这是用户在 2024-12-14 12:41 为 https://novelbin.com/b/milf-hunter-in-another-world/chapter-78-verdia-chartreuse-30-years-old-mother... 保存的双语快照页面,由 沉浸式翻译 提供双语支持。了解如何保存?
Milf Hunter in Another World
在另一个世界的熟女猎手

C78: Verdia Chartreuse, 30 Years Old, Mother of One (1)
C78: Verdia Chartreuse, 30 年, 一位母亲 (1)



Finally, I’ve lured the noble lady into my room.
最后,我把贵妇引诱到了我的房间。

The mere presence of Verdia brightens the atmosphere.
维尔迪亚的存在使气氛变得更加明亮。

I guide her into the room, which I’ve made sure is empty beforehand, and offer her a seat on the guest sofa.
我引导她进入房间,确保之前房间是空的,并为她提供了客厅沙发上的座位。

“How have you been since then?”
“从那时起你过得怎么样?”

Verdia speaks as soon as I sit down.
维尔迪亚一坐下就开始说话。

“I’ve been through some rough times, wandering the streets.”
“我经历了一些艰难的时光,徘徊在街头。”

“…” "..."

“I just ordered tea. Please, have some.”
“我刚点了茶。请,来点吧。”

As I lift my teacup, Verdia speaks.
当我举起茶杯时,Verdia 开口了。

“Could you switch cups with me?”
“你能和我换杯子吗?”

“…” "..."

I switch cups with her without a word.
我默默地和她换了杯子。

“What brings you here today?”
“今天是什么让你来到这里?”

“I realized running away wouldn’t solve anything. About you and Fiona…”
“我意识到逃避并不能解决任何问题。关于你和菲奥娜……”

I silently sip my tea, savoring the warmth.
我静静地啜饮着茶,享受着温暖。

“You started dating Fiona to get my attention?”
“你开始和菲奥娜约会是为了引起我的注意?”

“Well…” “好吧……”

“Was there a reason you flaunted your relationship throughout the castle?”
“你在城堡里炫耀你们的关系是有原因的吗?”

“It’s just my style.” “这就是我的风格。”

“…Are you here to get revenge on me?”
“…你是来报复我的?”

“…” "..."

Verdia’s voice is subdued.
Verdia 的声音低沉。

She could order her guards to kill me on the spot, but she doesn’t.
她可以命令她的卫兵当场杀了我,但她没有。

If she wanted to eliminate me, she would have done so long ago.
如果她想要消灭我,她早就可以做到。

“I don’t resent you, Lady Verdia.”
“我不怨恨你,维尔迪亚女士。”

“How can I believe that?”
“我怎么能相信这一点?”

“I missed you.” “我想你。”

Verdia’s eyelids flutter.
Verdia 的眼睑轻轻颤动。

“I’m a married woman.” “我是一位已婚女性。”

“When I lay on the hard ground, I go crazy thinking about your skin.”
“当我躺在坚硬的地面上,我疯狂地想着你的肌肤。”

“Stop it.” “停止。”

“Has Lady Verdia never felt the same?”
“维尔迪亚女士从未有过同样的感觉吗?”

“H-how could I?” “我怎么可能?”

She claims she never missed my touch?
她声称她从未错过我的触碰?

“I guess I was mistaken. I thought you might have missed me too.”
“我想我错了。我以为你也可能想我。”

“…What’s the real reason you came here?”
“…你来这里的真正原因是什么?”

“I’m here on business.” “我来这里是为了工作。”

“Business?” “生意?”

“I’m launching the Milf Hunter brand. Ah, this brand is exclusively for affluent and elegant married women.”
“我正在推出 Milf Hunter 品牌。啊,这个品牌专门为富裕和优雅的已婚女性而设。”

“…Affluent and elegant?” “…富裕而优雅?”

I smile leisurely, like a successful CEO.
我悠闲地微笑,像一个成功的首席执行官。

“Yes. My brand is for the most distinguished married women in this city.
“是的。我的品牌是为这座城市中最杰出的已婚女性而设。”

I don’t cater to just anyone, unlike other trainers.”
我不迎合任何人,不像其他教练。

“You’re really doing this? Was everything that happened that day a misunderstanding? Then why…”
“你真的要这样做吗?那天发生的一切都是误会吗?那为什么……”

Why didn’t I resent her?
我为什么不怨恨她?

But I decide to be honest.
但我决定诚实。

“I did deceive you back then.”
“我当时确实欺骗了你。”

Verdia’s brows furrow. 维尔迪亚的眉头皱起。

“I was a nobody, but I had to do whatever it took to survive on the streets.”
“我曾经是个无名小卒,但我必须不惜一切代价在街头生存。”

“How could someone like that be involved with Belita…”
“像那样的人怎么会和贝丽塔有关系……”

“Belita has decided to join me. She’s joined the ranks of distinguished married women.”
“贝丽塔决定加入我。她已成为杰出已婚女性的行列。”

“Then… the reason you came to Chartreuse…”
“那么……你来查特鲁斯的原因是……”

“Because Lady Verdia is the perfect fit for my brand.
“因为维尔迪亚女士非常适合我的品牌。”

That’s why the Lord summoned me here.”
这就是为什么主召唤我来到这里。

“…I have no intention of getting a slave’s brand on my body!”
“…我没有打算在我的身体上打上奴隶的印记!”

Verdia recoils, suddenly frightened.
维尔迪亚退缩,突然感到害怕。

“What?” “什么?”

“Don’t they receive brands from the products they sell or the trainers they work with? I can’t get a permanent brand.”
“他们难道不从他们销售的产品或合作的教练那里获得品牌吗?我无法获得一个永久的品牌。”

“I don’t sell. This is a brand for the most… ahem, distinguished married women in the city.”
“我不卖。这是一个品牌,主要面向城市中最……咳,卓越的已婚女性。”

“Who decides that?” “谁来决定?”

“I do.” “我愿意。”

“Who, for what purpose…” “谁,为了什么目的……”

“Take Lord Vatino, for example. He has everything, right? Money, fame, power…”
“以瓦蒂诺勋爵为例。他拥有一切,对吧?金钱、名声、权力……”

Verdia nods readily. 维尔迪亚欣然点头。

“All humans retain their animalistic instincts, and Lord Vatino is no exception.
“所有人类都保留着他们的动物本能,瓦蒂诺大人也不例外。”

The instinct to boast and show off the female he has by his side if she pleases him.”
他本能地想要炫耀和展示身边令他满意的女性。

“The term ‘female’ is… a bit much.”
“‘女性’这个词有点过于强调。”

“My apologies.” “我很抱歉。”

“Are you saying I’m inadequate?”
“你是在说我不够好吗?”

“No. Lord Vatino could probably stay up all night bragging about his wife.”
“不,瓦蒂诺大人可能会整晚吹嘘他的妻子。”

“…So?” “…所以?”

“If his wife receives a brand, he wouldn’t need to talk so much.
“如果他的妻子得到了一个品牌,他就不需要说这么多了。”

He could easily show off his power and abilities to others.”
他可以轻松地向他人展示他的力量和能力。

“Even so… to become the trainer’s property…”
“即便如此……成为训练师的财产……”

I pause deliberately. 我故意停顿。

It’s hard to contain my laughter, thinking about what I’m about to say.
我忍不住笑,想到我接下来要说的话。

Oh, this is going to be good.
哦,这将会很棒。

Milf Hunter at its finest.
米尔夫猎人最精彩的时刻。

“I apologize, but you don’t qualify for my brand.”
“我很抱歉,但您不符合我的品牌要求。”

“What?” “什么?”

Verdia is dumbfounded. Verdia 愣住了。

She must have gotten her hopes up for nothing, since I have no intention of giving it to her.
她一定是白白抱有希望,因为我没有打算把它给她。

“I said you were a good fit for the brand, not that you qualified.”
“我说你很适合这个品牌,并不是说你符合资格。”

“So… Belita does, but I don’t?”
“所以……贝丽塔做了,但我没有?”

“Yes.” “是的。”

It takes all my effort to suppress my grin.
我费尽全力压抑住我的微笑。

This must be the first time she’s been rejected like this.
这一定是她第一次被这样拒绝。

Verdia must have always thought she was lacking as a woman.
Verdia 一定一直觉得自己作为一个女人不够好。

“To maintain the value of my brand, I have strict standards.
“为了维护我的品牌价值,我有严格的标准。”

Of course, they must be outwardly beautiful and come from a respectable family.”
当然,她们必须外表美丽,并且来自一个受人尊敬的家庭。

“…” "..."

I’ve never seen Verdia look at me like this before.
我从未见过维尔迪亚这样看着我。

Her eyes are urging me to get to the point.
她的眼睛在催促我直入主题。

To our furious Madam I reveal the truth.
向我们愤怒的女士揭示真相。

“However, they cannot have problems with their husbands.”
“然而,她们不能与丈夫有问题。”

I’ve been deeply involved in the couple’s sex life for a while now.
我已经深度参与这对情侣的性生活一段时间了。

And my conclusion is: 我的结论是:

The couple had serious problems in bed long before I arrived.
这对夫妇在我到达之前就已经在床上有严重的问题。

“That… may be true, but…”
“那…可能是真的,但…”

“You already sense it, don’t you?”
“你已经感觉到了,对吧?”

“…Yes.” “…是的。”

Verdia is completely subdued.
Verdia 完全被压制。

“You enjoyed having sex with me, Lady Verdia. Why couldn’t you do the same with your husband?”
“你喜欢和我发生关系,维尔迪亚女士。为什么你不能和你的丈夫一样?”

“That tone…” “那个音调……”

“Did I say anything untrue?”
“我说过任何不真实的话吗?”

“…No.” “…不。”

“Did you have sex with me? Yes or no?”
“你和我发生过性关系吗?是还是不是?”

I corner her with a slightly aggressive tone, and Verdia confesses.
我用稍微激进的语气逼问她,Verdia 坦白了。

“…Yes… we did…” “…是的…我们做到了…”

“Then is the problem with your husband?”
“那么你丈夫的问题是什么?”

“That’s not it. My husband and I have a daughter, Marnier.”
“不是这样的。我和我丈夫有一个女儿,玛尼尔。”

“But there’s been no news since then… I know the reason.”
“但从那时起就没有消息……我知道原因。”

“You know something I don’t, even though I’ve lived with my husband all my life?”
“你知道一些我不知道的事情,即使我和我丈夫生活在一起一辈子?”

“Yes.” “是的。”

Verdia seems slightly agitated.
Verdia 似乎有些不安。

Good. Things are going exactly as planned.
很好。一切都按计划进行。

Master, are you watching?
大师,您在看吗?

“You don’t believe me?” “你不相信我吗?”

“…To be honest, no.” “…老实说,不。”

“Let’s be honest. You were uncomfortable with me and wanted me out of the castle. Correct?”
“老实说,你对我感到不舒服,想让我离开城堡。对吗?”

“…Yes.” “…是的。”

“But your husband didn’t listen… Why?”
“但是你的丈夫没有听… 为什么?”

Verdia blinks. Verdia 眨了眨眼。

“Why…?” “为什么……?”

“Because there was a secret he couldn’t tell anyone else.”
“因为有一个秘密他不能告诉其他人。”

“Tell me…!” “告诉我…!”

“I can’t.” “我不能。”

I lean back on the sofa arrogantly and scoff.
我傲慢地靠在沙发上,嗤之以鼻。

This seems to have struck a nerve with Verdia, as she clenches her fists and trembles with anger.
这似乎触动了 Verdia 的神经,她握紧拳头,愤怒地颤抖。

“I get it now. You’re trying to seduce me with those words and get me into bed with you.”
“我明白了。你是在用那些话来诱惑我,让我和你上床。”

“If that was my intention, I would have just taken you by force.”
“如果那是我的意图,我早就强行带走你了。”

“What, what are you saying?”
“你在说什么?”

“Coming to my room alone without your guards… Don’t you think you’re being careless?”
“一个人来到我的房间,没有你的保镖……难道你不觉得这样很不小心吗?”

Verdia flinches. 维尔迪亚畏缩。

“Fiona isn’t here either…”
“菲奥娜也不在这里……”

I place my half-empty teacup on the table.
我把半满的茶杯放在桌子上。

What I just said was partly true.
我刚才说的部分是正确的。

Master said that a good trainer must be able to recognize when a female is making advances.
大师说,一个好的训练师必须能够识别出女性何时在示好。

Women are quite cunning creatures.
女性是相当狡猾的生物。

Verdia herself might not be aware of it, but she came here with some calculation, prepared to offer her body to me.
Verdia 自己可能并没有意识到,但她是带着一些算计来到这里,准备将她的身体献给我。

If she liked my behavior, she wouldn’t need her husband. She could just play along and…
如果她喜欢我的行为,她就不需要她的丈夫。她可以随便应付一下,然后……

If she couldn’t accept it, she could use this incident as an excuse to kick me out.
如果她无法接受,她可以利用这个事件作为借口把我赶出去。

A woman’s body is her most powerful weapon.
一个女人的身体是她最强大的武器。

In other words, she was trying to get the upper hand and manipulate me to her liking.
换句话说,她试图占据上风并操控我以符合她的意愿。

At least, that was part of her intention…
至少,这也是她的部分意图……

But when things didn’t go her way, the picture changed.
但当事情没有朝她的方向发展时,情况就变了。

“I’m not saying I’m going to force myself on you. I apologize for my rudeness.”
“我不是说我会强迫你。我为我的粗鲁道歉。”

“…Continue.” “…继续。”

“Revealing your husband’s secret means training you, Lady Verdia.”
“揭露你丈夫的秘密意味着训练你,维尔迪亚夫人。”

“Training…” “训练…”

“Because, isn’t that right? I’m trying to correct something wrong using my power.”
“因为,这不是对的吗?我正在试图用我的力量纠正一些错误。”

“I’m Vatino’s wife. I have the right to know.”
“我是瓦蒂诺的妻子。我有权知道。”

“Madam who’s been running away from me because she wasn’t ready for training… will she cooperate with me if she knows her husband’s secret?”
“那位因为还没准备好训练而一直在逃避我的女士……如果她知道她丈夫的秘密,她会和我合作吗?”

“…” "..."

“Or will you hurt Vatino?”
“你会伤害瓦蒂诺吗?”

I back Verdia into a corner.
我把 Verdia 逼入了一个角落。

Did she sense something from her husband’s sudden absence?
她是否感受到丈夫突然缺席的某种迹象?

Let’s find out. 让我们来看看。

“Maybe… Lord Vatino is thinking about leaving you.”
“也许……瓦蒂诺大人正在考虑离开你。”

“N-no!” “不,不!”

Was that too much? 那太过分了吗?

Verdia’s reaction is intense.
Verdia 的反应非常激烈。

“I can’t let my daughter… Marnier grow up without a father!”
“我不能让我的女儿…马尼耶在没有父亲的情况下长大!”

Good… 好的……

It was a bit underhanded, but thankfully, the blame isn’t directed at me.
这有点阴险,但谢天谢地,责任并不在我身上。

“There’s a way to maintain a harmonious relationship with your husband, Lady Verdia.”
“有一种方法可以与您的丈夫维持和谐的关系,维尔迪亚女士。”

“Do I have to be trained…?”
“我需要接受训练吗…?”

“Yes.” “是的。”

“How can I trust…” “我怎么能信任……”

“I’m not lying this time. I’ve proven my skills.”
“这次我没有撒谎。我已经证明了我的能力。”

“Belita… wasn’t the type to trust people easily. That’s why I can believe you.”
“贝丽塔……不是那种容易信任别人的人。这就是为什么我可以相信你。”

She’ll trust Belita but not me?
她会信任贝丽塔,但不信任我?

It doesn’t matter. 没关系。

The important thing is that Verdia is almost convinced.
重要的是,Verdia 几乎已经信服。

I’ve put in all this effort, I can’t just be satisfied with fucking her, can I?
我付出了这么多努力,我不能仅仅满足于和她上床,对吧?

I’m going to make Verdia completely mine.
我要把 Verdia 完全变成我的。

That was my plan all along.
这一直是我的计划。

“If you receive my training, I’ll share your husband’s secret and offer solutions for the future.
“如果你接受我的培训,我会分享你丈夫的秘密,并提供未来的解决方案。”

As long as you don’t give up midway, I’ll always be on your side…”
只要你不半途而废,我会一直站在你这边……

“Do I have to get branded too?”
“我也必须被打上烙印吗?”

Verdia asks nervously. Verdia 紧张地问。

“No.” “不。”

“What?” “什么?”

She seems surprised. 她似乎很惊讶。

Did she think I’d brand her right away?
她认为我会立刻给她打上烙印吗?

“Didn’t I say? You have to be a distinguished married woman with a good relationship with your husband.”
“我不是说过吗?你必须是一位与丈夫关系良好的杰出已婚女性。”

“…Oh…” “…哦…”

Verdia’s cheeks flush with shame.
维尔迪亚的脸颊因羞愧而泛红。

“But Belita’s relationship with her husband wasn’t good at first either. That means I can help you.”
“但贝丽塔与她丈夫的关系起初也不好。这意味着我可以帮助你。”

“I believe you.” “我相信你。”

“Then how can I trust you?”
“那么我怎么能信任你?”

“What?” “什么?”

Hahaha. 哈哈哈。

Verdia’s flustered expression is amusing.
维尔迪亚慌乱的表情很有趣。

She doesn’t know what to do when her own words are turned back on her.
她不知道当自己的话被反过来用时该怎么办。

“I… that is…” “我……也就是说……”

“You might pretend not to know later.”
“你可能会假装不知道。”

“If you want, I swear on my family’s honor.”
“如果你想,我发誓以我家族的荣誉。”

“That’s unnecessary. It’s a matter of my heart.”
“那是不必要的。这是我内心的事。”

Verdia is flustered. Verdia 感到慌乱。

“T-trainer…”

“Yes. What is it?” “是的。有什么事吗?”

“I apologize…” “我很抱歉……”

“Hmm.” “嗯。”

“For making things difficult… I’m sorry.”
“让事情变得困难……我很抱歉。”

Verdia bows her head. Verdia 低下了头。

“Help me.” “帮我。”

“You think you need my help?”
“你觉得你需要我的帮助吗?”

“Yes… I was foolish. There must have been a reason why my husband insisted on you.”
“是的……我很愚蠢。我的丈夫坚持要你一定是有原因的。”

“Then let’s begin.” “那么我们开始吧。”

I rise from the sofa.
我从沙发上站起来。

Verdia looks up at me nervously.
Verdia 紧张地抬头看着我。

“What are we going to do?”
“我们要做什么?”

“Actually, I received this from the Lord.”
“其实,这是我从主那里收到的。”

I take out the video mana stone from my pocket.
我从口袋里拿出视频魔法石。

This is the device the Lord personally gave me…
这是主亲自给我的设备……

I don’t know how much it’s worth, but it’s perfect for showing off my close relationship with Vatino.
我不知道它值多少钱,但它非常适合展示我与 Vatino 的亲密关系。

Verdia will be even more convinced that she needs my help.
Verdia 会更加确信她需要我的帮助。

“A video mana stone…! That…”
“一个视频魔石…!那…”

“Do you know what this is?”
“你知道这是什么吗?”

“They cost 3,000 gold each…”
“它们每个要 3000 金币……”

Gasp! Fuck! 喘息!去你的!

I almost drop the stone in shock.
我几乎震惊得把石头掉了。

T-this thing is that expensive?! My entire fortune wouldn’t even come close!
这东西竟然这么贵?!我的全部财富都不够!

If I had to compensate Condel for breaking a 3,000 gold item, he might collapse on the spot.
如果我必须赔偿 Condel 破坏一件价值 3000 金币的物品,他可能会当场崩溃。

“Yes, that’s right.” “是的,没错。”

“Why would he…” “他为什么会……”

“I intend to record you promising to cooperate with the training.”
“我打算录下你承诺配合训练的内容。”

Verdia covers her ample breasts with her arms, slightly wary.
维尔迪亚用手臂遮住她丰满的胸部,略显警惕。

Is it instinctive? 这是本能吗?

She seems to be wary of the fact that it will become top-quality milf porn if recorded on video.
她似乎对如果录制成视频会变成高质量的熟女色情片感到警惕。

A sex tape of Madam of Chartreuse…
一段关于查特鲁斯夫人的性爱录像…

Anyone would agree that it’s the smartest way to spend 3,000 gold.
任何人都会同意,这是花费 3000 金币的最聪明方式。

“I won’t record anything else.
“我不会再录制其他任何东西。”

I’ll leave the stone in your sight and put it away later.”
我会把石头放在你视线内,稍后再收起来。

“…You’re only recording what I say?”
“…你只是录下我说的话?”

“Now, please come to the bed.”
“现在,请到床上来。”

I sit on the bed and pat the space next to me.
我坐在床上,拍了拍我旁边的地方。

“Why are we sitting together?”
“我们为什么坐在一起?”

“We have to be in the same shot. If it’s just you, they won’t know if you recorded it alone or with me.”
“我们必须在同一个镜头里。如果只有你,他们就不知道你是一个人录的还是和我一起录的。”

Good. Natural. 好。自然。

My head is working well before the incredibly hot married lady’s sex session.
我的头脑在这位令人难以置信的热情已婚女士的性爱环节之前运转良好。

Verdia, slightly embarrassed, sits next to me, smoothing out her dress so it doesn’t wrinkle.
维尔迪亚有些害羞,坐在我旁边,抚平她的裙子以免皱起。

Ah, that lovely scent… 啊,那迷人的香气……

I swear I felt an electric current when Verdia’s thigh brushed against mine.
我发誓,当维尔迪亚的大腿碰到我的时候,我感到了一种电流。

So soft! 如此柔软!

Exquisite texture…! 精致的质感…!

My erection becomes noticeable even through my pants.
我的勃起甚至透过裤子都能看得出来。

Madam sees my tent and moves away.
夫人看到我的帐篷,便走开了。

“I-I’m leaving if you’re going to do anything vulgar!”
“如果你要做任何粗俗的事情,我就要离开!”

She seems wary of her reaction being recorded on the video mana stone.
她似乎对自己在视频魔石上被记录的反应感到警惕。

“It’s just a physiological response…”
“这只是一个生理反应……”

“…” "..."

Verdia hesitates, looking at me with a sullen expression, then returns.
Verdia 犹豫了一下,带着阴沉的表情看着我,然后转身离开。

“Hurry up and record…” “快点录音……”

“Alright, let’s start recording.”
“好的,我们开始录音。”

I place the stone on the table in front of the bed.
我把石头放在床前的桌子上。

I could just put it in my pocket, but I want to set it up so Verdia knows where to look.
我可以把它放进我的口袋,但我想把它设置好,这样 Verdia 就知道去哪里找。

As if she’s recording a video message for her husband…
仿佛她正在为她的丈夫录制视频信息……

Come to think of it, I’m good at this.
想想看,我对此很擅长。

I’ve done it a few times before.
我之前做过几次。

Verdia, feeling the strange atmosphere, sits rigidly next to me, constantly fidgeting as if uncomfortable with being filmed.
维尔迪亚感受到奇怪的气氛,僵硬地坐在我旁边,不断扭动,似乎对被拍摄感到不自在。

‘Is it working?’ “有效吗?”

I learned how to operate it from Cecil.
我从塞西尔那里学会了如何操作它。

It’s a bit much to call it using mana, I just learned how to turn the stone on and off.
称其为使用魔法有点过分,我只是学会了如何打开和关闭那块石头。

A faint blue light emanates from the small gem.
微弱的蓝光从小宝石中散发出来。

We’re on air right now!
我们现在正在直播!

“First, please introduce yourself. Your name, family, age, and a brief self-introduction.”
“首先,请介绍一下自己。你的名字、家庭、年龄,以及简要的自我介绍。”

“Do I have to?” “我必须吗?”

“We’re recording this as evidence. Now, look over there.”
“我们正在录制这个作为证据。现在,看看那边。”

Verdia hesitates, then lifts her head and speaks to the mana stone.
Verdia 犹豫了一下,然后抬起头对魔法石说话。

“Verdia Chartreuse, 30 years old. Mother of one.”
“Verdia Chartreuse,30 岁。一个孩子的母亲。”


Report chapter Comments
报告章节 评论
Tip: You can use left, right, A and D keyboard keys to browse between chapters.