這是用戶在 2024-11-27 16:45 為 https://app.immersivetranslate.com/pdf-pro/85518185-2015-4a92-8ead-b3635e2aea42 保存的雙語快照頁面,由 沉浸式翻譯 提供雙語支持。了解如何保存?
玫瑰灌木幻想
2.3.1.3 Rosebush fantasy
Oaklander (1988) 和 Thompson 及 Rudolph (1996) 將玫瑰叢幻想描述如下。
Oaklander (1988) and Thompson and Rudolph (1996) describe the rosebush fantasy as follows.
孩子被要求閉上眼睛,想像自己是一棵玫瑰灌木。然後給孩子以下建議:
The child is asked to shut his or her eyes and to imagine that he or she is a rosebush. Then the child is given the following suggestions:
  • 你是什麼類型的玫瑰灌木 - 強壯還是脆弱?
    What type of rosebush are you - strong or weak?
    你的根系看起來是深的還是淺的?也許你根本就沒有根系?
    -What does your root system look like - deep or shallow? Maybe you do not have one?
  • 你的灌木上有花嗎?如果有,那是玫瑰花嗎?
    Do you have any flowers on your bush? If so, are they roses?
    你有多少玫瑰 - 很多還是很少?
    -How many roses do you have - a lot or a few?
  • 你的玫瑰是什麼顏色?
    What colour are your roses?
  • 你有多少刺 - 很多還是很少?
    How many thorns do you have - a lot or a few?
  • 你的葉子看起來怎麼樣?
    What do your leaves look like?
  • 環境看起來怎麼樣?
    What does the environment look like?
  • 你站在哪裡 - 在花園裡、在城裡、在沙漠中、還是在海中央?
    Where are you standing - in a garden, in town, in the desert, in the middle of the sea?
    你周圍有什麼?有其他玫瑰或花朵,還是你獨自站在那裡?
    -What is around you? Are there other roses or flowers, or are you standing there alone?
  • 你身邊有任何人或動物嗎?
    Are there any people or animals around you?
  • 你看起來像一棵玫瑰灌木嗎?
    Do you look like a rosebush?
  • 你周圍有像圍欄一樣的東西嗎?
    Is there something like a fence around you?
  • 作為一棵玫瑰灌木是什麼感覺?
    What does it feel like to be a rosebush?
  • 你怎麼生存 - 誰照顧你?
    How do you survive - who looks after you?
  • 你那邊的天氣怎麼樣?
    What is the weather like around you?