个人物品已经送达。”

“Personal belongings?” “个人物品?”

Cecil quickly got up and handed me a luxuriously wrapped gift box.
塞西尔迅速起身,把一个奢华包装的礼品盒递给我。

The box had this written on it.
盒子上写着这个。

「Cheering you on as you open a new door.」 – Ostega
「为你加油,开启新的一扇门。」 – Ostega

…The butt package has arrived!
……臀部包裹已到达!

Literally a kit to open a new door.
字面意思是打开新门的工具包。

“From now on, I will name this kit the Blackhole Kit.”
“从现在开始,我将把这个套件命名为黑洞套件。”

“Wow! Sounds powerful.” “哇!听起来很强大。”

“Blackhole!” “黑洞!”

When I shouted while holding up the kit, Cecil collapsed to the floor with a groan!
当我高举乐器大喊时,塞西尔痛苦地倒在地上!

“Str…ong…” “坚…强…”

“Ah, did you eat while I was gone?”
“啊,你在我不在的时候吃了吗?”

“Yes, the maid brought it to me!”
“是的,女仆把它带给我了!”

As soon as I spoke, a maid I had never seen before brought dinner.
我刚一开口,一个我从未见过的女仆就端来了晚餐。

“This here is tenderloin cooked at a low temperature to cook the inside, and the outer surface is grilled to a crisp for a crunchy texture. And…”
“这是一块在低温下烹饪的嫩肉,内部熟透,外表则烤得酥脆,口感酥脆。还有……”

Ah! This was it! 啊!就是这个!

I finally remembered. 我终于想起来了。

The top-class dishes I had missed!
我错过的顶级菜肴!

Even while listening to the explanation, it feels like my mouth is going to water.
即使在听解释的时候,感觉我的嘴巴都要流口水了。

The maid noticed my reaction and finished her brief explanation, then immediately bowed her head.
女仆注意到了我的反应,简短地解释完后,立刻低下了头。

“I will collect the dishes later.”
“我稍后会收拾碗碟。”

“Thank you.” “谢谢。”

“…I’m glad you’re alive.”
“…我很高兴你还活着。”

…Eh? Just now… …呃?刚才…

The maid left before I could even answer.
女仆在我还没来得及回答之前就离开了。

I’m in no position to judge others for not remembering people’s faces.
我没有资格去评判别人不记得人们的脸。

I can’t even remember the face of the maid who’s been in charge of bringing me my meals.
我甚至记不住负责给我送餐的女仆的脸。

Of course, if she was as pretty as Peridot, I would have used all my brain cells to remember her.
当然,如果她像橄榄石一样漂亮,我会用尽所有脑细胞来记住她。

“Master! Master! Can we eat?”
“主人!主人!我们可以吃吗?”

“Yes. Let’s eat quickly.”
“是的。我们快点吃。”

It wouldn’t be an exaggeration to say that I came back from the bottom for this.
我从谷底回来的说法一点也不夸张。

The cafeteria food was okay, but it still can’t compare to food cooked by a skilled chef with top-quality ingredients.
自助餐厅的食物还不错,但仍然无法与使用优质食材的熟练厨师烹饪的食物相比。

I devour it like a starving person and gulp down the soft drinks.
我像个饥饿的人一样吞噬它,猛喝软饮料。

Cecil was similar. 塞西尔也是如此。

“Can’t we just live here? Master.”
“我们就不能住在这里吗?大师。”

It seems like she really likes the food.
她似乎真的很喜欢这食物。

Food is important. Hmm. 食物很重要。嗯。

“If I succeed in capturing the Lady’s heart, these things will follow naturally.”
“如果我成功赢得女士的心,这些事情将自然而然地发生。”

Cecil perked up her cat ears and came behind me.
塞西尔竖起了她的猫耳,走到我身后。

“Master! I’ll give you a shoulder massage!”
“师傅!我给你按摩肩膀!”

“Haha. This little one…” “哈哈。这个小家伙……”

With those frail hands, I doubt you can give a proper shoulder massage… Kyaaah!
凭借那双脆弱的手,我怀疑你能否给出一个合适的肩部按摩……啊啊!

“Lightly! Lightly! I’m dying, my shoulder is turning to dust!”
“轻轻地!轻轻地!我快要死了,我的肩膀正在化为尘埃!”

“Ah…! I forgot Oppa is delicate.”
“啊…!我忘了哥哥是个娇弱的人。”

“…….” "......."

What was that just now?
刚才那是什么?

That wasn’t a compactor, was that human grip strength…?
那不是压缩机,是人类的握力吗……?

“Lightly… Lightly… Imagine glass not breaking…”
“轻轻地… 轻轻地… 想象玻璃不会破碎…”

“…My shoulder was glass?”
“…我的肩膀是玻璃?”

Where did that monstrous strength come from in those slender arms?
那双纤细的手臂里那股巨大的力量来自哪里?

“I believe Master will do well. I’ll cheer you on!”
“我相信大师会做得很好。我会为你加油!”

“Haha, alright.” “哈哈,好吧。”

For the sake of feeding my cute family, I can’t fail.
为了养活我可爱的家人,我不能失败。

I’m not too worried. 我并不太担心。

In the past, I would have been floating above the clouds without knowing where I was and then suddenly fallen.
在过去,我会漂浮在云端,不知道自己在哪里,然后突然坠落。

But now, the ground I’m standing on is solid and won’t crumble easily.
但现在,我所站的地面是坚固的,不会轻易崩溃。

Yes, 是的,

As long as I don’t make any big mistakes, it won’t be a problem even if Verdia pushes me away a little.
只要我不犯什么大错,即使 Verdia 稍微推开我也没关系。

That’s probably why she sent Fiona…
这可能就是她派菲奥娜的原因……

Well, will we continue to be enemies forever?
我们会永远是敌人吗?

Verdia better think carefully.
Verdia 最好仔细考虑。

If I make Fiona my ally, there will be no one in this castle to protect Verdia.
如果我让菲奥娜成为我的盟友,这座城堡里就没有人能保护维尔迪亚。

The next morning. 第二天早上。

Even though we finally got to stay in a room with three beds, Cecil had somehow ended up in my arms.
尽管我们最终得以住在一个有三张床的房间里,塞西尔却不知怎么地落到了我的怀里。

I pulled on Cecil’s cheek.
我拉了拉塞西尔的脸颊。

I guess she liked sleeping together and cuddling.
我想她喜欢一起睡觉和依偎。

Since she wants to sleep with me in a fluffy bed.
因为她想和我一起在柔软的床上睡觉。

“Mm… Master’s butt… is shaking…”
“嗯… 主人的屁股… 在抖动…”

Isn’t it time to let go of that nightmare…
是时候放下那个噩梦了吗……

I scratched my messy hair and got out of bed.
我抓了抓凌乱的头发,起床了。

Yawning widely… 打着哈欠……

I admire my muscles reflected in the full-length mirror.
我欣赏在全身镜中映出的肌肉。

Man, I even seduced an elite knight with just my face.
伙计,我甚至仅凭我的脸就勾引了一位精英骑士。

Handsome, aren’t I? 我很帅,不是吗?

My self-esteem explodes from the morning, and I hum to myself as I enter the shower room.
我的自尊心从早上开始爆发,我在进入淋浴间时自言自语地哼唱。

I shave my beard and wash thoroughly.
我刮掉胡子并彻底洗净。

Since my partner is also quite large, washing requires some skill.
由于我的伴侣也相当大,洗澡需要一些技巧。

After a refreshing shower, I watch Fiona training outside the window.
在一次清爽的淋浴后,我在窗外看着菲奥娜训练。

I thought she wouldn’t come out, but her movements were rough as if she was trying to forget what happened yesterday.
我以为她不会出来,但她的动作很粗鲁,仿佛在试图忘记昨天发生的事情。

Verdia… isn’t there. Verdia… 不在。

‘Is she alone today?’ “她今天一个人吗?”

Maybe she feels responsible for yesterday’s incident and decided to leave Fiona alone.
也许她对昨天的事件感到责任重大,决定让菲奥娜一个人待着。

Verdia is kind, after all.
Verdia 毕竟是善良的。

She wouldn’t have blamed Fiona for running away from her.
她不会责怪菲奥娜逃避她。

But, I don’t think it would be comfortable to rely on Verdia’s kindness.
但是,我认为依赖 Verdia 的善良并不舒服。

“Haat! Ha!” “哈!哈!”

Even the soldiers who used to peek at the leggings’ butts were quite serious today.
今天连那些曾经偷看紧身裤屁股的士兵也显得相当严肃。

…They’re good at reading the mood. Are there rumors going around?
他们擅长捕捉气氛。有没有什么传闻在流传?

It’s a ‘castle’ with a closed structure, so it wouldn’t be strange if any kind of rumor spread inside.
这是一个封闭结构的“城堡”,所以如果里面传播任何类型的谣言也不奇怪。

Just like I earned money with the story of me having sex with Verdia.
就像我通过和 Verdia 发生性关系的故事赚了钱一样。

“Trainer, may I come in?”
“教练,我可以进来吗?”

“Come in.” “进来。”

Soon, the maid brought breakfast.
不久,女仆端来了早餐。

Smelling the food, Cecil wakes up.
闻到食物的香味,塞西尔醒来了。

“Mm. It smells delicious.”
“嗯。闻起来真香。”

“Today’s menu…” “今天的菜单…”

“You don’t have to explain.”
“你不需要解释。”

The maid bowed her head.
女仆低下了头。

“Yes. I will excuse myself.”
“是的。我会自我解脱。”

“I have something I want to ask.”
“我有件事想问。”

“…I will answer if it’s something I can.”
“…如果是我能回答的事情,我会回答。”

“What’s your name?” “你叫什么名字?”

“…….” "......."

“You’re not going to tell me I can’t say my name, right?”
“你不会告诉我我不能说我的名字,对吧?”

“No. My name is Jane.”
“不,我的名字是简。”

“Can you tell me a little about Fiona?”
“你能告诉我一点关于菲奥娜的事吗?”

To find out what kind of rumors are circulating in the castle, it’s faster to have an informant.
要了解城堡里流传着什么样的谣言,找一个线人更快。

Even if I have been recognized by the lord, I am an outsider to the people in the castle.
即使我得到了主的认可,我仍然是城堡里人们的外人。

They wouldn’t sell me information about Verdia even if I asked.
他们即使我询问,也不会卖给我关于 Verdia 的信息。

But, they’re likely to talk about Fiona.
但他们可能会谈论菲奥娜。

Fiona is just Verdia’s escort knight.
菲奥娜只是维尔迪亚的护卫骑士。

As expected, Jane chose to talk about Fiona instead of confronting me.
正如预期,简选择谈论菲奥娜,而不是直接面对我。

I listened to Jane’s story while having a meal with Cecil.
我在和塞西尔吃饭时听了简的故事。

As expected… the rumors about me and Fiona were a hot topic.
正如预期的那样……关于我和菲奥娜的传闻成为了热门话题。

“Honestly, what do people think of me and Fiona?”
“老实说,人们对我和菲奥娜的看法是什么?”

“They hope that you two will get along.
他们希望你们两个能相处得好。

On that day, some of the people who were at the scene where the blood was splattered quit.”
在那一天,一些在血迹飞溅现场的人退出了。

“Hmm.” “嗯。”

That’s not a satisfactory answer.
这不是一个令人满意的答案。

Jane looked at me and spoke cautiously.
简看着我,小心翼翼地说。

“…Everyone thinks that the Trainer tamed Fiona.”
“…每个人都认为训练师驯服了菲奥娜。”

“Me?” “我?”

“I don’t know everything, but the men envy Taeyang Lord, and my colleagues…”
“我不知道所有事情,但男人们羡慕太阳大人,我的同事们……”

“…Your colleagues?” “…你的同事?”

“To be honest, I’m excited.”
老实说,我很兴奋。

In short… 简而言之……

Am I the protagonist of a pure comic book drawn by maids in their imagination?
我是否是由女仆们在想象中绘制的纯漫画的主角?

A man and a woman who hated each other to death develop into a loving relationship…
一个互相痛恨到极点的男女发展成了一段爱情关系……

It’s a story that would be in a drama or a movie.
这是一个可以出现在戏剧或电影中的故事。

On the contrary, men wonder what the woman who even stabbed them did to make them melt and even kiss them…
相反,男人们想知道那个甚至刺伤他们的女人做了什么,让他们融化,甚至亲吻她……

They’re envious of my dazzling technique.
他们羡慕我耀眼的技巧。

“Thank you. That was helpful.”
谢谢。这很有帮助。

I handed over 2 gold coins as an information fee.
我支付了 2 个金币作为信息费。

“It’s a tip.” “这是一个提示。”

“Thank you.” “谢谢。”

“I’ll ask you one more thing. Was Jane excited too?”
“我再问你一件事。简也很兴奋吗?”

Jane’s cheeks flushed slightly.
简的脸颊微微泛红。

“…I’m looking forward to it a little. The next development…”
“…我有点期待。接下来的发展…”

“Alright.” “好的。”

With this much anticipation, I have to do something.
有了这么多期待,我必须做点什么。

All of this was actually a misunderstanding, and Fiona still hates me…
这一切实际上是一个误会,而菲奥娜仍然恨我……

Saying that wouldn’t be cool.
说那样可不酷。

During the day, Vatino visited.
白天,瓦蒂诺来访。

It was expected. 这是意料之中的。

It seems like the owner of the castle is also present.
城堡的主人似乎也在场。

“…….” "......."

I did not answer and just drank my tea quietly.
我没有回答,只是安静地喝着我的茶。

Vatino, who had initially stormed in angrily, was moved by my calm attitude and lowered his voice.
瓦蒂诺最初愤怒地闯了进来,但被我冷静的态度所打动,降低了声音。

“I heard you met Verdia.”
“我听说你见过 Verdia。”

“Yes, by chance.” “是的,碰巧。”

I am떳떳하다 (righteous/justified).
我很光明正大。

There is nothing to be ashamed of. Verdia didn’t even give me a chance to.
没有什么好羞愧的。Verdia 甚至没有给我机会。

“…You didn’t lay a hand on Verdia’s body, did you?”
“…你没有碰过 Verdia 的身体,对吧?”

Vatino lowered his voice, mindful of Cecil.
瓦蒂诺压低了声音,注意到塞西尔。

“You don’t have to worry about my assistant. She’s not someone who would divulge secrets.”
“你不必担心我的助手。她不是那种会泄露秘密的人。”

“…Hmm.” “…嗯。”

“You asked if I touched your wife’s body. That did not happen.
“你问我是否碰过你妻子的身体。那并没有发生。”

Didn’t Sir Vatino hear the rumors too?”
瓦蒂诺爵士难道也没听到那些传闻吗?

“Rumors?” “谣言?”

“The inappropriate relationship between Fiona and me…”
“我和菲奥娜之间不当的关系……”

Vatino, as if he had something on his mind, closed his mouth and sat across from me.
瓦蒂诺似乎心事重重,闭上了嘴,坐在我对面。

“What are you thinking?” “你在想什么?”

“I just ran into your wife while I was playing with Fiona.”
“我刚刚在和菲奥娜玩的时候遇到了你的妻子。”

“Is that really all?” “这真的是全部吗?”

“Yes. Surely messing with Fiona isn’t disrespectful to the Lord, is it?”
“是的。惹恼菲奥娜肯定不算对主的不尊重,对吧?”

“No…” “不……”

Vatino, you’d rather like it.
瓦蒂诺,你会喜欢的。

Fiona, who’s like your adopted daughter, got caught by a guy like me.
菲奥娜,就像你收养的女儿,被像我这样的家伙抓住了。

The more you think about it, the more excited you’ll get. Right?
越想越兴奋,对吧?

“Hmm… Not bad. As expected… just because you’re a MILF hunter doesn’t mean you only target MILFs.”
“嗯……不错。果然……仅仅因为你是个熟女猎手,并不意味着你只针对熟女。”

“The lady will hear you.”
“女士会听到你的。”

“I’m only saying this because I trust you.”
“我之所以这么说是因为我信任你。”

It already seems like a long time ago, but Vatino not only offered his wife but also wanted me to touch Fiona… He wanted to share his perverted hobbies with me.
这似乎已经是很久以前的事了,但瓦蒂诺不仅把他的妻子给了我,还想让我碰菲奥娜……他想和我分享他变态的爱好。

Naturally, I’m the one taking, he’s the one being taken from.
当然,我是那个在接受的人,他是那个被接受的人。

It seemed like our friendship had gotten a little stronger.
我们的友谊似乎变得更强了一些。

“Sorry for yelling at you all of a sudden.”
“对不起,突然对你大喊。”

“What did your wife say?”
“你妻子说了什么?”

“So… she said it was unpleasant…”
“所以…她说这很不愉快…”

“Hmm.” “嗯。”

“She said I did something terrible to both Fiona and her and asked me to kick you out…”
“她说我对菲奥娜和她做了可怕的事情,并让我把你赶出去……”

Cute. Verdia. 可爱。Verdia。

Do you think I’m going to leave this castle just because you say so?
你认为我会因为你这么说就离开这个城堡吗?

If you were planning to deliberately slander me, you should have pretended to seduce me and made some false evidence to stab me with.
如果你打算故意诽谤我,你应该假装诱惑我,并制造一些虚假的证据来刺伤我。

“Exactly. ‘You did something terrible to me.’ Did she say that?”
“没错。‘你对我做了可怕的事情。’她是这么说的吗?”

“Um… no… Now that I think about it, she seemed very flustered.”
“嗯……不……现在想想,她似乎很慌乱。”

“Flustered?” “慌乱吗?”

“When I brought up your name, she was rambling and her words didn’t make sense.”
“当我提到你的名字时,她在喋喋不休,她的话听起来毫无意义。”

“Haha. Your wife was just surprised. Don’t worry about it.”
“哈哈。你妻子只是感到惊讶。别担心。”

“…Is that so?” “…是这样吗?”

“If I had done it, I would have said I did, so why would I lie and say I didn’t touch her?”
“如果我做了,我会说我做了,那我为什么要撒谎说我没有碰她?”

Vatino’s expression brightened noticeably.
瓦蒂诺的表情明显变得明亮。

“Hearing that makes me feel relieved. Right. Why would you hide that?
“听到这个让我感到宽慰。对啊。你为什么要隐瞒这个?”

You would have reported it to me one by one.”
你应该一个一个地向我报告。

“I’ll wait until your wife is ready. However, I also need to keep my skills sharp while I wait…. You know?”
“我会等到你的妻子准备好。不过,我也需要在等待的同时保持我的技能锋利……你知道吗?”

“Fiona…?” “菲奥娜…?”

Chuckle. 咯咯笑。

“Yes…” “是的……”

“Good… I allow it.” “好吧……我允许。”

Vatino left with a satisfied expression.
瓦蒂诺带着满意的表情离开了。

I was planning to do it without Vatino’s permission anyway, but it became easier to move.
我本来打算在没有 Vatino 的许可下做这件事,但现在更容易行动了。

If ‘working on’ Fiona is officially sanctioned by the Lord, then I can do it openly.
如果“与菲奥娜合作”得到了主的正式批准,那么我可以公开进行。

As the day went by, Fiona was no longer seen in the training ground.
随着时间的推移,菲奥娜不再出现在训练场上。

How is Fiona feeling now?
菲奥娜现在感觉怎么样?

Now she knows what everyone in the castle was saying about her.
现在她知道城堡里每个人都在说她什么。

The sense of betrayal must be immense.
背叛的感觉一定非常强烈。

She might be reflecting on herself, blaming the fact that she had no close friends who she could confide in.
她可能在反思自己,责怪自己没有可以倾诉的亲密朋友。

Somehow, Fiona is stuck between me and Verdia, unable to do anything.
菲奥娜不知怎么的被困在我和维尔迪亚之间,无法做任何事情。

These rumors might not damage me or Verdia, but for Fiona, it’s a matter of life and death.
这些谣言可能不会对我或 Verdia 造成伤害,但对 Fiona 来说,这关系到生死。

She must want to escape immediately.
她一定想立即逃离。

Endure, endure… 忍耐,忍耐……

I wait until she comes to me on her own.
我等到她自己来到我身边。

Right now, Fiona might be racking her brains to come up with an excuse to find me.
现在,菲奥娜可能正在绞尽脑汁想出一个借口来找我。

The next evening… 第二天晚上……

Fiona knocked on my door.
菲奥娜敲了我的门。

“Are you there…?” “你在吗…?”


Report chapter Comments
报告章节 评论
Tip: You can use left, right, A and D keyboard keys to browse between chapters.