欢迎来到 NovelBin 商店,享受特别优惠!在 https://novelbin.store 使用优惠码 6B95HKJN,获取小说相关产品的最佳交易。祝您购物愉快!
在另一个世界的熟女猎手
C119: Milf Radar ON, Whats That?!
C119:熟女雷达开启,什么情况?!
It sounded like he was saying I was stronger than Cecil.
听起来他在说我比塞西尔更强。
“Cecil is much stronger than me.”
“塞西尔比我强得多。”
“Don’t be ridiculous. A beast woman who can’t even read the flow of mana is like a newborn babe to me.”
“别傻了。一个连魔力流动都看不懂的兽女在我看来就像个刚出生的婴儿。”
The flow of mana? 法力的流动?
Coming from a seasoned master like him, those words must hold some weight….
来自像他这样的资深大师,这些话一定有其分量……
But honestly…. 但老实说……
This is practically my first real fight since coming to this world.
这几乎是我来到这个世界以来的第一次真正的战斗。
Don’t try to raise the tension with some unknown power I’ve never heard of.
不要试图用我从未听说过的未知力量来提升紧张感。
If I start expecting some hidden power within me, I won’t be able to focus!
如果我开始期待内心某种隐藏的力量,我就无法集中注意力!
“就像那会发生一样。”
I catch my breath and gauge the distance.
我屏住呼吸,测量距离。
Since the enemy has Cecil hostage, I have to consider using her as a shield…!
由于敌人扣押了塞西尔,我必须考虑把她当作盾牌…!
Woosh! 呼啸!
“Cecil!” “塞西尔!”
Damn it, I shouldn’t have taken my eyes off him!
该死,我不应该把目光从他身上移开!
As Viscal throws Cecil with all his might, my attention wavers.
当维斯卡尔全力将塞西尔扔出去时,我的注意力开始分散。
But…! 但是…!
“Ugh!” “呃!”
Viscal stumbles! 维斯卡尔跌倒了!
Cecil lands gracefully on all fours beside me.
塞西尔优雅地四脚着地,落在我身边。
“Cecil! Are you okay?” “塞西尔!你还好吗?”
“I got him good!” “我把他搞定了!”
Serves him right for letting his guard down.
活该他放松警惕。
See? I told you Cecil is stronger than me.
看吧?我告诉过你,塞西尔比我强。
Viscal, wiping the blood from his mouth, says with annoyance,
维斯卡尔擦去嘴角的血,恼怒地说道:
“…I’ll give you credit for kicking me with a broken leg.”
“…我得承认你在我腿断的时候踢了我。”
Broken leg? 断腿?
I look down at Cecil’s leg in horror.
我惊恐地看着塞西尔的腿。
It’s bent at an unnatural angle….
它以一种不自然的角度弯曲着……
Her ankle, which was in Viscal’s grasp, is severely twisted, discolored into a sickly shade of green.
她的脚踝被维斯卡尔抓住,严重扭曲,变成了一种病态的绿色。
Cecil, drenched in sweat, smiles.
塞西尔,浑身是汗,微笑着。
“Don’t underestimate me. I’m Oppa’s bodyguard…!”
“不要小看我。我是哥哥的保镖……!”
“Cecil!” “塞西尔!”
I immediately pull out a High Potion and toss it to her.
我立刻掏出一瓶高级药水,扔给她。
“Drink this. It’ll ease the pain…!”
“喝这个。它会缓解疼痛…!”
Cecil gulps down the High Potion without hesitation.
塞西尔毫不犹豫地喝下了高级药水。
And then…. 然后……
Her broken leg rapidly returns to its original state.
她受伤的腿迅速恢复到原来的状态。
‘Holy crap!’ “天哪!”
This is even more magical than magic itself!
这比魔法本身还要神奇!
Peridot, thank you…! 感谢你,橄榄石…!
“…Hmm.” “…嗯。”
Viscal, witnessing the scene, frowns with displeasure.
维斯卡尔目睹这一幕,皱眉表示不满。
“A potion, huh? Weaklings relying on convenient tools….”
“药水,是吗?依赖便利工具的弱者……”
Cecil grins. 塞西尔微笑。
“Someone who gets hit by a baby isn’t exactly strong either!”
“被婴儿打的人也不算强壮!”
“What… did you say?” “你…说什么?”
Don’t provoke him! 不要惹他!
Besides, I’ve already spent 30 gold coins on healing.
此外,我已经花了 30 个金币用于治疗。
There’s no way I’m turning back now.
我现在绝对不可能回头。
I help Cecil to her feet and whisper our strategy.
我帮助塞西尔站起来,低声告诉她我们的策略。
“I’ll create an opening with my knife. You aim for a powerful attack when he’s vulnerable.”
“我会用刀子开一个口子。你在他脆弱的时候瞄准一次强有力的攻击。”
“Got it, Oppa!” “知道了,欧巴!”
Can we really pull this off?
我们真的能做到这一点吗?
Viscal hasn’t even drawn his sword yet….
维斯卡尔甚至还没有拔出他的剑……
As long as this isn’t a fight to the death, we still have a chance.
只要这不是一场生死搏斗,我们仍然有机会。
“Let’s make a run for it if he draws that greatsword on his back.”
“如果他拔出背上的大剑,我们就赶紧逃吧。”
“Okay…!” “好的…!”
“Planning your strategy right in front of me? You think it matters?”
“在我面前策划你的策略?你觉得这重要吗?”
“You can’t do anything about it even if you know!”
“即使你知道,也无能为力!”
If the opponent is stronger, it’s only natural to attack together.
如果对手更强,联合攻击是理所当然的。
But if they’re too much for us to handle, running is the best option!
但如果它们对我们来说太过难以应对,逃跑是最好的选择!
Cecil lowers her stance, ready to pounce at any moment, her knuckles gleaming.
塞西尔降低了姿势,随时准备扑出,拳头闪闪发光。
“Hmph.” “哼。”
Viscal makes the first move.
维斯卡尔先发制人。
“You two, block that blond guy with the dagger!”
“你们两个,拦住那个拿匕首的金发男!”
“W-Wait! You’re ganging up on him? That’s not fair!”
“等、等一下!你们在联合起来对付他?这不公平!”
“I’m not like that arrogant beast. I’ll crush this little girl first, then break your arms!”
“我可不像那个傲慢的野兽。我会先压倒这个小女孩,然后折断你的手臂!”
“The Captain has spoken! Don’t move!”
“船长已经发话了!不要动!”
Damn it! 该死!
He’s strong enough as it is, and now he’s calling for backup? This is cheating!
他本来就很强,现在还叫人来增援?这太不公平了!
The two beast guards surround me.
两只野兽守卫围绕着我。
“Oppa!” “欧巴!”
“Focus on Viscal! We have plenty of potions!”
“专注于维斯卡尔!我们有很多药水!”
“Right!” “对!”
“Aren’t you ashamed, beast woman, relying on money for another chance?”
“你不觉得羞耻吗,野兽女人,靠钱来换取另一次机会?”
“Not at all! It’s the money Oppa worked hard to earn! So… I won’t waste it this time!”
“绝对不是!这是哥哥辛苦赚来的钱!所以……这次我不会浪费它!”
I need to focus too.
我也需要专注。
One is armed with a spear, but the bear beastman isn’t….
一个人手持长矛,但熊兽人却没有……
I’ll break through this way!
我会这样突破!
“Heh heh. Trying to fight me barehanded?”
“嘿嘿。想要赤手空拳跟我打?”
I brandish Dawn Moon like a fang.
我像獠牙一样挥舞着晨月。
“Gah!?” “啊!?”
The bear guard instinctively raises his arms to protect his face, giving me the perfect opportunity to slash at his thick, fur-covered arm.
熊卫 instinctively 抬起双臂保护他的脸,这给了我一个完美的机会去划伤他厚厚的毛发覆盖的手臂。
Shhk! 噓!
‘Damn, that felt….’ “该死,感觉……。”
That felt… good! 那感觉…不错!
No, I shouldn’t be enjoying this….
不,我不应该享受这个……
These guys, looking all beastly like this… it’s kind of fun!
这些家伙,看起来都像野兽一样……这有点有趣!
It’s awakening my primal instincts!
它唤醒了我原始的本能!
“Whoa! Captain! This guy, he cut through my hide with his bare hands!”
“哇!船长!这个家伙,他用赤手切开了我的皮!”
“You idiot! It’s not his hands. He hid a knife!”
“你这个傻瓜!不是他的手。他藏了一把刀!”
“See?” “看?”
Camouflage grip. 伪装握把。
I hid Dawn Moon behind my hand after drawing it.
我在画完《晨月》后把它藏在手后。
This element of concealment is another advantage of a dagger.
这种隐蔽性是匕首的另一个优势。
I switch to a reverse grip and unleash a flurry of blows on the bear guard.
我换成反握,向熊卫士发起一阵猛攻。
“Ugh! Oof!” “呃!哎!”
His reactions are priceless!
他的反应真是无价之宝!
He’s a big guy, and yet…. He’s going down with just a few punches!
他是个大个子,但……他却只被几拳打倒了!
Every time he tries to grab me, I slash at him with the hidden dagger, leaving shallow cuts.
每次他试图抓住我,我就用隐藏的匕首划伤他,留下浅浅的伤口。
Whether human or beastman, they all fear the blade.
无论是人类还是兽人,他们都畏惧刀刃。
His companion, unable to watch any longer, shouts,
他的同伴无法再看下去,喊道:
“Hey, what are you doing? Getting your ass handed to you by a guy like that!”
“嘿,你在干什么?被那种家伙揍得很惨!”
“S-Something’s wrong…. I can’t move properly! Ugh!”
“有些不对劲……我无法正常移动!呃!”
‘Got him right where I want him.’
“把他放在我想要的位置。”
What an apt expression. 多么恰当的表达。
After showcasing the sharpness of my dagger, I’ve instilled enough fear to paralyze him!
在展示了我的匕首的锋利后,我已经足够让他感到恐惧,以至于让他瘫痪!
“Hmph! Hmph!” “哼!哼!”
I tighten my core and unleash a practiced combination, finishing off the bear guard…!
我收紧核心,释放出一套熟练的组合,结束了熊卫…!
Using him as a human shield, I approach the spear-wielding dog guard.
我用他作为人肉盾牌,接近持矛的狗卫兵。
“Drop the spear. If you don’t want to die.”
“放下矛。如果你不想死。”
“If I drop it, you’ll just beat me to death!”
“如果我把它掉了,你就会把我打死!”
“You want to see your buddy get a hole punched through him? Huh?!”
“你想看看你的朋友被打个洞吗?哈?!”
Time for some extreme gangster acting!
是时候来点极端的黑帮表演了!
No, I am the gangster!
不,我是黑帮分子!
I stick out my tongue, threatening the terrified bear guard!
我伸出舌头,威胁着惊恐的熊卫兵!
“C-Captain.”
“Hehehe. Bear fur is so soft~? Maybe I’ll make a coat out of this!”
“嘿嘿。熊毛真软~? 也许我会用这个做一件外套!”
At this point, it’s hard to tell who the bad guys are.
在这一点上,很难分辨谁是坏人。
“You bastard!” “你这个混蛋!”
The dog guard makes his move!
狗卫兵开始行动了!
As he thrusts his spear forward, I kick the bear guard at him, freeing him from my grasp!
当他向前刺出长矛时,我踢向他的大熊守卫,解放了他!
“Whoa!” “哇!”
I instantly circle behind him with Dawn Moon, aiming for his collarbone, then drive the dagger deep into his shoulder!
我立刻用晨月绕到他身后,瞄准他的锁骨,然后将匕首深深刺入他的肩膀!
Damn it…! 该死…!
I didn’t want to do this…!
我不想这样做…!
“Gah… Ugh….” “啊… 呜…”
The dog guard’s wounds are severe.
狗卫士的伤势严重。
I stabbed him at least four times. If I leave him like this, he’ll bleed out.
我至少刺了他四次。如果我就这样离开他,他会流血而死。
I finally have a moment to spare for Cecil and Viscal’s fight.
我终于有时间关注塞西尔和维斯卡尔的战斗。
“Baby Kick!” “宝贝踢!”
“Ugh!” “呃!”
“Baby Punch!” “宝贝拳!”
“Gah!” “啊!”
Viscal is being pushed back?
Viscal 被推迟了吗?
How did this happen? 这怎么会发生?
As I observe further, I realize Cecil is fighting strategically. When she’s at a disadvantage, she drops to all fours, dodging and weaving, then seizes the opportunity to land a few quick blows, chipping away at Viscal’s stamina.
随着我进一步观察,我意识到塞西尔在进行战略性战斗。当她处于劣势时,她会四肢着地,躲避和闪避,然后抓住机会迅速出击几下,逐渐削弱维斯卡尔的耐力。
“I see…. I thought she couldn’t read the flow of mana, but her instincts are incredible.
“我明白了……我以为她无法感知魔力的流动,但她的直觉真是惊人。”
So she was already sensing it with her body…!”
所以她的身体已经感受到了这一点……!
“Baby Dropkick!” “宝贝踢腿!”
“Enough playing around!” “够了,别再玩了!”
“Oof!” “哎呀!”
Cecil’s been captured! 塞西尔被捕了!
“Interesting. A master who doesn’t even realize he’s reading the flow of mana and a girl with exceptional instincts….
有趣。一位甚至没有意识到自己在感知魔法流动的高手和一位具有卓越直觉的女孩……
You two have the potential to become quite strong.”
你们两个有潜力变得相当强大。
“Thanks for the compliment.”
“谢谢你的赞美。”
“You may pass. However…!”
“你可以通过。不过…!”
“However?” “然而?”
“It would hurt my pride to let you go unscathed. I’ll break a few limbs!”
“让我让你毫发无损会伤害我的自尊。我会折断几根肢体!”
“Don’t waste the potions! I mean, please don’t hurt Cecil!”
“不要浪费药水!我的意思是,请不要伤害塞西尔!”
“Hmph!” “哼!”
“Crack!” “裂开!”
This crazy wolf bastard, ignoring my witty joke, is actually going to break her bones?
这个疯狂的狼混蛋,居然无视我的机智笑话,真的要打断她的骨头吗?
“Viscal. Stop the violence!”
“维斯卡尔。停止暴力!”
I stomp on the bleeding dog guard.
我踩在流血的狗卫士身上。
“Gah! Captain….” “啊!船长……。”
“Ugh!?” “呃!?”
“Shit. This is my first time slicing open a guy’s artery, so I’m not sure if I applied the right amount of pressure.
“糟糕。这是我第一次切开一个人的动脉,所以我不确定我施加的压力是否合适。”
Judging by the blood flow, he’s got about ten minutes before he bleeds out.”
根据血流情况,他大约还有十分钟就会失血过多。
“….” "...."
“But if we give him first aid right now, he might live.”
“但是如果我们现在给他急救,他可能会活下来。”
“Who cares about that trash….”
“谁在乎那些垃圾……”
“What kind of a king abandons his comrades who bleed for him?”
“什么样的国王会抛弃为他流血的战友?”
“….” "...."
“Do whatever the hell you want. I’ll do the same. I’ll kill this dog bastard, then the bear bastard!
“随便你想做什么,我也会这样做。我会杀了这个狗杂种,然后是那个熊杂种!”
And then….” 然后……
“You think you’ll get a turn?!”
“你认为你会有机会吗?!”
“I’ll run like hell before you get the chance!”
“在你有机会之前,我会拼命逃跑!”
“….” "...."
“….” "...."
That should be enough! 这应该足够了!
Just give in a little, damn it…!
稍微妥协一下,真该死…!
“…Fine.” “…好吧。”
“Oppa…!” “欧巴…!”
“Cecil!” “塞西尔!”
Cecil is released! 塞西尔发布了!
“I’ll inflict a fatal wound on this one before I let her go!”
“在我放她走之前,我会给这个人致命一击!”
“Viscal!” “维斯卡尔!”
Viscal’s menacing greatsword cleaves through the air, aiming for Cecil’s torso!
维斯卡尔的威胁巨剑划破空气,直指塞西尔的躯干!
A chill runs down my spine.
一阵寒意袭遍我的全身。
Every hair on my body stands on end.
我身体上的每根汗毛都竖了起来。
My mind goes blank. 我的脑子一片空白。
But…! 但是…!
“Clang!” “叮!”
Cecil blocks the attack with her shield.
塞西尔用她的盾牌挡住了攻击。
She’s sent flying back like a baseball, but at least she’s in one piece.
她像棒球一样被飞回去,但至少她完好无损。
And not only that…. 不仅如此……
“Ugh! This girl….” “唉!这个女孩……”
A short spear protrudes from Viscal’s thigh!
维斯卡尔的大腿上突出了一个短矛!
In that split second, Cecil unleashed her true potential, displaying agility that surpassed even Viscal.
在那一瞬间,塞西尔释放了她的真正潜力,展现出超越维斯卡尔的敏捷。
But was it too much for her?
但这对她来说是否太过了?
Cecil collapses, unconscious.
塞西尔倒下,失去知觉。
“That’s enough!” “够了!”
I grab the dog guard’s head and lift him up.
我抓住狗卫兵的头,把他抬起来。
“One more wrong move and I’ll really slit his throat.”
“再错一步,我就真的要割了他的喉咙。”
“Hmph.” “哼。”
Viscal finally sheathes his greatsword.
维斯卡尔终于将他的巨剑收回鞘中。
I immediately kick the dog guard towards him. While he’s distracted, I make a beeline for Cecil.
我立刻把狗守卫踢向他。在他分心的时候,我直奔塞西尔。
“Cecil!” “塞西尔!”
“….” "...."
She’s just unconscious from the shock.
她只是因为震惊而失去知觉。
Thank goodness. 谢天谢地。
“Go.” “走。”
“You think you can just beat us up and tell us to go?”
“你以为你可以打我们然后让我们走?”
“I merely acknowledged that you’re somewhat capable. You’re still weak.”
“我只是承认你有点能力。你仍然很弱。”
Viscal pulls out the short spear from his thigh and tosses it aside.
维斯卡尔从大腿上拔出短矛并将其扔到一边。
The wound on the Beast King’s body… disappears….
野兽王身上的伤口……消失了……
Is he regenerating? 他在再生吗?
“But consider this your reward for proving yourselves worthy of passage.”
“但请将此视为你们证明自己值得通行的奖励。”
“….” "...."
We’ll worry about that later.
我们稍后再担心这个。
Right now, I need to get Cecil out of here….
现在,我需要把塞西尔带出去……
It’ll be embarrassing to return after just a day, but this is no time for pride.
这一天后回去会很尴尬,但现在不是讲究自尊的时候。
And that’s when it happened.
就在那时,它发生了。
“Huh…?” “哈…?”
“Hmm?” “嗯?”
Viscal and I turn back towards the checkpoint in unison.
维斯卡尔和我齐声转向检查站。
Is the ground shaking…? 地面在震动吗……?
Instinctively, I shield Cecil with my body. The next moment, the checkpoint explodes, engulfing us in a cloud of dust and debris.
本能地,我用身体保护塞西尔。下一刻,检查站爆炸,尘埃和碎片将我们吞没。
“Cough! Cough!” “咳!咳!”
“Damn it, what was that?!”
“该死,那是什么?!”
Viscal’s voice is laced with surprise.
维斯卡尔的声音中带着惊讶。
No one here saw that coming.
这里没有人预料到这一点。
Sharp pieces of rock, sent flying from the explosion, pierce my back.
爆炸飞溅的尖锐岩石刺入我的背部。
But it’s better than Cecil getting hit. I hold her tighter.
但这总比塞西尔被打要好。我更紧地抱住她。
And then…! 然后…!
A beautiful woman emerges from the dust cloud…!
一位美丽的女人从尘埃云中走出…!
It was just a fleeting glimpse, but her beauty was unforgettable.
这只是一个短暂的瞬间,但她的美丽令人难以忘怀。
Black hair pulled back into a sleek bun, piercing black eyes… an Eastern beauty. She moves with an ethereal grace, like she’s walking on clouds, clad in a white cheongsam embroidered with red flowers.
黑发扎成光滑的发髻,深邃的黑眼睛……一位东方美人。她的动作优雅如仙,仿佛在云端行走,身穿一袭绣有红花的白色旗袍。
In her hand, she holds a straight, double-edged sword.
在她手中,她握着一把直的双刃剑。
She’s the first of many to emerge from the wreckage of the checkpoint.
她是从检查站废墟中走出的第一位。
Police…? 警察…?
Instead of batons, they wield swords, but their black uniforms remind me of law enforcement. They’re all pursuing the woman.
他们挥舞着剑,而不是指挥棒,但他们的黑色制服让我想起执法人员。他们都在追逐那个女人。
Following close behind are a woman entirely wrapped in bandages, like a mummy, and a group of women in blue silk robes, wielding tridents, swarming like a dark cloud.
紧随其后的是一位完全被绷带包裹的女性,像木乃伊一样,以及一群穿着蓝色丝绸长袍的女性,手持三叉戟,像乌云一样蜂拥而至。
“What the hell is going on…!”
“到底发生了什么…!”
The woman in the cheongsam heads straight for the Beast District.
穿着旗袍的女人直奔野兽区。
Screams and explosions erupt in her wake.
尖叫和爆炸在她身后爆发。
“Ugh…. Hmm…. Oppa?” “呃…. 嗯…. 哥哥?”
“Cecil, are you alright?”
“塞西尔,你还好吗?”
“Yes…. What happened…?” “是的……发生了什么……?”
“Something’s happening in the city. Let’s go!”
“城市里发生了什么。我们走吧!”
This is no time to be stingy….
这不是吝啬的时候……
I share a High Potion with Cecil.
我和塞西尔分享了一瓶高级药水。
“Can you walk?” “你能走吗?”
“A little dizzy, but I’ll manage…!”
“有点头晕,但我会应付的…!”
“Let’s go!” “我们走!”
“Wait, what about the Devil’s District…?”
“等等,魔鬼区怎么样…?”
“This is more important. Something’s happened back home!”
“这更重要。家里发生了什么!”
Was that woman the cause?
那个女人是原因吗?
The people pouring out of the Devil’s District, they were all chasing after her.
从魔鬼区涌出来的人们,都是在追赶她。
I have a hunch. 我有一种预感。
We need to find that woman before anyone else!
我们需要在其他人之前找到那个女人!
“Cecil, do you remember her scent? The woman in the cheongsam?”
“塞西尔,你还记得她的香味吗?那个穿旗袍的女人?”
“Cheong… sam?” “青…衫?”
“The dress with the slits on the side!”
“侧面开衩的裙子!”
I follow the trail of destruction, running blindly with Cecil.
我跟随毁灭的踪迹,和塞西尔盲目奔跑。
“I’m not sure…! There are too many scents mixed together!”
“我不确定…!有太多的香味混合在一起!”
“You’ll recognize it when you see her again. White cheongsam, hair in a bun!”
“你再见到她时就会认出她。白色旗袍,头发盘成 bun!”
“There!” “在那里!”
She’s on the main street!
她在主街上!
She’s facing off against the mummy woman…!
她正在与木乃伊女人对峙…!
The cheongsam woman’s sword is trembling, engulfed in an eerie light.
旗袍女子的剑在颤抖,笼罩在诡异的光芒中。
“Back off! You stray dogs who have abandoned the path of humanity!”
“退后!你们这些背弃人道的流浪狗!”
“I should have known words wouldn’t work on you~?”
“我应该知道对你来说,言语是无效的~?”
“If they don’t work, I’ll just have to keep trying until they do!”
“如果它们不起作用,我就只能继续尝试,直到它们有效!”
A ‘Collapser’! 一个“崩溃者”!
The sheer pressure from her sword swing is enough to crush the air around them.
她剑挥动时的巨大压力足以压碎周围的空气。
The mummy woman, caught in the blast, is torn to shreds, scattered across the ground…. But.
木乃伊女人被爆炸波及,四分五裂,散落在地……但是。
For some reason, she regenerates without spilling a single drop of blood.
出于某种原因,她再生时没有流出一滴血。
‘Holy shit.’ “天哪。”
Is the Devil’s District filled with nothing but monsters like her?
魔鬼区里除了像她这样的怪物就什么都没有吗?
“I admire your fighting spirit, but how about we stop here~?
“我欣赏你的斗志,但我们就到这里吧~?”
I’ll make sure you feel every inch of your body with my touch…!”
我会确保你感受到我触碰你身体的每一寸……!
“Come any closer and I’ll cut you down.”
“再靠近一点我就会杀了你。”
“Like that would work?” “那样会有效吗?”
“I’d rather exhaust every ounce of my energy turning you to dust than become a slave to livestock like you!”
“我宁愿耗尽我所有的精力把你化为尘埃,也不愿像你一样成为牲畜的奴隶!”
A pause. 暂停。
The mummy woman hesitates at the mention of being turned to dust.
木乃伊女人在提到被化为尘埃时犹豫不决。
…It seems she’s okay with being cut, but not so much with being pulverized.
…看起来她对被切割还可以,但对被粉碎就不太能接受。
Cecil and I, like the other spectators, keep our distance, observing the situation.
塞西尔和我像其他观众一样保持距离,观察着情况。
‘That must be the Collapser Ariella is after. But….’
“那一定是阿里埃拉想要的崩溃者。但是……”
Can we even intervene? 我们能干预吗?
If that pressure were to hit me, I’d probably end up like an ant under a giant’s foot.
如果那种压力袭来,我可能会像一只蚂蚁在巨人的脚下。
There’s nothing we can do with our current strength. However….
我们目前的实力无能为力。然而……
“Cecil. Did you catch her scent?”
“塞西尔。你闻到她的气味了吗?”
“Almost….” “几乎……”
The cheongsam woman’s sword flares with light.
旗袍女子的剑闪烁着光芒。
“Incoming! Everyone, take cover!”
“来袭!大家,快躲起来!”
Boom! 轰!
The ground where she stood explodes.
她站立的地方爆炸了。
What? That’s quite the technique for turning someone into dust…!
什么?这可真是把人变成灰烬的高超技巧……!
“Damn it! She got away. To think she’d pull a stunt like that at the very end!”
“该死!她逃掉了。没想到她会在最后时刻搞出这样的把戏!”
“Cecil!” “塞西尔!”
I immediately order Cecil to track her scent.
我立刻命令塞西尔追踪她的气味。
“This way!” “这条路!”
Cecil darts off. 塞西尔迅速离开。
“…After them!” “…在他们后面!”
Damn it! 该死!
Did we make it too obvious? Now we have pursuers on our tail.
我们是不是太明显了?现在我们身后有追踪者。
Can we outrun them? 我们能跑得过他们吗?
The mummy woman’s subordinates are different from the police officers. The women in blue silk robes leap from rooftop to rooftop, wielding tridents, surrounding us.
木乃伊女人的手下与警察不同。身穿蓝色丝绸长袍的女人们从屋顶跳到屋顶,挥舞着三叉戟,包围了我们。
“Cecil! It’s too dangerous to keep chasing her. We’ll get caught in the crossfire.”
“塞西尔!继续追她太危险了。我们会被卷入交火中。”
“Should we fight?!” “我们应该战斗吗?!”
“No, split up! Just pick a direction and run!”
“不,分开!只需选择一个方向跑!”
“Right!” “对!”
Cecil and I bolt in opposite directions.
塞西尔和我朝相反的方向冲去。
We weave through crowded marketplaces and leap over garbage-filled alleyways, shaking off our pursuers.
我们穿过拥挤的市场,跃过满是垃圾的小巷,甩掉我们的追踪者。
Cecil will outrun them easily…. The problem is me!
塞西尔会轻松超过他们……问题出在我身上!
Fortunately, my experience living on the streets comes in handy. I manage to lose them in the labyrinthine alleys.
幸运的是,我在街头生活的经历派上了用场。我设法在错综复杂的小巷中甩掉了他们。
“Pant…. Pant….” “喘……喘……”
I’m exhausted. 我累了。
I can’t run anymore…. 我再也跑不动了……
Capturing a Collapser, was I aiming too high?
捕捉崩溃者,我的目标是否太高了?
We’re just shrimps caught in a whale fight.
我们只是被卷入鲸鱼争斗的小虾。
‘Let’s go back.’ “让我们回去。”
As I’m about to admit defeat and turn back, something catches my attention.
就在我准备认输并转身离开时,某样东西引起了我的注意。
我听到一个女人的呻吟。
“….”
I speak softly. 我轻声说。
The Milf Radar is reacting, which means….
米尔夫雷达正在反应,这意味着……
剑皇后耗尽了所有的精力,倒在你身边。
My eyes widen.
我的眼睛睁大。