这是用户在 2024-12-13 21:33 为 https://novelbin.com/b/milf-hunter-in-another-world/chapter-70-the-reason-she-knocked-on-the-door-of... 保存的双语快照页面,由 沉浸式翻译 提供双语支持。了解如何保存?
Milf Hunter in Another World
在另一个世界的熟女猎手

C70: The Reason She Knocked on the Door of the Man She Hates
C70:她敲响她讨厌的男人的门的原因



It’s over! 结束了!

The moment I heard Fiona’s watery “Are you there…?”, I rejoiced inwardly.
当我听到菲奥娜那含糊的“你在吗…?”时,我心中欢喜。

I could feel the desperation in her trembling voice, as if she was pleading, from how much she had worried and hesitated before standing in front of my door.
我能感受到她颤抖的声音中透出的绝望,仿佛她在恳求,因为在站在我门前之前,她经历了多少担忧和犹豫。

However, I remained silent.
然而,我保持沉默。

“Answer… please….” “回答… 请…。”

Then, her voice becomes more desperate, as if she is clinging on.
然后,她的声音变得更加绝望,仿佛她在拼命坚持。

I couldn’t help but open my mouth.
我忍不住张开了嘴。

“Who is it?” “这是谁?”

“It’s me… Let me in.”
“是我……让我进来。”

“I don’t know anyone like that.”
“我不认识那样的人。”

The other side of the door fell silent.
门的另一边陷入了沉默。

It’s commendable that she swallowed her pride.
值得称赞的是她放下了自己的骄傲。

But she needs to bow down a little more. You think I’ll open it for you just like that?
但她需要再低头一点。你以为我会就这样为你打开吗?

“Are you making fun of me?”
“你在嘲笑我吗?”

“Yes, who is it?” “是的,谁在那儿?”

“…Forget it. Have fun by yourself. I’m leaving.”
“…算了。自己玩得开心。我走了。”

Silence. 沉默。

I can’t even hear footsteps.
我甚至听不到脚步声。

…130 seconds have passed.
…已经过去 130 秒。

Although it was a short time, it was an agonizing time to stand awkwardly in the hallway…
尽管时间很短,但在走廊里尴尬地站着的时光却是痛苦的……

Fiona, unable to leave, finally opened her mouth.
菲奥娜无法离开,终于开口了。

“Fiona…” “菲奥娜…”

“Fiona Arente… Lady Verdia’s escort knight.”
“菲奥娜·阿伦特……维尔迪亚女士的护卫骑士。”

“Come in. It’s open.” “进来吧。门开着。”

I said that and made eye contact with Cecil.
我这么说着,并与塞西尔进行了眼神交流。

Cecil, who had been lying comfortably on the bed, flew away and hid in the corner.
塞西尔舒适地躺在床上,飞走了,藏在角落里。

Is that guy enjoying stealth mode?
那个家伙在享受隐身模式吗?

The door opened slightly.
门微微打开。

But Fiona shows no sign of coming in.
但菲奥娜没有表现出要进来的迹象。

What is it? Is she testing the waters?
这是什么?她是在试探水温吗?

“Haa…” “哈…”

Fiona took a deep breath and stepped into my room.
菲奥娜深吸一口气,走进了我的房间。

Outwardly, I was watching indifferently, but inwardly, I was quite surprised.
表面上,我无动于衷地观看,但内心里,我却相当惊讶。

Fiona coming to my private space alone at night.
菲奥娜晚上独自来到我的私人空间。

“Fiona. Welcome.” “菲奥娜。欢迎。”

The first thing Fiona did after turning her back on the door was to carefully check if there was anyone other than me.
菲奥娜转身背对门后的第一件事就是仔细检查是否还有其他人除了我。

“…….” "......."

“Don’t worry. There’s no one here.”
“别担心。这里没有人。”

“It’s not a story I want to tell others…”
“这不是我想告诉别人的故事……”

I got up and approached Fiona.
我起身走向菲奥娜。

“Don’t come near me.” “不要靠近我。”

“…Why?” “…为什么?”

“…Why?” “…为什么?”

He deliberately approaches and sticks his face close.
他故意靠近并把脸贴得很近。

Fiona squeezed her eyes shut.
菲奥娜紧闭双眼。

“Did you remember my face properly? Take a good look.”
“你记得我的脸吗?好好看看。”

“S-stop it….” “停下……。”

To think that Fiona would show such weakness.
想不到菲奥娜会表现出如此脆弱。

This is too much fun!
这太有趣了!

“Hey, was I really your ideal type you dreamt of?”
“嘿,我真的是你梦寐以求的理想类型吗?”

“Ugh!” “呃!”

Fiona shoved me away forcefully, but her hands lacked strength.
菲奥娜用力把我推开,但她的手没有力气。

Now that I look, she doesn’t even have a sword on her waist.
现在我看,她腰间甚至没有剑。

“You came without your sword?”
“你没有带剑来吗?”

Even though I might pounce on her.
即使我可能会扑向她。

“I came to talk….” “我来谈谈……”

“If you’re thinking of holding me accountable, go back. It’s your fault for not recognizing my face.”
“如果你想让我负责,那就回去吧。你没认出我的脸是你的错。”

“That’s… true.” “那是……真的。”

She admits it unexpectedly easily.
她意外地轻松地承认了这一点。

She’d hate to lose to a guy like me.
她会讨厌输给像我这样的家伙。

“I disliked you from the beginning.”
“我从一开始就不喜欢你。”

“That’s not surprising.” “这并不令人惊讶。”

“I didn’t even look closely at your face or anything….”
“我甚至没有仔细看你的脸或其他任何东西……”

In other words, upon closer inspection, she finds me quite handsome?
换句话说,仔细一看,她觉得我相当帅吗?

Fiona, seeing me grinning, glared as if she was pissed off.
菲奥娜看到我在傻笑,瞪了我一眼,似乎很生气。

“T-that’s not why I came here.”
“我来这里不是为了这个。”

“Alright. Go ahead, I’ll listen.”
“好的。继续,我会听。”

I have a rough idea of what she’s going to say.
我大致知道她要说什么。

She wants me to personally put an end to the scandal, right?
她希望我亲自结束这个丑闻,对吧?

Something like, “What happened that day was like an accident, and our relationship is still bad”…
那天发生的事情就像一场意外,我们的关系仍然很糟

Fiona needs it to be able to hold her head up in the castle in the future.
菲奥娜需要它来在未来的城堡里支撑她的头。

“It wasn’t me.” “不是我。”

“What?” “什么?”

“That day, it wasn’t me who told on you for being a bad guy. I had no intention of tattling….”
“那天,不是我告诉他们你是个坏人。我并没有想要告密……”

I was slightly taken aback.
我有点吃惊。

She’s starting the story from there?
她是从那里开始这个故事的吗?

At first, I also thought I was kicked out into the streets because Fiona snitched.
起初,我也以为我是因为菲奥娜告密而被赶到街上的。

But, Ariel already knew that a singularity had occurred at the Chartres mansion, and was targeting me from the beginning.
但是,阿里尔已经知道在沙特尔庄园发生了一个奇点,并从一开始就针对我。

Knowing that, I completely forgot about Fiona.
知道这一点后,我完全忘记了菲奥娜。

That’s why I didn’t think about revenge even after returning to the castle.
这就是为什么我在回到城堡后没有考虑复仇。

“Not surprised?” “不惊讶?”

“Keep talking.” “继续说。”

“…Lady Raven knew everything from the beginning. She came to me and told me to talk about you. She said if I didn’t speak honestly, I could become a slave….
“…女乌鸦从一开始就知道一切。她来找我,告诉我谈谈你。她说如果我不诚实地说,我可能会变成奴隶……”

She said no one can escape the Raven’s Eyes.”
她说没有人能逃脱乌鸦的眼睛。

…Ariel, you’re scary. …阿里尔,你真可怕。

I was acting like a clown, making MILF Hunter jokes, without even knowing I became the Raven’s target.
我像个小丑一样开着 MILF Hunter 的玩笑,甚至不知道自己成了乌鸦的目标。

Thinking about it again makes me go crazy.
再想一遍让我发疯。

Even if I had the ability to rewind, wouldn’t I have needed a hundred coins to conquer Ariel?
即使我有倒带的能力,我难道不需要一百个金币才能征服阿里尔吗?

“So… I didn’t intend to do that.”
“所以……我并不打算那样做。”

“Why are you telling me this?”
“你为什么告诉我这些?”

Fiona closed her mouth. 菲奥娜闭上了嘴。

“Whether you snitched or not, you swung your sword with the intention of killing me.”
“无论你是否告密,你挥动剑的意图就是要杀了我。”

No matter what she says now, the result cannot be reversed.
无论她现在说什么,结果都无法逆转。

Fiona knows that very well, too.
菲奥娜也非常清楚这一点。

Come to think of it, the reason people in the castle kept it quiet was because she tried to kill me even though the lord’s order was exile.
想想看,城堡里的人之所以保持沉默,是因为她试图杀了我,尽管领主的命令是流放。

“If I tell her, she might plot to kill him again using this as an opportunity”….
“如果我告诉她,她可能会利用这个机会再次策划杀了他”……

It wouldn’t be strange for people to think that way.
人们这样想并不奇怪。

What on earth is she trying to do?
她到底想做什么?

Fiona’s eyes were filled with sadness.
菲奥娜的眼中充满了悲伤。

“If you want to apologize, then apologize. I’ll forgive you.”
“如果你想道歉,那就道歉。我会原谅你。”

“I can’t. Begging for forgiveness like that itself is a terrible act.”
“我做不到。那样乞求原谅本身就是一种可怕的行为。”

“…Hmm.” “…嗯。”

I like that attitude. 我喜欢这种态度。

“Me too. I did terrible things to you, but I won’t ask for forgiveness.”
“我也是。我对你做了可怕的事情,但我不会请求原谅。”

“Good. I just… wanted to clear up anything that could be a problem in our relationship.”
“很好。我只是想澄清一下我们关系中可能存在的任何问题。”

“Our relationship?” “我们的关系?”

It’s strange to hear such words from Fiona.
听到菲奥娜说这样的话真奇怪。

In short, is she saying she cleared things up because she has a guilty conscience?
简而言之,她是在说她澄清事情是因为她心里有愧疚吗?

Why? 为什么?

“…Don’t tell me you want to be friends with me?”
“…别告诉我你想和我做朋友?”

Fiona’s shoulders flinched.
菲奥娜的肩膀微微颤动。

“Was that too direct?” “那样太直接了吗?”

“Not wrong.” “没错。”

“Are you, like, sick or something?”
“你是生病了吗?”

“No. I’m serious.” “不,我是认真的。”

“Did you miss my body?”
“你想念我的身体吗?”

Fiona slapped me. 菲奥娜打了我。

Slap! 啪!

My head spins from the blow, and the inside of my cheek stings.
我的头因冲击而晕眩,脸颊内侧刺痛。

“You have a strong hand.”
“你有一双强有力的手。”

“…Don’t ever say that again. I decided to try to get along with you for once, but I feel like I’ll regret it deeply.”
“…别再说那种话了。我决定这次试着和你好好相处,但我觉得我会深深后悔。”

“Hey, who said I’d get along with you?”
“嘿,谁说我会和你相处得很好?”

“Ugh….” “呃……。”

Fiona shrunk back. 菲奥娜缩了回去。

“Honestly, I don’t understand why you’re acting like this. Two days ago, in the hallway, you could have cut me down, but why didn’t you?”
老实说,我不明白你为什么要这样做。两天前,在走廊里,你本可以伤害我,但你为什么不这样做?

“The situation then and now is different.”
“当时和现在的情况是不同的。”

“Exactly. What’s different?”
“没错。有什么不同?”

Fiona lowered her hand and took a deep breath.
菲奥娜放下手,深吸了一口气。

“I’m sorry I hit you. My hand moved before I could think.”
对不起,我打了你。我的手在我能思考之前就动了。

“It’s okay.” “没关系。”

I hit her with words too.
我也用言语伤害了她。

“Will you tell me now?”
“你现在能告诉我吗?”

“You misunderstand me as a strange woman.”
“你误解我为一个奇怪的女人。”

“A strange woman? I’ve never seen you that way.”
“一个奇怪的女人?我从未见过你那样。”

“You see me as a crazy bitch who chases after you with a sword whenever you’re around Lady Verdia, right?”
“你把我看作一个疯狂的女人,每当你在维尔迪亚女士身边时,就拿着剑追着你,对吧?”

“…….” "......."

This time, I was speechless.
这次,我无言以对。

Accurate. 准确。

And, I also thought, ‘She’s wearing leggings even when she comes to my room. Just how much does she want to show off her lower body, this woman?’
我还想,‘她即使来到我的房间也穿着紧身裤。这个女人到底有多想炫耀她的下半身?’

“When we first met, you were a criminal who raped Lady Verdia, and I was the escort knight who failed to protect Lady Verdia.”
“当我们第一次见面时,你是一个强奸了维尔迪亚女士的罪犯,而我则是未能保护维尔迪亚女士的护卫骑士。”

It’s different hearing it from her own mouth.
从她自己嘴里听到的感觉是不同的。

Back then, I was obsessed with Verdia, so I didn’t have time to care about Fiona.
那时候,我对 Verdia 着迷,所以没有时间关心 Fiona。

There were plenty of reasons for Fiona to hate me, so I just let it be.
有很多理由让菲奥娜恨我,所以我就任由它去吧。

“I thought there must be a reason why the lord couldn’t punish you. I thought I had to do it.
“我想一定有理由让主无法惩罚你。我想我必须这样做。”

For Lady Verdia, who took me in when I was wandering the streets as a child.”
“对于在我小时候流浪街头时收留我的维尔迪亚女士。”

“You were from the streets?”
“你是街头出来的吗?”

No, that sounds a bit weird.
不,这听起来有点奇怪。

“I’ll say it again. Were you a wanderer?”
“我再说一遍。你曾是一个流浪者吗?”

Fiona looked at me intently and said.
菲奥娜专注地看着我,说道。

“I was an orphan.” “我曾是个孤儿。”

“…Ah. Right.” “…啊。对。”

That was the exact word I couldn’t think of.
那正是我想不起来的那个词。

“Can I keep talking?” “我可以继续说吗?”

Fiona already seemed a bit tired.
菲奥娜似乎已经有点累了。

“Is it hard? Give me a summary.”
“难吗?给我一个总结。”

“You’re saying you’re the most promising trainer in Beast Street right now?”
“你是在说你是现在兽街最有前途的训练师吗?”

Me? 我?

Ah, I guess that could be true.
啊,我想这可能是真的。

Belita’s pussy is a one-man army.
贝丽塔的阴道是一支单人军队。

“I thought you were a fraud. But you weren’t, so….”
“我以为你是个骗子。但你不是,所以……”

“You couldn’t openly treat me like a bug and swing your sword at me like before?”
“你不能像以前那样公开把我当虫子一样对待,挥剑攻击我吗?”

“…Yes.” “…是的。”

I thought she would draw her sword and attack me whenever she saw me….
我以为她每次看到我都会拔剑攻击我……

I feel like there were a lot of misunderstandings between us.
我觉得我们之间有很多误解。

“Is that what you came to say?”
“你是来这么说的吗?”

“I won’t stab you with a sword again. I promise.”
“我不会再用剑刺你了。我保证。”

“Even if you say that….”
“即使你这么说……”

I ripped off my shirt.
我撕掉了我的衬衫。

“See this scar?” “看到这个伤疤吗?”

“…….” "......."

“You swung it with the intention to kill, right?”
“你挥动它是为了杀人,对吧?”

Fiona averted her eyes from the large scar etched on my chest.
菲奥娜将目光从我胸前那道深深的伤疤上移开。

“Look straight at it.” “直视它。”

“…I swung it with the intention to kill.”
“…我挥动它是为了杀死。”

“Do you regret it?” “你后悔吗?”

“I don’t regret it. I would have done the same thing back then, no matter how many times I repeat it. Just….”
“我不后悔。无论我重复多少次,我当时都会做同样的事情。只是……。”

“Just?” “只是?”

“I think it’s also necessary to correct things if I know they were wrong.”
“我认为如果我知道事情是错的,纠正它们也是必要的。”

I took Fiona’s hand. 我握住了菲奥娜的手。

“Agree to it.” “同意这个。”

“Ugh….” “呃……。”

Fiona, seemingly feeling threatened by the look in my eyes, tensed up.
菲奥娜似乎被我眼中的神情威胁到了,变得紧张。

“Are you… planning to intimidate me with that wound?”
“你是…打算用那个伤口来威胁我吗?”

“No way. You came here to reconcile, right?”
“没办法。你是来和解的,对吧?”

She looked at my hand and said,
她看着我的手说,

“How is that related to this?”
“这与此有什么关系?”

“It’s a reconciliation ritual. Something necessary for a man and a woman to forget the past and improve their relationship.”
“这是一种和解仪式。对于一男一女来说,这是忘记过去、改善关系所必需的。”

As I grinned, revealing my obvious intentions, Fiona’s eyes lit up.
当我露出微笑,显露出我明显的意图时,菲奥娜的眼睛亮了起来。

“Cut the crap.” “别废话。”

“You said you came here to get along with me, didn’t you?”
“你说你来这里是为了和我相处的,对吧?”

“Is that all you think about?”
“你就只考虑这些吗?”

“Don’t play dumb, Fiona.”
“别装傻,菲奥娜。”

Fiona’s gaze, which had seemed like an iron wall, wavered slightly.
菲奥娜的目光,曾经像一道铁墙,微微动摇。

“You came to my room prepared for anything, didn’t you?”
“你来到我的房间,准备好应对一切,是吗?”

Fiona, as if fleeing, shook off my hand and ran towards the door.
菲奥娜像是逃跑一样,甩开我的手,朝门口跑去。

I swiftly grabbed her arm and pulled her into an embrace.
我迅速抓住她的手臂,把她拉入怀中。

“Haa… Heeut…” “哈… 嘿…”

“Fiona…” “菲奥娜…”

“Let go of me…!” “放开我…!”

“Let’s have reconciliation sex… Fiona!”
“让我们来场和解性爱……菲奥娜!”

“No…!” “不…!”

I laid the struggling Fiona on the bed and climbed on top of her.
我把挣扎的菲奥娜放在床上,然后爬到她身上。

“Don’t tell me you came to my room knowing nothing.
“别告诉我你来我房间时什么都不知道。”

Don’t think you can start over from the beginning with just a few words, without doing anything.”
不要以为只用几句话就能从头开始,而不付出任何努力。

“…Ugh…!” “…呃…!”

“Wanting to start from ‘Hello, nice to meet you’ now, isn’t that too shameless?”
“想要从‘你好,很高兴见到你’开始,现在,这不是太无耻了吗?”

“But… that kind of thing is with someone you like…”
“但是……那种事情是和你喜欢的人在一起……”

I kissed Fiona. 我吻了菲奥娜。

“Mmm…” “嗯……”

It was a light kiss.
这是一个轻柔的吻。

When Fiona tried to say something again, I silenced her with another kiss.
当菲奥娜再次试图说些什么时,我用另一个吻让她沉默。

“Hmmm…” “嗯……”

“I am the one you like.”
“我是你喜欢的那个人。”

“You jerk… you scoundrel…”
“你这个混蛋……你这个无赖……”

There was no force behind her insults.
她的侮辱没有任何力量。

It almost sounded like she was acting cute.
她听起来几乎像是在卖萌。

“I really, really hate you…!”
“我真的,真的讨厌你…!”

Fiona suddenly wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.
菲奥娜突然把手臂环绕在我的脖子上,吻了我。

Oh… Ohh…! 哦… 哦哦…!

Fiona is sucking on my tongue…
菲奥娜正在吮吸我的舌头……

Her words and actions are completely opposite!
她的话和行为完全相反!

With just a few kisses, Fiona seemed dazed and out of it.
菲奥娜只需几次吻,就显得恍惚和迷糊。

“Feels good, right?” “感觉不错,对吧?”

“…….” "......."

“The distance that was between us, as much as you hated me, is closing in an instant.”
“我们之间的距离,尽管你多么恨我,却在瞬间缩短。”

It’s dizzying, like falling off a cliff…
这令人头晕,像是从悬崖上掉下去……

I, too, can’t resist this feeling of our conflict being rubbed away by something erotic.
我也无法抵挡这种我们之间的冲突被某种情色抹去的感觉。

I immediately undressed Fiona.
我立刻脱掉了菲奥娜的衣服。

“Wai-, wait… wait a second…”
“等一下…等一下…”

Fiona tried to stop me with awkward resistance, but it was futile.
菲奥娜试图用尴尬的抵抗来阻止我,但这是徒劳的。

Soon, we were completely naked, our bodies overlapping on the soft bed.
很快,我们完全赤裸,身体在柔软的床上交叠在一起。

“Eut, ah… Ahhh…” “呃,啊…啊啊…”

I haven’t done anything yet, but just pressing my body against hers and rubbing our skin together makes Fiona squirm and writhe.
我还没有做任何事情,但只是将我的身体贴在她身上,摩擦我们的肌肤就让菲奥娜扭动不已。

Who knew we would end up in a naked embrace like this?
谁知道我们会以这样的赤裸拥抱结束呢?

I rubbed my already hardened penis against Fiona’s soft skin, interlocking our fingers.
我用已经变硬的阴茎摩擦菲奥娜柔软的肌肤,我们十指相扣。

“Ah, don’t…” “啊,别……”

I pecked Fiona’s neck with my lips and whispered in her ear.
我用嘴唇轻吻了菲奥娜的脖子,并在她耳边低语。

“Let’s reconcile, Fiona.”
“让我们和解吧,菲奥娜。”

“…….” "......."

“Answer me.” “回答我。”

I held her hand tightly, preventing her from pulling away, and pressed my body against hers pleasantly.
我紧紧握住她的手,阻止她抽回,愉悦地将我的身体贴近她。

Fiona, trapped beneath me, gasped for breath.
菲奥娜被我压在下面,喘着气。

The slightly suffocating feeling turned into sexual excitement… a pleasant sense of security.
略显窒息的感觉转变为性兴奋……一种愉悦的安全感。

It all depends on what she decides…
这完全取决于她的决定……

“Keep it a secret from Lady Verdia…”
“对维尔迪亚女士保密……”

She’s almost there. 她快到了。

I sucked on Fiona’s ear and whispered,
我吮吸着菲奥娜的耳朵,低声说道,

“This is just a reconciliation sex for tonight. When Taeyang rises, we’ll act like nothing happened.”
“这只是今晚的和解之夜。当太阳醒来时,我们就像什么都没发生过一样。”

Squeeze. 挤压。

Fiona grasped my hand in return.
菲奥娜握住了我的手。

“Okay.” “好的。”

“I’ll teach you the tricks of reconciliation sex. Be honest.
“我会教你和解性爱的技巧。要诚实。”

Don’t say things you don’t mean. If you try to play hard to get, I’ll send you away.”
不要说你不在意的话。如果你想故作神秘,我就会把你送走。

“…What if I honestly don’t like it?”
“…如果我真的不喜欢呢?”

“You don’t like this?” “你不喜欢这个吗?”

I pressed my erection against her and held Fiona close.
我将勃起的阴茎压在她身上,紧紧抱住菲奥娜。

Fiona let out a slightly erotic breath and shook her head.
菲奥娜发出了一声略带性感的叹息,摇了摇头。

“This… I like…” “这个……我喜欢……”

“That’s the feeling. Forget everything else and focus on this.”
“这就是感觉。忘掉其他一切,专注于这个。”

“Forget everything…” “忘掉一切……”

A pleasant silence followed.
一阵愉悦的沉默随之而来。

I felt Fiona’s skin and sucked on her neck.
我感受到了菲奥娜的肌肤,亲吻了她的脖子。

Then, I asked her questions one by one.
然后,我一个一个地问她问题。

“Did you fall for me?”
“你爱上我了吗?”

“You’re cool… I like you… My heart races.”
“你很酷……我喜欢你……我的心跳加速。”

“While I was gone, did you ever think about my dick?”
“我不在的时候,你有没有想过我的命根子?”

“At least once a day…”
“每天至少一次……”

“Did you ever think about me when you masturbated?”
“你在自慰的时候有没有想过我?”

Fiona gasped. 菲奥娜倒吸了一口气。

“Fiona. Answer me.” “菲奥娜。回答我。”

“…Every time I masturbated… I thought… about you…”
“…每次我自慰时…我都会想…关于你…”

“Thinking about my dick?”
“在想我的命根子吗?”

“Thinking about it.” “考虑一下。”

“How do you feel now that you see the real thing again?”
“当你再次看到真实的东西时,你现在感觉如何?”

I lifted my body slightly. Fiona looked down and then squeezed her thighs together.
我稍微抬起了身体。菲奥娜低头看了看,然后夹紧了大腿。

“Now that I see it again… the real thing is much bigger than I imagined…”
“现在我再次看到它……真实的东西比我想象的要大得多……”

“Don’t worry. I’ll be gentle.”
“别担心。我会温柔的。”

“Liar.” “骗子。”

“Didn’t we agree to be honest during reconciliation sex?”
“我们不是同意在和解时要诚实吗?”

“It really hurt back then…”
“那时候真的很痛……”

I remember. 我记得。

I pushed her down with force and forced myself inside.
我用力把她推倒,强行进入。

“But didn’t it feel good later?”
“但后来感觉不错吗?”

She even reached orgasm. 她甚至达到了高潮。

“I was so out of it… I didn’t know what was what… It just felt like being tossed around in rough waves.”
“我完全不在状态……我不知道什么是什么……感觉就像在狂浪中被抛来抛去。”

It was a harsh sex for a virgin.
这对一个处女来说是一次严酷的性经历。

No matter how over-specced my dick is, it can’t make her feel everything from the start.
无论我的能力有多强,都无法让她从一开始就感受到一切。

If a MILF pussy is a pussy that’s ready to feel a dick more than 200%, a virgin pussy needs to be slowly tamed over several days, repeatedly.
如果说 MILF 的阴道是一个可以感受到 200% 以上鸡巴的阴道,那么处女的阴道则需要几天时间反复慢慢驯服。

If this fails, there’s a high chance she’ll end up hating sex.
如果这失败了,她很可能会讨厌性爱。

On the other hand, if you raise the compatibility and make her know the taste of dick, she becomes like the joke ‘a body that can’t live without dick’.
另一方面,如果你提高兼容性,让她知道阴茎的滋味,她就会变成那个笑话中的“一个无法没有阴茎而活的身体”。

“Maybe it’s better to just hug like this than to have sex…”
“也许这样拥抱比发生性关系更好……”

Fiona says things like this because she had the worst first experience.
菲奥娜这样说是因为她的第一次经历非常糟糕。

I’m sorry, Fiona. 对不起,菲奥娜。

Today, I’ll make sure you really love ♥ my dick!
今天,我会确保你真的爱♥我的命根子!

“…Why are you looking at me with such a deep gaze?”
“…你为什么用如此深邃的目光看着我?”


Report chapter Comments
报告章节 评论
Tip: You can use left, right, A and D keyboard keys to browse between chapters.