NOTICE – E-INVOICE SUBMISSION WITHOUT TIN (FOR CUSTOMERS WITHOUT TIN)
通知 – 提交无 TIN 的电子发票(适用于没有 TIN 的客户)
Dear Valued Customer,
尊敬的客户:
We refer to the implementation of the E-Invoice system as required by the Inland Revenue Board (LHDN).
我们参考了内陆税收局 (LHDN) 要求的电子发票系统的实施。
Please be informed that since your company has chosen not to provide a Tax Identification Number (TIN), we will proceed to issue and submit a consolidated invoice to LHDN under the E-Invoice system.
请注意,由于贵公司选择不提供税号 (TIN), 我们将继续根据电子发票系统向 LHDN 开具并提交合并发票 。
Kindly note the following:
请注意以下几点:
Once a consolidated invoice is submitted, it cannot be revised or amended.
合并发票一经提交, 便无法修改或修改 。
We will not be able to reissue an individual invoice with TIN at a later stage.
我们稍后将无法使用 TIN 重新开具个人发票 。
This notice serves as a record and confirmation of the above.
本通知作为上述内容的记录和确认。
We appreciate your attention and understanding.
感谢您的关注和理解。
Sincerely,
真诚地
Walfood Industry (M) Sdn Bhd
Walfood Industry (M) 私人有限公司
Accounts Department
会计部
Customer Acknowledgement & Confirmation
客户确认和确认
We acknowledge and confirm that we have voluntarily chosen not to provide a Tax Identification Number (TIN) for E-Invoice purposes.
我们确认并确认,我们自愿选择不提供税务识别号 (TIN) 用于电子发票。
We understand and agree that the invoice will be submitted to LHDN as a consolidated invoice, and an individual invoice with TIN cannot be issued later.
我们理解并同意,发票将作为合并发票提交给 LHDN, 以后无法开具带有 TIN 的个人发票 。
This confirmation is given voluntarily by us.
此确认由我们自愿提供。
Company Name | _________________________________________________ |
Representative Name & Position | _________________________________________________ |
Signature & Company Stamp | _________________________________________________ |
Date | _________________________________________________ |