欢迎来到 NovelBin 商店,享受特别优惠!在 https://novelbin.store 使用优惠码 6B95HKJN,获取小说相关产品的最佳交易。祝您购物愉快!
在另一个世界的熟女猎手
C94: Baby Geum Taeyang Wants Attention
C94:宝贝金太阳想要关注
Before leaving the Magnetar Center, the measured brand power of Milf Hunter was…
在离开磁星中心之前,Milf Hunter 的品牌力量测量为……
1,360,000!
An incredible number. 一个令人难以置信的数字。
Even when I gained 80,000 brand power effortlessly by enslaving Belita, it was a tremendous growth spurt, but what is this?
即使我通过奴役贝丽塔轻松获得了 80,000 的品牌力量,这也是一个巨大的成长飞跃,但这是什么?
Is this the power of one of the four great families?
这是四大家族之一的力量吗?
This number is the most credible in the city, as it’s measured by the Magnetar Center, and it’s directly linked to brand ranking.
这个数字是城市中最可信的,因为它是由磁星中心测量的,并且与品牌排名直接相关。
The Magnetar Center reflects a brand’s value in its ranking, and according to the receptionist, I’m the only trainer in the Beast District with over a million brand power.
磁星中心在其排名中反映了品牌的价值,根据接待员的说法,我是野兽区唯一一位品牌力量超过一百万的训练师。
This street is too small for me now.
这条街对我来说太小了。
Because my presence has become too grand.
因为我的存在变得太宏伟。
如此宏伟,以至于街上的每个人都应该仰望惊叹!
“Kuk kuk kuk…” “咕咕咕…”
Sitting in the dragon carriage, I burst into laughter.
坐在龙车上,我忍不住笑了。
I was so happy that I couldn’t help but laugh for no reason.
我开心得忍不住无缘无故地笑。
“Kuk kuk kuk!” “咕咕咕!”
Cecil imitates my laughter and pose next to me.
塞西尔模仿我的笑声,站在我旁边。
“Who told you to copy your master?”
“谁告诉你去模仿你的大师?”
I immediately pull Cecil into my arms and kiss her.
我立刻把塞西尔抱入怀中,吻了她。
“Ha-um. Mmm mmm.” “哈-嗯。嗯嗯。”
Cecil willingly clings to me, indulging in the skinship.
塞西尔心甘情愿地依偎在我身边,沉浸在亲密接触中。
Verdia smiles as she watches us.
维尔迪亚微笑着看着我们。
“Hubby, do you like the gift?”
“老公,你喜欢这个礼物吗?”
“Of course I like it.”
“当然我喜欢。”
I feel like doing a handstand and bowing to her.
我想做一个倒立并向她鞠躬。
“He kept begging, ‘Buy her, buy her,’ so what could I do? Huhu.”
“他一直在乞求,‘买下她,买下她,’我能怎么办呢?唉。”
Embarrassment washes over me belatedly.
尴尬感迟迟涌上心头。
Cecil blinks at me. 塞西尔朝我眨了眨眼。
“Wow, Oppa… You were begging inside? Begging the Madam like a baby?”
“哇,欧巴… 你在里面乞求吗?像个宝宝一样乞求夫人?”
“Yes, I was begging. I begged for Peridot!”
“是的,我在乞求。我乞求了帕里多!”
I admit it proudly. 我自豪地承认。
That I’m an embarrassing adult!
我真是个让人尴尬的成年人!
I can act spoiled with my pretty milf pussy! Not doing so would be missing out on half of life’s pleasures.
我可以用我漂亮的小猫咪撒娇!不这样做,就等于错过了人生一半的乐趣。
“She’s a Magnetar employee, so she’ll be efficient, but I’m already worried about what to tell my husband after spending so much.”
“她是磁星公司的员工,所以她会很高效,但我已经在担心花了这么多钱后该怎么告诉我丈夫。”
So a normal employee costs 560 gold coins.
一个普通员工的成本是 560 金币。
That’s more than ten times the price of the twin sisters combined. What level is Peridot’s worth at?
这比双胞胎姐妹的总价高出十倍以上。橄榄石的价值处于什么水平?
She’s definitely S-class, comparable to Verdia and Belita.
她绝对是 S 级,堪比 Verdia 和 Belita。
“What’s different about Magnetar employees compared to regular slaves?”
“磁星公司的员工与普通奴隶有什么不同?”
The center only sells verified slaves, so I was curious what made the employees different.
中心只出售经过验证的奴隶,所以我很好奇员工们有什么不同。
I was also curious why one was more expensive if I could buy both with money.
我也很好奇为什么一个更贵,如果我可以用钱买到两个。
Is it because of the higher education that Peridot mentioned?
是因为佩里多提到的高等教育吗?
“Think of Magnetar as a brand, and it’ll be easier to understand. It’s a bit different from individual trainers’ brands because it’s run by the Empire.”
将磁星视为一个品牌,这样更容易理解。它与个别教练的品牌有些不同,因为它是由帝国运营的。
“So they’re slaves supplied by the country.”
“所以他们是由国家提供的奴隶。”
“Becoming a Magnetar employee requires a very rigorous process.
成为 Magnetar 的员工需要一个非常严格的过程。
They undergo thorough personality and aptitude tests from a young age, and even a slight flaw will result in them being sold as regular slaves.”
他们从小就接受全面的性格和能力测试,即使是轻微的缺陷也会导致他们被当作普通奴隶出售。
“From a young age?” “从小就开始?”
“Yes.” “是的。”
So that’s why there were only pretty girls.
所以这就是为什么只有漂亮女孩。
Verdia didn’t mention it explicitly, but looks definitely matter.
Verdia 没有明确提到,但外貌确实很重要。
With standards far stricter than any company interview.
标准远比任何公司的面试都要严格。
“They only hire women, and they live like nuns in dormitories.
“她们只雇佣女性,并且像修女一样住在宿舍里。”
They study various sexual knowledge from books because it’s considered more valuable if they have no sexual experience.”
他们从书本中学习各种性知识,因为如果他们没有性经验,这被认为更有价值。
“I wonder if Peridot also lived like that from a young age…”
“我想知道佩里多从小也是那样生活的吗……”
She’s never even been outside of Isil…
她甚至从未离开过伊希尔……
She spent her days honing her skills and knowledge for an unknown master who would one day come for her?
她每天都在磨练自己的技能和知识,为一个未知的主人,那个有一天会来找她的人
“I’m sure she did. Didn’t you see her colleagues congratulating her?”
“我相信她做到了。你没看到她的同事们在祝贺她吗?”
“How did you know?” “你怎么知道的?”
“The average age of employees is limited to early to mid-twenties, and they’re sold as regular slaves when they get older.
员工的平均年龄限制在二十出头到中期,当他们变老时就被当作普通奴隶出售。
Once a year, Magnetar slaves are released in this way, and their prices are lower than usual.”
每年一次,磁星奴隶以这种方式被释放,他们的价格低于平常。
Like clearing out unsold inventory at a discount?
像以折扣清理未售出的库存吗?
Trainers would flock to them.
教练们会蜂拥而至。
“Are those slaves treated poorly?”
“那些奴隶受到虐待吗?”
“I heard they often become prey to trainers seeking quick profits, and their bodies are severely damaged.
“我听说他们常常成为寻求快速利润的训练师的猎物,他们的身体受到严重损害。”
So… employees want to be with a high-ranking trainer, even if they’re sold. It must feel like a lifeline to them.”
所以……员工们想要和一位高层教练在一起,即使他们被出售。这对他们来说一定感觉像是一根救命稻草。
“I feel good about doing a good deed.”
“我对做好事感到满意。”
It was a good thing I begged for her.
我求她是件好事。
“So that’s why she had such a high price tag.
“所以她的身价如此之高。”
Someone like Peridot would have plenty of buyers, even at that price.”
像佩里多这样的角色会有很多买家,即使是这个价格。
“My husband told me that an employee with advanced skills like Engraving, who also has flawless looks, can fetch 2,000 to 3,000 gold coins.”
“我丈夫告诉我,一个拥有高级技能如雕刻,并且外貌无瑕的员工,可以获得 2000 到 3000 个金币。”
“Then it wasn’t such a bad deal.”
“那也不是个坏交易。”
“The extra 1,000 or 2,000 gold coins you paid is still a lot of money.”
“你支付的额外 1,000 或 2,000 金币仍然是一笔不小的金额。”
Verdia puffed out one cheek, slightly annoyed.
维尔迪亚鼓起一边脸颊,略显恼怒。
Even this cute side of her…
即使是她这一可爱的一面……
Unaware of how deeply I’m smitten, Verdia continues her nagging.
在不知道我有多么倾心的情况下,Verdia 继续唠叨。
“Even if you begged me, Hubby, I can’t condone such extravagant spending.
“即使你求我,老公,我也不能容忍如此奢侈的消费。”
As long as I’m by your side, I won’t let you go down the wrong path.”
只要我在你身边,我就不会让你走上错误的道路。
“You sound just like my wife.”
“你听起来就像我的妻子。”
Verdia blushes and stammers.
Verdia 脸红结结巴巴。
“You’re the one who’s acting like my wife.”
“你才是那个像我妻子一样行事的人。”
“But you’ll still beg for things you want, while getting your pussy pounded.”
“但你仍然会乞求你想要的东西,同时让你的阴部被猛烈撞击。”
“Well… there’s nothing I can do about that…”
“嗯……对此我无能为力……”
Instead of stopping me, who’s determined to be an embarrassing adult…
与其阻止我这个决心成为一个尴尬成年人的人……
Verdia sighs and gives me a gentle look.
维尔迪亚叹了口气,给了我一个温柔的眼神。
“I’ll try to persuade my husband.”
“我会试着说服我的丈夫。”
“If things get tough, we can just give him lots of videos.”
“如果事情变得困难,我们可以给他很多视频。”
“Videos?”
I take out a few magic stones.
我拿出几块魔法石。
Verdia freezes as soon as she sees them.
Verdia 一看到他们就僵住了。
“You have that many…” “你有那么多……”
She seems overwhelmed by her husband’s spending.
她似乎对丈夫的消费感到不知所措。
“Don’t worry. These are lower-grade stones. They only cost 10 gold coins each.”
“别担心。这些是低级石头。每个只要 10 个金币。”
I’m surprised that I’m now thinking of 10 gold coins as “only.”
我很惊讶我现在把 10 个金币视为“仅仅”。
It’s inevitable after the 5,600 gold coin flex.
在 5600 金币炫耀之后,这是不可避免的。
“That’s reassuring, but… what do you mean by giving him videos?”
“这让人放心,但…你说的给他视频是什么意思?”
“I’m selling videos of us having amazing sex for 100 gold coins each.”
“我在出售我们进行精彩性爱的视频,每个 100 金币。”
“…Oh my.” “…哦,我的。”
Verdia isn’t surprised. Verdia 并不感到惊讶。
It’s more like she expected it…
她更像是预料到了这一切……
Her eyes are filled with the anticipation of having lewd sex with me to satisfy her husband’s perverted tastes.
她的眼中充满了与我进行淫荡性爱的期待,以满足她丈夫的变态口味。
She’s making me horny just with her eyes now, Verdia.
她仅仅用眼神就让我感到兴奋,Verdia。
“Then… I’ll do my best.”
“那么……我会尽力而为。”
Cecil has been clinging to me the whole time, licking my ear and cheek with her tongue.
塞西尔一直紧紧依偎在我身边,用舌头舔我的耳朵和脸颊。
“Chup chup.” “嘘嘘。”
“Get down now, Cecil. My dick is getting hard, I can’t take it anymore.”
“现在下来,塞西尔。我的阴茎变硬了,我受不了了。”
“Ah, Cecilia. Come to me.”
“啊,塞西莉亚。来我这里。”
Verdia suddenly takes Cecilia away from me.
Verdia 突然把塞西莉亚带走了。
“I wanted to touch these cat ears…”
“我想触摸这些猫耳朵……”
“Meow.” “喵。”
Cecil offers her cat ears.
塞西尔提供她的猫耳。
…. 请提供需要翻译的文本。
…
“Cecil, come back.” “塞西尔,回来。”
“Meow!” “喵!”
“Ah…” “啊……”
Verdia clenches and unclenches her hand, looking disappointed.
Verdia 握紧又放松她的手,显得很失望。
Cecil’s cat ears are mine!
塞西尔的猫耳朵是我的!
Squeeze, squeeze. 挤压,挤压。
My heart feels at peace.
我的心感到平静。
“I wanted to touch them a little longer…”
“我想再触碰他们久一点……”
“I won’t allow it for more than 30 seconds.”
“我不会允许它超过 30 秒。”
“Oppa, aren’t you going to see the blonde Madam?”
“欧巴,你不去见金发的女士吗?”
“Ah.” “啊。”
The dragon carriage was passing by the Grace mansion.
龙车经过格雷斯大厦。
“Driver, stop for a moment!”
“司机,停一下!”
Screech! 尖叫!
The carriage comes to a sudden stop, and we lurch forward.
马车突然停下,我们向前倾。
Cecil immediately curls up and performs her signature breakfall action, while I crash into Verdia’s breasts.
塞西尔立刻蜷缩起来,做出她标志性的摔倒动作,而我则撞上了维尔迪亚的胸部。
“Hubby, are you alright?”
“老公,你还好吗?”
“The boob cushion is effective.”
“胸部垫是有效的。”
“…My head hit something, it hurts.”
“…我的头撞到了什么,真疼。”
I apologize by kneading Verdia’s breasts.
抱歉,我通过揉捏 Verdia 的胸部来表达歉意。
My boob cushion, don’t be hurt…
我的胸垫,别受伤……
“I’ll be back in a minute.”
“我一会儿就回来。”
“If you’re going to say hello, I’ll come with you.”
“如果你要打招呼,我会陪你一起去。”
“Shall we? Cecil, wait here.”
“我们走吗?塞西尔,等在这里。”
“Woof!” “汪!”
I still have things to do at the castle, so this is just a quick hello.
我在城堡还有事情要做,所以这只是一个简单的问候。
I get off in front of the Grace mansion.
我在格雷斯大厦前下车。
But there’s another dragon carriage parked in front of the house besides ours.
但在我们家前面还有一辆龙车停着。
Workers hired by the Grace family are diligently loading luggage.
格雷斯家族雇佣的工人正在努力装载行李。
What is all that? 那是什么?
“Hurry up and move! I won’t tolerate any slacking.”
“快点动!我不会容忍任何懈怠。”
“Belita…” “贝丽塔…”
Belita is directing the workers with a flick of her chin.
贝丽塔用下巴轻轻指挥着工人们。
Showing off her glorious body in a revealing red dress that only Belita could pull off.
她穿着一袭只有贝丽塔能驾驭的性感红色连衣裙,展现出她那令人惊艳的身材。
As I get closer, Belita notices me.
当我靠近时,贝丽塔注意到了我。
For a brief moment, we exchange a lot of information with our eyes.
在短暂的瞬间,我们用眼神交流了很多信息。
Seeing Verdia by my side, Belita seems to have guessed what happened at the castle.
看到维尔迪亚在我身边,贝丽塔似乎猜到了城堡发生的事情。
Just like you can’t hide a smile when you’re happy, Belita smiles.
就像你快乐时无法掩饰微笑一样,贝丽塔微笑着。
“I knew you could do it, Master.”
“我知道你能做到,师傅。”
“I’m relieved.” “我松了一口气。”
It was a beautiful smile, as if she was saying those words.
那是一个美丽的微笑,仿佛她在说那些话。
“Belita!” “贝丽塔!”
I can’t help but run towards her!
我忍不住向她跑去!
As if anticipating what’s about to happen, Belita turns her back to me.
贝丽塔似乎预感到了即将发生的事情,转过身背对着我。
I won’t miss this chance!
我不会错过这个机会!
I hug Belita from behind and rub my dick against her ass.
我从后面抱住贝莉塔,用我的小弟弟摩擦她的屁股。
“Kuh, like a horny monkey…”
“库赫,就像一只发情的猴子……”
“What was that smile about? Huh? What were you thinking?”
“那是什么笑容?嗯?你在想什么?”
“Get off me… Lady Verdia is watching!”
“别碰我……维尔迪亚女士在看!”
“Ha… Ha… Belita! Belita!”
“哈… 哈… 贝丽塔!贝丽塔!”
Baby Geum Taeyang won’t hold back!
宝贝金太阳不会退缩!
I grab Belita’s breasts with both hands and shake her hips.
我用双手抓住贝莉塔的乳房,摇晃她的臀部。
“Ugh…” “唉……”
Giving up, Belita pushes her ass out, offering herself to me.
放弃后,贝丽塔翘起臀部,向我展示自己。
Oh! 哦!
My dickhead finds its target and rubs against Belita’s ass.
我的鸡巴头找到了目标,摩擦着贝莉塔的屁股。
“Whew…” “呼…”
Carrying baby Geum Taeyang, Belita turns around.
抱着婴儿金太阳,贝丽塔转过身。
“Lady Verdia, I apologize for greeting you in this state.”
“维尔迪亚女士,我为以这种状态向您问候而感到抱歉。”
“Huhu, it’s alright. I understand the situation.”
“嗨,没关系。我理解情况。”
“Mama Belita… Mama Belita!”
“妈妈贝丽塔… 妈妈贝丽塔!”
“Who’s your mama?” “谁是你的妈妈?”
She talks tough, but I love how she’s offering her ass.
她说话很强硬,但我喜欢她愿意奉献自己。
I squeeze her breasts and shake her hips…
我挤压她的胸部,摇动她的臀部……
“It’s impossible to have a conversation in this situation, Lady Verdia…”
“在这种情况下,维尔迪亚女士,谈话是不可能的……”
“It’s fine. I didn’t come here on my own… I just followed my hubby.”
“没关系。我不是自己来的……我只是跟着我老公。”
“Hubby…?” “老公…?”
Belita loses her strength.
贝丽塔失去了她的力量。
I seize the opportunity, pull down my pants, and penetrate Belita’s pussy.
我抓住机会,脱下裤子,插入贝莉塔的阴道。
Dick thrusting time! 迪克的冲刺时间!
“Ah…!” “啊…!”
Caught off guard, Belita flinches, her pussy taking my dick deep inside.
贝莉塔猝不及防,猛地一缩,她的阴道把我的老二深深地吸了进去。
She was desperately trying to hide her arousal when I approached her from the front, but from behind, her firm ass is happily taking my dick.
当我从前面靠近她时,她拼命掩饰自己的兴奋,但从后面看,她结实的屁股正欢快地含住我的鸡巴。
“Belita?” “贝丽塔?”
“Ah, it’s nothing, Lady Verdia.”
“啊,没什么,维尔迪亚女士。”
“Belita!” “贝丽塔!”
I activate Belita’s womb tattoo with the Branding Skill…!
我用品牌技能激活贝丽塔的子宫纹身…!
“Hee! ?” “嘿!?”
With a forced pussy orgasm, I relentlessly pound Belita’s sensitive womb with my king-dick.
伴随着逼迫阴道的高潮,我用我的大鸡巴无情地冲击着贝莉塔敏感的子宫。
Thrust thrust thrust thrust thrust thrust!
推进 推进 推进 推进 推进 推进!
“Hng… Eut! Eut! Eut!” “呃… 呜!呜!呜!”
Belita, with her arms pinned down by me, pushes her ass back and takes my thrusting deliciously. There’s no way Verdia wouldn’t notice.
贝莉塔的双臂被我压在身下,她把屁股向后挺,美妙地承受着我的抽插。维蒂亚不可能察觉不到。
Thrust thrust thrust thrust thrust thrust!
推进 推进 推进 推进 推进 推进!
“Hak, hot… Ugh… My stomach feels hot… What is this…?”
“哈克,热……呃……我的肚子感觉热……这是什么……?”
“Take the dick thrusting! You must have been lonely without me, huh?”
“接受这个抽插吧!没有我你一定很孤独,对吧?”
“S-Suddenly having sex♥ Do you think I’m easy? Hng…!”
“突如其来的性爱♥ 你觉得我很容易吗?哼…!”
“Come on!” “来吧!”
“Ohhk…!” “哦哦…!”
Hearing the commotion, Condel, her husband, rushes out.
听到骚动,康德尔,她的丈夫,冲了出去。
“Belita, what’s going on!”
“贝丽塔,发生了什么!”
“It’s nothing… Ugh… Ugh…! I’m getting fucked by my master…!”
“没什么……呃……呃……!我被我的主人操了……!”
“That’s nothing?!” “那算什么?!”
“Ah… Ah… Ah…! Anyway, don’t panic… It’s a regular occurrence♥”
“啊… 啊… 啊…!无论如何,别慌… 这很正常♥”
Oh! 哦!
Belita pushes her firm ass back…
贝丽塔将她结实的臀部向后推…
Offering her pussy! 提供她的阴道!
Blonde big-titted milf is the best!
金发大胸熟女是最棒的!
I mindlessly shake my hips, having pregnancy sex with Belita, and greet Condel.
我无意识地摇动我的臀部,和贝丽塔发生怀孕的性关系,并向康德尔打招呼。
“Hello, Mr. Condel…!” “你好,康德尔先生…!”
“What are you doing? Even if you’re Belita’s master… this is outrageous!”
“你在做什么?即使你是贝丽塔的主人……这也太离谱了!”
“I have a confession to make.
“我有一个忏悔要说。”
I called Belita to my workshop and fucked her on credit.”
我叫贝丽塔到我的工作室,然后跟她发生了关系。
“Please have mercy on us as a couple… Belita’s moans haunt my nightmares!”
“请对我们这对情侣手下留情……贝丽塔的呻吟缠绕着我的噩梦!”
“Hup! Hup! Hup! Come on!”
“哈!哈!哈!快点!”
“Ohhk♥” “哦哈♥”
Belita clenches her pussy tightly, taking my dick all the way to her womb.
贝莉塔紧紧夹住她的阴部,把我的鸡巴一直顶到她的子宫。
“That’s not a nightmare, it’s a good dream! Mr. Condel!”
“那不是噩梦,这是个好梦!康德尔先生!”
“On credit? How can you treat someone else’s wife like that?”
“赊账?你怎么能这样对待别人的妻子?”
If all husbands were like Vatino, the world would be a better place. He’s complaining about me having sex with a milf who’s already my slave!
如果所有的丈夫都像瓦蒂诺,世界会更美好。他在抱怨我和一个已经是我奴隶的熟女发生性关系!
I bury my face in Belita’s back, sucking on her neck, and shake my hips.
我把脸埋在贝丽塔的背上,吮吸着她的脖子,扭动着我的臀部。
“Hello, Condel.” “你好,Condel。”
“Huh! Lady Verdia.” “哈!维尔迪亚女士。”
Startled by his wife getting fucked doggy style at the entrance of their mansion in broad daylight, Condel had forgotten something important.
光天化日之下,妻子在豪宅门口被人以狗爬式干了,这让康德尔大吃一惊,他忘记了一件重要的事情。
Verdia is here! Verdia 来了!
“Lady Verdia being here means…”
“维尔迪亚女士在这里意味着……”
“I came with my hubby to say hello.”
“我和我的丈夫来打个招呼。”
“H-Hubby!?” “老公!?”
“Hot, hot, Belita! Offer your pussy! I knew I could do it! Take my dick thrusting happily!”
"热,热,贝莉塔!献出你的下体我就知道我能做到让我的老二快乐地插入吧!"
“Oh… Ohhk… Oh! Oh… Hng…”
“哦… 哦哈… 哦!哦… 嗯…”
Belita rubs her ass against my dickhead, hidden from her husband’s view.
贝莉塔用屁股蹭我的鸡巴头,躲过了她丈夫的视线。
“Who do you think has been eyeing your king-dick♥ Of course I knew you could do it. Ah, ah…!”
“你觉得谁在盯着你的王者之心♥ 当然我知道你能做到。啊,啊…!”
“You’re being very proactive, Belita…”
“你很积极,贝丽塔……”
Verdia seems slightly impressed as she watches Belita adapting to the sudden sex.
Verdia 似乎有些印象深刻,她看着 Belita 适应突如其来的性。
Belita, unexpectedly praised for getting fucked, clenches her pussy tightly and pants.
贝丽塔意外地因被操而受到赞扬,紧紧夹住她的阴部,喘着气。
“Ah, ah, hak… Thank you… Lady Verdia.”
“啊,啊,哈克……谢谢你……维尔迪亚女士。”
“Belita is your first, isn’t she?”
“贝丽塔是你的第一个,对吧?”
I squeeze Belita’s jiggling breasts with both hands and thrust into her pussy.
我用双手捏住贝莉塔晃动的乳房,插入她的阴道。
“W-Wait a minute…!” “等一下…!”
“Doggy style sex, Belita’s favorite, is coming♥”
“狗狗式性爱,贝丽塔最喜欢的,来了♥”
“What are you doing in broad daylight…! Hng…!”
“你在大白天做什么…!哼…!”
I can’t resist fucking Belita’s pussy!
我忍不住想操贝莉塔的小穴
This is Geum Taeyang’s way of saying hello!
这是金太阳打招呼的方式!
“Offer your pussy!” “提供你的阴道!”